BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Innovative brush technology features two specialized zones that help lengthen and volumize the look of lashes. Clump-Free Volume. Even Separation. Dramatic Length. Enhanced Curl. Soft Lashes. Buildable Drama. Quick Drying. Smudge Proof. Long Lasting. Water Resistant Lashes To Die For Mascara, Black. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "The tube goes a long way too. " in 1 review
  • "It definitely makes my lashes look a lot longer." in 1 review
  • "I have about a dozen mascaras lying around waiting for me to try, but I keep coming back to this one!" in 1 review
  • "Even if I tried to use it more than twice it was already dried up." in 1 review
Anna D.
Tinley Park, IL
I can't complain about this product. Ive been using it for about three months now and I can honestly say I can see and feel an improvement in my lashes. It's not a tremendous difference but not bad. I love that you can come back in the evening and add an additional cost for more drama without it clumping although I would by no means call this a good mascara for creating a dramatic look, but perfect for everyday wear. I am not in love with the wand though... That's really the only reason I gave this 4 and not 5 stars
Rosemary M.
I love this mascara! I received this sample in a QVC box. It really makes my lashes look longer without any clumping. It is easy to apply with the nylon brush. No flaking except at the end of the day when it's ready to come off anyway. It doesn't sting my sensitive eyes like other brands. Easily removed with my micellar water. I would buy again.
Kim P.
I LOVE this mascara! Peter Thomas Rotb Lashes to Die For Mascara definitely creats lashes to die for! I have long, thin eyelashes. This product thickens and separates my lashes perfectly! No flakes!
Belle C.
Love this mascara! I've been using one tube for what feels like forever! It's perfect if you have dry brittle lashes. It really helps mine.
Sarah L.
Coconut Grove, FL
This mascara is amazing! Def one of #mycultclassics! It really makes my eyes pop!
Allison L.
Greenwich, NJ
This was a decent. I rated it a 3/5 because it got the job done but it didn't go above and beyond for me. The mascara wand was very small so it was hard to get all my top lashes. I would recommend it for bottom lashes but there are plenty of other mascaras you could find. The formula itself was okay. I didn't experience and smudging or clumps. Overall, the product was okay but for the pricetag it didn't wow me
William E.
Studio City, CA
This is probably one of my favorite mascaras. The brush is very fine which makes it easy for you to be very precise with your application, as opposed to DiorShow (also one of my favorites) which has a much larger brush that can sometimes be a little messier.
Becky M.
Omg! I have tried so many mascaras. I'm addicted to them. My holy grail used to be better than sex but I was tired of the flakiness I got from it through the day. It also had a tendency to clump on my lashes. I got this from Sephora and it finally came. It is my new go to. For some reason my blue eyes really pop with this mascara and its wand separated every lash I had to it looks like I have a ton more than I do. It also darkened my ashy colored lashes as well. I wish there was a little more oomph but it isn't enough to doc a point. I love it. My new holy grail for sure!
Paige L.
I am absolutely obsessed with this. My eyelashes have never been that great but this makes them stronger longer and darker even when I don't have mascara on. I have bought it a few times and I love it. The wand is kind of thin but great for separating lashes. You can also layer another mascara on it for a more intense look.
Isabella C.
Brentwood, TN
One of the best mascaras I've ever used. Isn't to thick and doesn't make your lashes look clumpy. It's very affordable and is good quality. Highly recommend investing into this product. You won't regret it. Peter Thomas Roth Lashes To Die For Mascara
Audrey M.
Where can you buy this and how much is it?
Ruth M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have sensitive eyes and very straight eyelashes. Would anyone recommend this?
Beth H.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have you seen any improvements with this mascara? and how has it been for those that have sensitive eyes?
Kayleigh H.
How well does this work?