BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Retexturize, resurface, renew and moisturize dull, aging, overexposed skin. Reveal dramatically younger looking, smoother, radiant, replenished skin. Helps improve texture, minimize pores and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles. Helps even out skin tone and clarify skin. Multi-action retexturizer exfoliates manually, enzymatically and chemically while simultaneously repairing and moisturizing. Skin is left moisturized and clarified with non-comedogenic sweet almond, apricot and mango oils. For all skin types including dry, normal, oily and even acne-prone. Laser-Free Retexturizer Exfoliating Scrub. see more...

Mallory M.
Everett, WA
I absolutely love this stuff. It has so many benefits for one product. In fact, it’s funny because just last night, I sent a group text to my sisters and mother asking for a new bottle of this for Xmas because I just ran out! It’s a face scrub/wash and mask. I wouldn’t recommend using this more than 1 or 2x a week though, as it can make your skin more patchy (if it’s dry) or just cause irritation to your skin if used too often due to the actual texture of the scrub. It helps renew skin cell surface to have your skin appear more supple, and even toned, even textured, and clarified. It also helps prevent and treat fine lines and wrinkles! It’s suitable even for all skin types, even acne prone skin which was one of the major reasons (besides the amazing ingredients) that I wanted to try this! Has jojoba beads to help exfoliate for smoother looking skin, has glycolic acid, and dragons blood, which is a red resin drawn from the amazons croton lechelri tree which helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the look of uneven skin tone. Also packed with almond seed, mango oils, and apricot and is non-comedogenic ! You can find this at Ulta and off of the actual peter Roth thomas website !
Jestina R.
I love everything I’ve tried so far from the Peter Thomas Roth skin Caroline and I highly recommend. I loved the resurfacing scrub and I like the way that my skin feel after the very first use so far I’ve been using it for a week and plan on doing another review after a full month so far this product is amazing.
Srin Y.
This was an absolutely amazing facial cleanser. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good facia cleanser that works wonders for your face.
Paige S.
Trumann, AR
This is the best! I don’t mind paying the price because this works! It is gentle but gets rid of oil and dirt and dead skin. It smells amazing. I was very happy with this product and would recommend to anyone with rough or dull skin
Rebekah S.
Weaverville, NC
Review for: Laser-Free more...
Physical exfoliation tends to irritate my skin, but chemical exfoliants are my best friend. Every time I use this my skin looks like I’ve had a facial. It also helps get rid of dark spots that I might have lingering.
Nic B.
I used this product years ago because my mom recommend it to me. And I still go back to this. I love the scent and the process of exfoliating my face is more enjoyable because of that. The grains in this are the perfect size and they're not too aggressive. The price isn't too bad and you get a decent amount of product. I love how my skin feels after I use this, nothing exfoliates my skin better while not stripping my skin simultaneously.
Bambie S.
San Pierre , IN
All the Peter Thomas Roth products are outstanding . You get what you pay for folks! These exfoliate better than any other scrubs I've ever used! The particles in this make the sloughing sooo easy and effective! Looking forward to purchasing more of thier brand because I can't get enough of it!
Jillian M.
Apple Valley, MN
Amazing micro exfoliator!! PTR is full of high level active ingredients and this scrub helps resurface and even tone and texture. The price and value is amazing for the quality as a little goes a long way. I would absolutely recommend
Lisa C.
Forest Hills, NY
I got this as a gift from my friend. It leaves your skin feeling wonderfully smooth on the first use. I only use it once a week so my current bottle is still very full. I wouldn't use it more than twice a week though. I can see it drying out my skin. It's a good price for the bottle size.
Bonnie W.
PeterThomasRoth Clinical Skin Care Lazer-Free Retexturizer Exfoliating Scrub is a multi-action retexturizer that reveals more smooth & radiant skin scrub w/jojoba, papaya enzyme peel w/glycolic acid repair, dragons blood moisturizer w/sweet almond apricot & mango oils. Good for all skin types. A terrific product for exfoliating & repairing skin. Get the results of a lazer without the cost. Very nice product will continue to use!
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Paige J.
Fayetteville, NC
Is this exfoliator harsh or gentle?