Peter Thomas Roth Lashes To Die For Mascara

by Peter Thomas Roth

Innovative brush technology features two specialized zones that help lengthen and volumize the look of lashes. Clump-Free Volume. Even Separation. Dramatic Length. Enhanced Curl. Soft Lashes. Buildable Drama. Quick Drying. Smudge Proof. Long Lasting. Water Resistant Lashes To Die For Mascara, Black.

What is it: Mascara formulated to help lashes look longer, thicker, and fuller without clumping or flaking.

Who is it for: Anyone who wants lashes with dramatic length, even separation, and clump-free volume.

Why is it different: The innovative brush technology features two specialized zones for targeted length and volume.

How do I use it: Sweep mascara onto lashes from the base to the root. Build as desired.

From Peter Thomas Roth.

• Net weight 0.27 fl oz
  • Made in Germany

Does it help your lashes to grow faster after having lashes extension?
Have you seen any improvements with this mascara? and how has it been for those that have sensitive eyes?
How well does this work?
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth Lashes To Die For Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I've always had short very brittle eyelashes and ever since I started using this mascara my eyelashes are thicker and longer!! I love this mascara!” in reviews
“This is hands down my favorite mascara, and I've tried a ton. What sets this mascara apart is that it curls and separates your lashes (as well as volumizes/lengthens, which most mascaras do). I don't even have to use a lash curler when I use this. I have about a dozen mascaras lying around waiting for me to try, but I keep coming back to this one! Nothing compares!” in reviews
“I was looking into another lengthening mascara when the associate at Sephora recommended Peter Thomas. It was less expensive than the one that I was looking into so, I figured I'd give it a try. My first 2-3 applications were a little disappointing. Once I got the hang of using it, I fell in LOVE! I can see a difference in my lashes unlike most other mascara a. It definitely makes my lashes look a lot longer. I also noticed that they feel really soft now.” in reviews
“It definitely makes my lashes look a lot longer.” in reviews
“Even if I tried to use it more than twice it was already dried up.” in reviews
North Little Rock, AR
Love this mascara! I've been using one tube for what feels like forever! It's perfect if you have dry brittle lashes. It really helps mine.
Clarksville, TN
This is a fantastic mascara. I love the wand, and it how it separates the lashes. I use this mascara several times a week.
Osceola, IA
Great for lower lashes, I don't like this by itself, I usually pair it with Too Faced better than sex.
N Chesterfld, VA
This mascara does an amazing job at length and volume the only bad thing is it takes forever to get off
Wallis, TX
This mascara actually makes me look like I have eyelashes!!!! For real though it’s amazing!
Rochester Hls, MI
Never heard about this before and now I think it is my favorite day to day mascara
Coconut Grove, FL
This mascara is amazing! Def one of #mycultclassics! It really makes my eyes pop!
Toronto, ON
I was pretty impressed with the lengthening power of this mascara. The wand is slim and does a really good job of separating your eyelashes. It unfortunately doesn’t add any volume at all so you need to use a second mascara to get volume benefits.
Toronto, ON
I really like this product! I only recently started using it but I love the lightweight feel it has. As well, it has a conditioning agent in it so you’re getting a 2 for 1 kinda deal from it! Great product! I would recommend.