BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

An advanced serum featuring 33.5 percent Dragon's Blood Complex™ that helps repair, resurface, regenerate, and renew the appearance of dull, aging, overexposed skin. Skip the laser, get the results. Laser-Free Resurfacer™ helps skin appear repaired, resurfaced, regenerated, and renewed from the first application. It helps lessen the appearance of noticeable signs of aging that result from time, and UV and environmental damage while helping to dramatically improve the appearance of texture, uneven skintone, skin ruddiness (redness), and fine lines and wrinkles. Skin appears smoother, softer, younger, and clearer looking. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates Laser-Free Resurfacer™ contains 33.5 percent Dragon's Blood Complex™, a concentrate featuring Dragon's Blood (5 percent), which is a red resin drawn from the Amazon's Croton Lechleri tree and a native secret that helps reduce the appearance of inflammation and helps accelerate repair. see more...

Kasey S.
Hamden
Peter Thomas's Roth, with this formula, is changing the game. The sleek packaging is perfect for my small makeup space. I get this off of HSN for a great price. It definitely has changed my skin and has made it more bouncy, if that makes sense. I love this formula and would definitely purchase again.
Lynzie E.
Boise
❤❤❤ I LOVE the way this makes my skin look and feel. Worth the hefty price tag Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer
Brittany A.
Montgomery, NY
I had such high hopes for this product because I suffer from skin texture. I used it for about two weeks and notice my texture getting a little worse, rather than better.
Shubana A.
Montreal
I received a sample of this recently and I loved it so much. I love the velvety texture it leaves on my skin and the deep red colour of the product makes my skin glow instantly. The price point is a little high but I plan on buying it regardless as I haven't found any other serum that I loved as much
Vanessa R.
York, NE
Gave me the results I was looking for. I felt very refreshed and it got rid of some of my redness. My skin also felt very hydrated. Great value and worth the money.
Nicci J.
Girard, OH
Absolutely wonderful product I'm on 32 years old and I am starting to age somewhat not drastically but I'm trying to keep my skin looking young and fresh and keep it as nice as possible in this absolutely did wonders and helps reduce the risk of getting wrinkles or if you are starting to get lines!! I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is trying to slow down the process of aging or someone who is already has fine lines or wrinkles to help with it because it does wonders
Sophia B.
Queens
over all this product was alright. I mean it felt lowkey kinda weird. A bit sticky idk if I'll ever want to try it again
Absolutely love this product. Received as a sample and I must buy this!!! Left my skin firm and luminescent. The glow lasted for days it felt like.
Elizabeth S.
San Diego
This product did burn my skin slightly, nothing permanent or visible, but just a burning sensation. It did make my skin feel smooth and nice after, but I wouldn't buy again because of the burning sensation.
pahola f.
Tegucigalpa
Me facina mucho mas esta que en ves de la crema siento mi cara mas limpia y mas pura no la maltata y no siento muy cargada la cara