Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacing Eye Serum uploaded by Debby F.Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacing Eye Serum uploaded by Joanne C.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Powerful Laser-Free Resurfacing Eye Serum™ helps skin appear smoother and brighter-looking while reducing the look of fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles. Helps dramatically improve the appearance of noticeable signs of aging as a result of time, UV and environmental damage with a potent 43% Dragon's Blood Eye Complex™ containing Dragon's Blood, a red resin drawn from the Amazon's Croton Lechleri tree that helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and the look of uneven skin; DRC Qusome™*, Derm SRC, Niacinamide PC, Cytobiol™ Lumin-Eye*, Biopeptide CL, Haloxyl ™*, Eye Resolution™*,  β- White™ * and IBR-Dragon®* Fruit.

Croton Lechleri Extract (Dragon's Blood) - a centuries-old native secret, this red resin drawn from the Amazon's Croton Lechleri tree helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and the look of uneven skin.

DRC Qusome™* - helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Niacinamide PC - helps improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles.

Cytobiol™ Lumin-Eye* - helps minimize the appearance of puffiness and bags in the under-eye area.

Biopeptide CL - a hexapeptide that helps firm the appearance of under-eye skin.

Haloxyl™* - helps to lessen the appearance of dark circles.

Eye Resolution™* - helps improve the look of firmness and minimize the appearance of under-eye bags.

β-White™ * - an encapsulated peptide that helps even the look of skin tone.

IBR-Dragon®* Fruit - helps to improve the appearance of skin luminosity while helping to even the look of skin tone.

*DRC Qusome™ is a trademark of Biozone Laboratories. Haloxyl™ is a trademark of Croda Sederma. Cytobiol™ Lumin Eye is a trademark of Gattefossé. β-White™ is a trademark of Unipex. Eye Resolution™ is a trademark of Laboratoires Sérobiologiques. IBR-Dragon® is a registered trademark of IBR Ltd.

WATER/AQUA/EAU, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HYLOCEREUS UNDATUS FRUIT EXTRACT, PEG-8 DIMETHICONE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, NIACINAMIDE, GLYCERIN, GLYCERYL POLYMETHACRYLATE, SINORHIZOBIUM MELILOTI FERMENT FILTRATE, ALCOHOL DENAT., CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CITRUS AURANTIUM, SQUALENE, DIMETHICONE, SILICA, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, ISODODECANE, CAFFEINE, CARBOMER, CROTON LECHLERI RESIN EXTRACT, CECROPIA OBTUSIFOLIA BARK EXTRACT, PINUS PINASTER BARK EXTRACT, FRAXINUS EXCELSIOR BARK EXTRACT, BAMBUSA VULGARIS LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, PISUM SATIVUM (PEA) EXTRACT, PSEUDOALTEROMONAS EXOPOLYSACCHARIDES, HORDEUM VULGARE EXTRACT, LYCIUM BARBARIUM FRUIT EXTRACT, ANGELICA POLYMORPHA SINENSIS ROOT EXTRACT, TREMELLA FUCIFORMIS (MUSHROOM) EXTRACT, SIEGESBECKIA ORIENTALIS EXTRACT, RABDOSIA RUBESCENS EXTRACT, OLIGOPEPTIDE-68, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, RETINYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, ACETYL GLUCOSAMINE, HYDROXYPROLINE, PEG-12 GLYCERYL DIMYRISTATE, GLYCOSPHINGOLIPIDS, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ALCOHOL, BETAINE, GLUCOSAMINE HCI, CETYL HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, LECITHIN, SILANETRIOL, L-PYROGLUTAMYLAMIDOETHYL INDOLE, STEARETH-20, N-HYDROXYSUCCINIMIDE, CHRYSIN, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, SODIUM OLEATE, DISODIUM EDTA, DIGLYCERIN, DECARBOXY CARNOSINE HCL, POLYSILICONE-11, POLYURETHANE-40, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXCINNAMATE, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, PPG-26-BUTETH-26, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PHENOXYETHANOL, BUTYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, SODIUM METABISULFITE, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, QUATERNIUM-15, SORBIC ACID, SALICYLIC ACID, POTASSIUM CITRATE, GLYCOLIC ACID, EDTA, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM SALICYLATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CARMINE (CI 75470), MICA.

Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
Beware: this is not for the faint of heart or sensitive skinned. I use all sorts of intense anti-aging products without much discomfort, but I can definitely feel when I’ve used this. For that reason, I only use it about three times a week. The skin under and around my eyes gets irritated and stings if I use this several days in a row. It can also sting my eyes for a minute when I get it too close to my actual eye balls. This stuff is powerful. That being said, it’s very effective. I see a marked difference in the appearance of my baby crows feet. It does a great job at tightening the skin and smoothing things out so it’s worth the price in my opinion. I sometimes like to use this in conjunction with a super nourishing, usually hyaluronic acid based eye cream in order to minimize irritation and maximize moisture around my eye area. Proceed with caution on this one, but definitely give it a try if you’re looking for an effective anti again eye cream.
Vicky R.
San Antonio, TX
This eye cream worked wonders for my skin, I tend to get dullness around my eyes and this formula helps to revive my skin, decrease puffiness and dark circles. The consistency is thin with a red tint due to the dragons blood complex.
Jessica S.
Whitesboro , NY
I really adore how this makes my undereye area feel. My concealer stays on longer and with less creasing ! I have not noticed any difference with dark circles or wrinkles, however although there is not less of them....there also isn't more. Which I attribute to this product. I would absolutely buy again! Smells great , and I find the coloring intriguing !!
aurora c.
I haven't been using this for a while but i have noticed a difference with less puffiness in the morning? i think it's worth the price and it doesn't cause any irritation
Ashley R.
Huntington, MA
I love this eye serum. This is one of my favorite eye products that I have used. It is very gentle on the sensitive eye skin. This was a first time purchase and I will be buying more when I am out. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend.
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
I loved that this was light weight so I felt like it was one of the few eye creams I could wear under makeup. But I didn't notice much difference at all. Very expensive. Disappointed I expect more from this brand as it's usually a favorite
Natalie W.
Austin, Texas
For a youthful looking eye I reach for this product every time. I have seen a reduction in crows feet and I love it. It is a little pricey but a little goes a long way.
Jamie B.
Greenwood
I love this eye cream! It is one of my holy grails. I put it on in the morning and again at night. The red tint neutralizes any discoloration and it feels nice when you are applying it. I've noticed a major decrease in fine lines and the skin around my eyes is much tighter than it was before I started using it. 10 out of 10. Would definitely recommend.
Jess S.
lancaster, NY
I use this everyday! my eyelids were getting super puffy and i was scared that i would need to get surgery because i was having trouble seeing but this serum fixed the problem! i highly suggest this product to anybody that thinks about getting an eyelift it will save you a ton of money
Deliqa💍❤️🙏🏼👦🏻🐶🐻🏥😷🇵🇷🇵🇭 G.
Redlands, CA
Got this the other day at Sephora in a sample size. I used it for about two weeks and noticed some what of a change. It didn't cause any break outs or rash so it's good for sensitive skin. It's a bit pricy but overall a good product.
Victoria O.
Baton Rouge, LA
I recently purchased but am having a hard time staying motivated to use it. Does is kinda sting anyone else?? It feels like sticky to me. Am I just using too much? Are you guys only applying at night?
Kristina B.
Temecula , Ca
I'm looking for a product that helps soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles , does this Peter Thomas Roth eye serum work ? Is it temporary fix or does it remove them completely ?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
What results have you had?? worth the $?
Mariaelena C.
Does this under eye dark circles serum work?
Jennifer T.
Is this a good night cream? I just bought it but now I'm thinking I might use it as my night eye cream and use my other with caffeine for my morning routine.