Victoria O.
Baton Rouge, LA

I recently purchased but am having a hard time staying motivated to use it. Does is kinda sting anyone else?? It feels like sticky to me. Am I just using too much? Are you guys only applying at night?

Julie N.
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
1 year, 11 months ago
I have sensitive eyes and it doesn't bother me. I only use 3/4 of a pump at night and that's enough for me to dab on both eyes.
Joe t.
Joe t.
2 years, 8 months ago
1 pump per eye or 2/5 pumps should cover up your face and it's probably stinging due to the clinical smell that it has to it . You should try applying when you start your day maybe that will Give you better results. Hope this helps you .😀