Peter Thomas Roth Lashes To Die For Mascara

by Peter Thomas Roth

Innovative brush technology features two specialized zones that help lengthen and volumize the look of lashes. Clump-Free Volume. Even Separation. Dramatic Length. Enhanced Curl. Soft Lashes. Buildable Drama. Quick Drying. Smudge Proof. Long Lasting. Water Resistant Lashes To Die For Mascara, Black.

What is it: Mascara formulated to help lashes look longer, thicker, and fuller without clumping or flaking.

Who is it for: Anyone who wants lashes with dramatic length, even separation, and clump-free volume.

Why is it different: The innovative brush technology features two specialized zones for targeted length and volume.

How do I use it: Sweep mascara onto lashes from the base to the root. Build as desired.

From Peter Thomas Roth.

• Net weight 0.27 fl oz
  • Made in Germany

Does it help your lashes to grow faster after having lashes extension?
Have you seen any improvements with this mascara? and how has it been for those that have sensitive eyes?
How well does this work?
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth Lashes To Die For Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I've always had short very brittle eyelashes and ever since I started using this mascara my eyelashes are thicker and longer!! I love this mascara!” in reviews
“This is hands down my favorite mascara, and I've tried a ton. What sets this mascara apart is that it curls and separates your lashes (as well as volumizes/lengthens, which most mascaras do). I don't even have to use a lash curler when I use this. I have about a dozen mascaras lying around waiting for me to try, but I keep coming back to this one! Nothing compares!” in reviews
“I was looking into another lengthening mascara when the associate at Sephora recommended Peter Thomas. It was less expensive than the one that I was looking into so, I figured I'd give it a try. My first 2-3 applications were a little disappointing. Once I got the hang of using it, I fell in LOVE! I can see a difference in my lashes unlike most other mascara a. It definitely makes my lashes look a lot longer. I also noticed that they feel really soft now.” in reviews
“It definitely makes my lashes look a lot longer.” in reviews
“Even if I tried to use it more than twice it was already dried up.” in reviews
Hampton, IA
I love this mascara!  I am somewhat of a mascara snob, so I recently bought all of my favorites for a trial run, and this one blew the rest of them away!  I received it from QVC as part of a package from Peter Thomas Roth and wasn't even too sure that I would try it, but SO glad I did!  My lashes are long, so I just want definition and smooth texture (not a clumpy mascara kind of girl).  This is perfect!  I love the wand, it gets my bottom lashes perfect every time, the formula does not clump or leave me with raccoon eyes at the end of the day!  WINNER!
Denver, CO
I love this mascara. I have long lashes and am always looking for a good mascara that will emphasize their length by defining and volumizing them without giving me crazy spider eyes. This is perfect for that. I like the brush too - it’s easy to apply. A tube lasts awhile, too. One of the only mascaras I’ve ever re-bought.
This is my holy grail mascara. I have oily skin so mascara tends to transfer to below my brows and under my eye. I hate waterproof because it’s difficult to remove and I don’t like tubing mascara because you don’t get as much volume. This stuff gives you the wow factor without smudging or flaking. It’s frequently out of stock so I always buy several whenever I can because it is that good.
Danville, IL
A very favorite mascara of mine for a few years now. Plumps and lengthens beautifully and won't break lashes while allowing them to grow longer than any mascara I've used. I've used while brunette and blonde. Non clumpy combing brush separates ♡ Peter Thomas Roth Lashes To Die For Mascara
Cameron, MO
This mascara is so good! The brush is stiff so it separates my lashes good like I like them. It’s also not too dramatic or thick so it doesn’t look too caked on. It’s a good natural looking mascara. I need to buy more soon, definitely a must have.
Ardmore , OK
This is so good! It combs through the lashes evenly and stays on all day. At the end of the night I don’t have to be harsh on my eyelashes and they actually look a lot better since I’ve been using this (3 weeks)
I LOVE THIS! every day mascara for a natural darkening lengthening mascara. Not for thickness really if that’s what your into- but it’s perfect for people who want almost extension looking lashes.
New Orleans
This is my go to mascara. It makes my lashes look so long and does not clump together. Also, I have very sensitive eyes and have difficulty finding a mascara I can wear. This one is the only one I can wear for hours without my eyes getting red and itchy. Would 100% recommend, especially if you have sensitive eyes!
Euless, TX
I’ve used this mascara for about a month and I’m not sure that it delivers. I have brown eyes and I wanted this mascara to help improve my lashes , I’m not sure if they’re growing due to this product or biotin pills, too sparse to tell. I don’t care for the applicator
I purchased this some time ago and stopped using it because it was irritating my eyes and lash line. I picked it up again without any irritation. Great lengthening formula that resists clumping and smudging. I haven't noticed any change in the health of my lashes, but I still like using it for a simple eye look.