Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacing Eye Serum uploaded by Joanne C.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles upon first application. Helps dramatically address the appearance of noticeable signs of aging as a result of time, UV and environmental damage with potent 43% Dragon s Blood Eye Complex™ featuring Dragon s Blood, DRC Qusome™*, Derm SRC, Niacinamide PC, Cytobiol™ Lumin-Eye*, Biopeptide CL, Haloxyl™*, Eye Resolution™*, -White™* and IBR-Dragon®* Fruit. Laser-Free Resurfacing Eye Serum. see more...

• I am looking for an eye serum that will help with... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this a good night cream? I just bought it but now I'm thinking...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a product that helps soften the appearance of fin...1 Answers
Lilah W.
This eye serum was in a Peter Thomas Roth kit that I bought from OVC. I had never used the products before, and I was excited to try them. The laser-free resurfacing eye serum was one of my favorite products in the kit. My eyelids were starting to get crinkly, and this serum made quite a difference. I was a little nervous to try it because I have sensitive skin and the word "resurfacing" sounds so harsh. However, the serum is not harsh at all and it works quite well. This is a product that I would recommend and buy.
Jennifer T.
So I've been using for a few weeks and so far I like it. It really helps to moisturize my under eyes which can get a little dry at times. I'm not seeing any difference in the darkness of my under eyes or my two small fine lines but I'm hoping that with more time, both will dissipate! I also really love that it comes in a pump dispenser as I feel like it keeps you from contaminating the product. You really can't go wrong with this brand of skincare products.
Angelica L.
Glendale, CA
Ok so I got this as a Christmas gift from my brother which is weird lol

Anyway, I use this brand's facial mask which is also amazing.. This eye serum helped me a lot for the puffiness under my eyes. And I always look tired even after getting a good night's sleep.

A week after using the product, I noticed that the puffiness and the "tired look" on my eye area is practically gone. So yes!!! I recommend this product! :)
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Bought this product for a moisturizing eye serum. The added bonus was the brightening and tightening the product claims to have. While I feel the tightening I don't see much of r difference in the look of the skin. it does feel hydrating in which it is a win win. it is rather pricey. Would I buy this again. No but it did do better than it's more expensive counter part of the same brand
Jasmine C.
Bethlehem, PA
I do think that Peter Thomas Roth makes great products, I just think this one was a miss for me. I did not see a huge difference using this serum besides the increase in hydration. I still continue see the same fine lines. I know there is no easy fix or miracle cream but I really didn't see a difference. Maybe somebody else would have better luck but just not for me.
Octavia T.
Didn't really see any distinguishable difference from using this product. I applied it every night for about 2 weeks and while I don't really have wrinkles around my eyes, I do get puffiness from time to time. It wasn't irritating and didn't burn my skin or eyes, it was very easy to apply, but I didn't see any noticeable results.
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
I've been using this for almost two months. I'm still on the fence about it. I'm 36 and have some fine laugh lines around my eyes and haven't noticed really much change. Going to give it a little longer and see. On the plus side, I have very sensitive eyes and this does not burn or sting at all!
Alicia B.
Croswell, MI
I first saw a woman use this in ULTA. I was so impressed i ended up buying it right next to her in line the same day. we danced out of the store together. my family has a history of bad eye skin, and bad eyes in general. i would buy this over and over again. i love it. it works wonders.
kim p.
I use a lot of Peter Thomas Roth products. This is one of my favorites. I have sensitive eyes and I can use this product with no tearing up or swollen eyes in the morning. I use this on a regular basis. I only gave it a 4 star because it is pricey. I would definitely buy this again!
Melissa J.
Reno, NV
This was one of my first experiences with Peter Thomas Roth. Everything about their Laser Free Resurfacing line is amazing. It is gentle yet effective. I didn't realize how much my skin liked it until I tried to stop using it. I habe tried other products since and none are as good.
Victoria O.
Baton Rouge, LA
I recently purchased but am having a hard time staying motivated to use it. Does is kinda sting anyone else?? It feels like sticky to me. Am I just using too much? Are you guys only applying at night?
Kristina B.
Temecula , Ca
I'm looking for a product that helps soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles , does this Peter Thomas Roth eye serum work ? Is it temporary fix or does it remove them completely ?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
What results have you had?? worth the $?
Mariaelena C.
Does this under eye dark circles serum work?
Jennifer T.
Is this a good night cream? I just bought it but now I'm thinking I might use it as my night eye cream and use my other with caffeine for my morning routine.