Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Retexturizer Exfoliating Scrub uploaded by Bonnie W.Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Retexturizer Exfoliating Scrub uploaded by Brandice D.Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Retexturizer Exfoliating Scrub uploaded by Teffany R.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Retexturize, resurface, renew and moisturize dull, aging, overexposed skin. Reveal dramatically younger looking, smoother, radiant, replenished skin. Helps improve texture, minimize pores and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles. Helps even out skin tone and clarify skin. Multi-action retexturizer exfoliates manually, enzymatically and chemically while simultaneously repairing and moisturizing. Skin is left moisturized and clarified with non-comedogenic sweet almond, apricot and mango oils. For all skin types including dry, normal, oily and even acne-prone. Laser-Free Retexturizer Exfoliating Scrub. see more...

Bonnie W.
PeterThomasRoth Clinical Skin Care Lazer-Free Retexturizer Exfoliating Scrub is a multi-action retexturizer that reveals more smooth & radiant skin scrub w/jojoba, papaya enzyme peel w/glycolic acid repair, dragons blood moisturizer w/sweet almond apricot & mango oils. Good for all skin types. A terrific product for exfoliating & repairing skin. Get the results of a lazer without the cost. Very nice product will continue to use!
Marissa M.
Love love love anything by PTR! This exfoliator is a little pricey- but for the quality of the product, it really isn't that bad... Annndd it is cheaper than a dermatologist appointment. ;) I would recommend using this only twice a week, anything more than that will be too damaging to the skin, which will lead to further issues! Definitely use a nice toner afterwards as well.
Mia R.
The "EXFOLIATE GURU" here!
I am a stickler for even beautiful skin, and I can tell you when it comes to busting through dirty pores; and shrinking them for a more beautiful even face Peter Thomas has OUR back! This product smells great and leaves skin looking fresh, plump, youthful, and didn't I mention even?
Bambie S.
San pierre, IN
All the Peter Thomas Roth products are outstanding . You get what you pay for folks! These exfoliate better than any other scrubs I've ever used! The particles in this make the sloughing sooo easy and effective! Looking forward to purchasing more of thier brand because I can't get enough of it!
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
A beauty must have! PTR products can be on the higher end as far as price but well worth the money and cheaper than dermalogical treatments. Plus you can do it out of the comfort of your own home, always a bonus in my book. I was so excited when my local Meijer started carrying PTR products.
Samantha W.
Santa Rosa, CA
I'll be honest I don't have this in the full size but I sure wish I did. Every single time I'm in between skin care I always run to my sample drawer. This helps skin to feel and look smooth. I have very sensitive skin and at times get these little bumps and this helped clear them up!
Patricia
Pleasant Hill, CA
I ran into this product at Ulta with high hopes because I love using PTR products! I had a horrible skin reaction where i had reddness and broke out later. If you have sensitive skin, I do not recommend. I like the concept, but it just did not work with my skin.
Christina Z.
PTR is holy grail status!!
This is amazing, it leaves your skin smooth,soft,bright,plump and just looking good!
It's kinda expensive but we'll worth it, a little goes along way and you only need to use it twice a week maximum. I highly recommend!
Shauna L.
NORTH PORT, FL
PTR products never dissapoint. This exfoliating scrub cleans deep and wipes away all dead skin cells. Your face feels awake and fresh. It is not something I would recommend using every day but 2 to 3 times a week to really get a deep down clean.
Luna B.
This left my skin soft and gave a glow to my face. It really did help exfoliate my face, I've bought this four times. I quite like the packing but the only down side is that it's a little on the pricey side.
Paige J.
Fayetteville, NC
Is this exfoliator harsh or gentle?