BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Powerful Laser-Free Resurfacing Eye Serum™ helps skin appear smoother and brighter-looking while reducing the look of fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles. Helps dramatically improve the appearance of noticeable signs of aging as a result of time, UV and environmental damage with a potent 43% Dragon's Blood Eye Complex™ containing Dragon's Blood, a red resin drawn from the Amazon's Croton Lechleri tree that helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and the look of uneven skin; DRC Qusome™*, Derm SRC, Niacinamide PC, Cytobiol™ Lumin-Eye*, Biopeptide CL, Haloxyl ™*, Eye Resolution™*,  β- White™ * and IBR-Dragon®* Fruit.

Croton Lechleri Extract (Dragon's Blood) - a centuries-old native secret, this red resin drawn from the Amazon's Croton Lechleri tree helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and the look of uneven skin.

DRC Qusome™* - helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Niacinamide PC - helps improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles.

Cytobiol™ Lumin-Eye* - helps minimize the appearance of puffiness and bags in the under-eye area.

Biopeptide CL - a hexapeptide that helps firm the appearance of under-eye skin.

Haloxyl™* - helps to lessen the appearance of dark circles.

Eye Resolution™* - helps improve the look of firmness and minimize the appearance of under-eye bags.

β-White™ * - an encapsulated peptide that helps even the look of skin tone.

IBR-Dragon®* Fruit - helps to improve the appearance of skin luminosity while helping to even the look of skin tone.

*DRC Qusome™ is a trademark of Biozone Laboratories. Haloxyl™ is a trademark of Croda Sederma. Cytobiol™ Lumin Eye is a trademark of Gattefossé. β-White™ is a trademark of Unipex. Eye Resolution™ is a trademark of Laboratoires Sérobiologiques. IBR-Dragon® is a registered trademark of IBR Ltd.

WATER/AQUA/EAU, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HYLOCEREUS UNDATUS FRUIT EXTRACT, PEG-8 DIMETHICONE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, NIACINAMIDE, GLYCERIN, GLYCERYL POLYMETHACRYLATE, SINORHIZOBIUM MELILOTI FERMENT FILTRATE, ALCOHOL DENAT., CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CITRUS AURANTIUM, SQUALENE, DIMETHICONE, SILICA, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, ISODODECANE, CAFFEINE, CARBOMER, CROTON LECHLERI RESIN EXTRACT, CECROPIA OBTUSIFOLIA BARK EXTRACT, PINUS PINASTER BARK EXTRACT, FRAXINUS EXCELSIOR BARK EXTRACT, BAMBUSA VULGARIS LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, PISUM SATIVUM (PEA) EXTRACT, PSEUDOALTEROMONAS EXOPOLYSACCHARIDES, HORDEUM VULGARE EXTRACT, LYCIUM BARBARIUM FRUIT EXTRACT, ANGELICA POLYMORPHA SINENSIS ROOT EXTRACT, TREMELLA FUCIFORMIS (MUSHROOM) EXTRACT, SIEGESBECKIA ORIENTALIS EXTRACT, RABDOSIA RUBESCENS EXTRACT, OLIGOPEPTIDE-68, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, RETINYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, ACETYL GLUCOSAMINE, HYDROXYPROLINE, PEG-12 GLYCERYL DIMYRISTATE, GLYCOSPHINGOLIPIDS, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ALCOHOL, BETAINE, GLUCOSAMINE HCI, CETYL HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, LECITHIN, SILANETRIOL, L-PYROGLUTAMYLAMIDOETHYL INDOLE, STEARETH-20, N-HYDROXYSUCCINIMIDE, CHRYSIN, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, SODIUM OLEATE, DISODIUM EDTA, DIGLYCERIN, DECARBOXY CARNOSINE HCL, POLYSILICONE-11, POLYURETHANE-40, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXCINNAMATE, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, PPG-26-BUTETH-26, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PHENOXYETHANOL, BUTYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, SODIUM METABISULFITE, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, QUATERNIUM-15, SORBIC ACID, SALICYLIC ACID, POTASSIUM CITRATE, GLYCOLIC ACID, EDTA, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM SALICYLATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CARMINE (CI 75470), MICA.

Astrea D.
Doral, FL
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
honestly the brand has excellent reviews and this eye contour also but honestly this product to me in particular did not work for me I am 32 years old and do not notice great result I think it is a product that is manufactured and thought for those women over 50 years It is my humble opinion
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
Beware: this is not for the faint of heart or sensitive skinned. I use all sorts of intense anti-aging products without much discomfort, but I can definitely feel when I’ve used this. For that reason, I only use it about three times a week. The skin under and around my eyes gets irritated and stings if I use this several days in a row. It can also sting my eyes for a minute when I get it too close to my actual eye balls. This stuff is powerful. That being said, it’s very effective. I see a marked difference in the appearance of my baby crows feet. It does a great job at tightening the skin and smoothing things out so it’s worth the price in my opinion. I sometimes like to use this in conjunction with a super nourishing, usually hyaluronic acid based eye cream in order to minimize irritation and maximize moisture around my eye area. Proceed with caution on this one, but definitely give it a try if you’re looking for an effective anti again eye cream.
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
I saw this along with the matching moisturizer at my local TJ Maxx and was surprised they carried Peter Thomas Roth’s products since they are high end luxury products . It was around $12 so I decided to give it a try. It’s a red color due to the dragons blood. The texture is very thick as well as the moisturizer. My first night using them I didn’t really feel like it absorbed into my skin properly. I also didn’t get it enough time to see if it actually works. I would have to commit to sticking to it to see the benefits
Kelly R.
New York
I’d give it 3.5 stars. It does work but has some hiccups. One pump is way too much product for both eyes and I end up using the extra on the back of my hands or décolletage area, which I feel is a waste. It provides instant as well as long term effects that are pretty obvious. However it does get a little gummy on the skin and makes it difficult to apply makeup so I have relegated it to my night time beauty regimen only. Not sure that I will repurchase.
Ashley R.
Huntington, MA
I love this eye serum. This is one of my favorite eye products that I have used. It is very gentle on the sensitive eye skin. This was a first time purchase and I will be buying more when I am out. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend.
Vicky R.
San Antonio, TX
This eye cream worked wonders for my skin, I tend to get dullness around my eyes and this formula helps to revive my skin, decrease puffiness and dark circles. The consistency is thin with a red tint due to the dragons blood complex.
Just D.
Quincy, MA
I've been using this serum for about 4 months now and I still can't see any benefits at all. I thought it would help for my dark circles but haven't noticed any brightning in that area. Feels kind of sticky, also.
aurora c.
I haven't been using this for a while but i have noticed a difference with less puffiness in the morning? i think it's worth the price and it doesn't cause any irritation
Natalie W.
Austin, Texas
For a youthful looking eye I reach for this product every time. I have seen a reduction in crows feet and I love it. It is a little pricey but a little goes a long way.
Jessica S.
Whitesboro , NY
I really adore how this makes my undereye area feel. My concealer stays on longer and with less creasing ! I have not noticed any difference with dark circles or wrinkles, however although there is not less of them....there also isn't more. Which I attribute to this product. I would absolutely buy again! Smells great , and I find the coloring intriguing !!
Victoria O.
Baton Rouge, LA
I recently purchased but am having a hard time staying motivated to use it. Does is kinda sting anyone else?? It feels like sticky to me. Am I just using too much? Are you guys only applying at night?
Kristina B.
Temecula , Ca
I'm looking for a product that helps soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles , does this Peter Thomas Roth eye serum work ? Is it temporary fix or does it remove them completely ?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
What results have you had?? worth the $?
Mariaelena C.
Westminster , CA
Does this under eye dark circles serum work?
Jennifer T.
Is this a good night cream? I just bought it but now I'm thinking I might use it as my night eye cream and use my other with caffeine for my morning routine.

Amazon