BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

An advanced serum featuring 33.5 percent Dragon's Blood Complex™ that helps repair, resurface, regenerate, and renew the appearance of dull, aging, overexposed skin. Skip the laser, get the results. Laser-Free Resurfacer™ helps skin appear repaired, resurfaced, regenerated, and renewed from the first application. It helps lessen the appearance of noticeable signs of aging that result from time, and UV and environmental damage while helping to dramatically improve the appearance of texture, uneven skintone, skin ruddiness (redness), and fine lines and wrinkles. Skin appears smoother, softer, younger, and clearer looking. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates Laser-Free Resurfacer™ contains 33.5 percent Dragon's Blood Complex™, a concentrate featuring Dragon's Blood (5 percent), which is a red resin drawn from the Amazon's Croton Lechleri tree and a native secret that helps reduce the appearance of inflammation and helps accelerate repair. see more...

Brittany A.
Montgomery, NY
I had such high hopes for this product because I suffer from skin texture. I used it for about two weeks and notice my texture getting a little worse, rather than better.
Sophia B.
Queens
over all this product was alright. I mean it felt lowkey kinda weird. A bit sticky idk if I'll ever want to try it again
Elizabeth S.
San Diego
This product did burn my skin slightly, nothing permanent or visible, but just a burning sensation. It did make my skin feel smooth and nice after, but I wouldn't buy again because of the burning sensation.
Aliyah S.
Hatboro
This product smells amazing and feels great on the skin (I use it under my eyes). I love the packaging and the product itself looks really cool as well, but after using it for a couple of months I didn't really notice any difference in my skin. Not sure if it's worth the price.
Vanessa R.
York, NE
Gave me the results I was looking for. I felt very refreshed and it got rid of some of my redness. My skin also felt very hydrated. Great value and worth the money.
Ashley R.
Huntington , MA
This product worked well and wasn't too pricey. It didn't feel very harsh on my sensitive skin. I made the purchase at Cvs. It definitely did what it said it would and I think I will buy it again. I like this brand quite a bit. Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer(TM) 1 oz
KM G.
Cumming, GA
I purchased this in a promotional value set. It was great value for money and the laser free resurfacer was the product I enjoyed the most. I liked the packaging because it prevented me from wasting valuable product. It has a gel like consistency and is a rich red color which seems intimidating but it blends well into the skin without leaving any trace of color. It served as a great moisturizing serum at night. I did repurchase but that was only because I was interested in trying another product. I can't speak to the resurfacing of my skin but it was a pleasant moisturizer.
Isaiah W.
So far have not seen any results but not irritating and hydrating. Very gentle and feels nice. The price is a bit too high but I feel like with time I may see results.
Kasey S.
Hamden
Peter Thomas's Roth, with this formula, is changing the game. The sleek packaging is perfect for my small makeup space. I get this off of HSN for a great price. It definitely has changed my skin and has made it more bouncy, if that makes sense. I love this formula and would definitely purchase again.
Lynzie E.
Boise
❤❤❤ I LOVE the way this makes my skin look and feel. Worth the hefty price tag Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer