BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Triple-action retexturizer exfoliates manually, enzymatically and chemically to help improve the appearance of dull, aging and overexposed skin. Helps even out the appearance of roughness and minimize the appearance of pores while smoothing out the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Jojoba Beads physically exfoliate for smoother-looking skin while Papaya Enzyme enzymatically exfoliates to help smooth and clarify skin. Glycolic Acid chemically exfoliates, helping improve the appearance of uneven skin tone while smoothing out the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Dragon's Blood, a red resin drawn from the Amazon's Croton Lechleri tree, helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the look of uneven skin tone while helping to calm the appearance of skin. Skin is left looking smoother, radiant, moisturized and clarified with noncomedogenic Sweet Almond, Apricot and Mango Oils. For all skin types, including dry, normal, oily and acne-prone.

Jojoba Beads - physically exfoliate for smoother-looking skin.

Papaya Enzyme - enzymatically exfoliates skin.

Glycolic Acid (AHA) - works as a chemical exfoliator to help reduce the look of dullness.

Croton Lechleri Extract (Dragon's Blood) - a centuries-old native secret, this red resin drawn from the Amazon's Croton Lechleri tree helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and the look of uneven skin.

Sweet Almond, Apricot & Mango Oils - noncomedogenic oils help moisturize and clarify the look of skin.

Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.

WATER/AQUA/EAU, HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL, POLYETHYLENE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, CARBOMER, GLYCERIN, SODIUM C14-16 OLEFIN SULFONATE, GLYCOLIC ACID, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIPROPIONATE, HYLOCEREUS UNDATUS FRUIT EXTRACT, CAFFEINE, CROTON LECHLERI RESIN EXTRACT, CINNAMOMUM ZEYLANICUM BARK EXTRACT, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) KERNEL EXTRACT, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, PRUNUS ARMENIACE (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL, MANGIFERA INDICA (MANGO) SEED BUTTER, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PAPAIN, ALUMINA, ALLANTOIN, OCTYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, OCTYL SALICYLATE, PPG-26- BUTETH-26, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, UREA, POLYSORBATE 20, CALCIUM PANTHOTHENATE, XANTHAN GUM, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, MAGNESIUM LACTATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, POTASSIUM LACTATE, SERINE, ALANINE, PROLINE, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM CITRATE, CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE, SARCOSINE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, PROPYLPARABEN, METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), MICA, RED 33 (CI 17200), RED 4 (CI 14700), YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), BLUE 1 (CI 42090), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Retexturizer
  • "Peter Thomas Roth products are amazing. This on in particular has been incredible as a daily exfoliator. It softs exfoliates, so its perfect for sensitive skin, and if you leave it on as instructed for a couple minutes, your face feels a little tingle, and you end up feeling even fresher. A little goes a long way with this product and though it seems like a small bottle, it has lasted me an year, and its stil not done. " in 3 reviews
Mallory M.
Everett, WA
I absolutely love this stuff. It has so many benefits for one product. In fact, it’s funny because just last night, I sent a group text to my sisters and mother asking for a new bottle of this for Xmas because I just ran out! It’s a face scrub/wash and mask. I wouldn’t recommend using this more than 1 or 2x a week though, as it can make your skin more patchy (if it’s dry) or just cause irritation to your skin if used too often due to the actual texture of the scrub. It helps renew skin cell surface to have your skin appear more supple, and even toned, even textured, and clarified. It also helps prevent and treat fine lines and wrinkles! It’s suitable even for all skin types, even acne prone skin which was one of the major reasons (besides the amazing ingredients) that I wanted to try this! Has jojoba beads to help exfoliate for smoother looking skin, has glycolic acid, and dragons blood, which is a red resin drawn from the amazons croton lechelri tree which helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the look of uneven skin tone. Also packed with almond seed, mango oils, and apricot and is non-comedogenic ! You can find this at Ulta and off of the actual peter Roth thomas website !
Jestina R.
Syracuse, NY
I love everything I’ve tried so far from the Peter Thomas Roth skin Caroline and I highly recommend. I loved the resurfacing scrub and I like the way that my skin feel after the very first use so far I’ve been using it for a week and plan on doing another review after a full month so far this product is amazing.
Marie M.
phoenix
To begin, I really don’t have any problematic skin issues. I actually bought this fave scrub for my husband who works in the sun (we live in AZ) and acne scars. I’ve only gotten a chance to use this scrub a hand full of times and my opinion is indifferent right now. I’m not really seeing any differences in his face, but I don’t want to give a negative review yet. I’m going to give it a little longer to see if it’s making a difference for now I’ll give it 3-stars.
Lisa M.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this a few times a week while I’m in the shower. I scrub it on my face and let it sit about 5-10 minutes. My face feels smooth and clean afterwards with no irritation. I love it! Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Retexturizer
Brittany O.
Aiken
Amazing! I like this product a lot. I feel that this product is priced well. I would recommend this product to others. I would purchase this product again and hopefully they always keep it stocked in stores or online.
starring s.
This was an absolutely amazing facial cleanser. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good facia cleanser that works wonders for your face.
Nic B.
I used this product years ago because my mom recommend it to me. And I still go back to this. I love the scent and the process of exfoliating my face is more enjoyable because of that. The grains in this are the perfect size and they're not too aggressive. The price isn't too bad and you get a decent amount of product. I love how my skin feels after I use this, nothing exfoliates my skin better while not stripping my skin simultaneously.
Dalila C.
This is by far the best scrub/mask that I have ever used and it is not harsh on my sensitive skin at all. I love the smoothness of my skin after I use it. The beads are gentle when exfoliating my skin and I always pair this up with the FirmX and also the Laser Free Resurfacer serum in the line. My skin tone has totally improved after a month of using it. Acne is not a problem anymore. I'm so happy with my purchase!
Bambie S.
San Pierre, IN
All the Peter Thomas Roth products are outstanding . You get what you pay for folks! These exfoliate better than any other scrubs I've ever used! The particles in this make the sloughing sooo easy and effective! Looking forward to purchasing more of thier brand because I can't get enough of it!
Jillian M.
Apple Valley, MN
Amazing micro exfoliator!! PTR is full of high level active ingredients and this scrub helps resurface and even tone and texture. The price and value is amazing for the quality as a little goes a long way. I would absolutely recommend
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
How often do you exfoliate? Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Retexturizer
Paige J.
Fayetteville, NC
Is this exfoliator harsh or gentle?