Peter Thomas Roth Lashes To Die For Mascara uploaded by Julia S.Peter Thomas Roth Lashes To Die For Mascara uploaded by Crystel L.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Innovative brush technology features two specialized zones that help lengthen and volumize the look of lashes. Clump-Free Volume. Even Separation. Dramatic Length. Enhanced Curl. Soft Lashes. Buildable Drama. Quick Drying. Smudge Proof. Long Lasting. Water Resistant Lashes To Die For Mascara, Black. see more...

Peter Thomas Roth Lashes To Die For Mascara
  • "I've always had short very brittle eyelashes and ever since I started using this mascara my eyelashes are thicker and longer!! I love this mascara!" in 6 reviews
  • "This is hands down my favorite mascara, and I've tried a ton. What sets this mascara apart is that it curls and separates your lashes (as well as volumizes/lengthens, which most mascaras do). I don't even have to use a lash curler when I use this. I have about a dozen mascaras lying around waiting for me to try, but I keep coming back to this one! Nothing compares!" in 4 reviews
  • "I was looking into another lengthening mascara when the associate at Sephora recommended Peter Thomas. It was less expensive than the one that I was looking into so, I figured I'd give it a try. My first 2-3 applications were a little disappointing. Once I got the hang of using it, I fell in LOVE! I can see a difference in my lashes unlike most other mascara a. It definitely makes my lashes look a lot longer. I also noticed that they feel really soft now." in 3 reviews
  • "It definitely makes my lashes look a lot longer." in 1 review
  • "I have about a dozen mascaras lying around waiting for me to try, but I keep coming back to this one!" in 1 review
Allison L.
Greenwich, NJ
This was a decent. I rated it a 3/5 because it got the job done but it didn't go above and beyond for me. The mascara wand was very small so it was hard to get all my top lashes. I would recommend it for bottom lashes but there are plenty of other mascaras you could find. The formula itself was okay. I didn't experience and smudging or clumps. Overall, the product was okay but for the pricetag it didn't wow me
Michelle B.
DuBois, PA
Review for: Black more...
I received this as a gift for Christmas last year and I fell in love with it! I have never had a mascara that added volume AND length at the same time! Best stuff ever!
Brittney S.
Oceanside, CA
Review for: Lashes To Die For Mascara more...
I first learned about this product planet beauty and got hooked! Great for length and thickness it’s easily builds. I typically do a few coats and wait each time before they dry and never clumps!
Becky M.
Omg! I have tried so many mascaras. I'm addicted to them. My holy grail used to be better than sex but I was tired of the flakiness I got from it through the day. It also had a tendency to clump on my lashes. I got this from Sephora and it finally came. It is my new go to. For some reason my blue eyes really pop with this mascara and its wand separated every lash I had to it looks like I have a ton more than I do. It also darkened my ashy colored lashes as well. I wish there was a little more oomph but it isn't enough to doc a point. I love it. My new holy grail for sure!
Paige L.
I am absolutely obsessed with this. My eyelashes have never been that great but this makes them stronger longer and darker even when I don't have mascara on. I have bought it a few times and I love it. The wand is kind of thin but great for separating lashes. You can also layer another mascara on it for a more intense look.
William E.
Studio City, CA
This is probably one of my favorite mascaras. The brush is very fine which makes it easy for you to be very precise with your application, as opposed to DiorShow (also one of my favorites) which has a much larger brush that can sometimes be a little messier.
Anna D.
Tinley Park, IL
I can't complain about this product. Ive been using it for about three months now and I can honestly say I can see and feel an improvement in my lashes. It's not a tremendous difference but not bad. I love that you can come back in the evening and add an additional cost for more drama without it clumping although I would by no means call this a good mascara for creating a dramatic look, but perfect for everyday wear. I am not in love with the wand though... That's really the only reason I gave this 4 and not 5 stars
Sylvia K.
Trimble, Mo
If you're not looking at the price, this mascara is alright. It claims to be water proof but I found that it wasn't. it is supposed to slowly help your lashes grow because it kind of has the Peter Thomas Roth lashes to die for serum in it but if you have long lashes that don't need to be longer than you could easily find a better mascara. It is definitely not a bad mascara but for the price it didn't work wonders like people are claiming that it does.
Katelynn M.
Plano, TX
Marcie S.
I was given this mascara as a gift from a friend after hearing rave reviews from her. She was right, this stuff is great! This mascara makes your lashes look so much longer yet full at the same time where other mascaras I have tried typically only accomplish one or the other. I know it's a bit pricey, but the results are definitely worth it.
Audrey M.
Where can you buy this and how much is it?
Ruth M.
I have sensitive eyes and very straight eyelashes. Would anyone recommend this?
Beth H.
Katy, TX
Have you seen any improvements with this mascara? and how has it been for those that have sensitive eyes?
Kayleigh H.
How well does this work?