BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

An advanced serum featuring 33.5 percent Dragon's Blood Complex™ that helps repair, resurface, regenerate, and renew the appearance of dull, aging, overexposed skin. Skip the laser, get the results. Laser-Free Resurfacer™ helps skin appear repaired, resurfaced, regenerated, and renewed from the first application. It helps lessen the appearance of noticeable signs of aging that result from time, and UV and environmental damage while helping to dramatically improve the appearance of texture, uneven skintone, skin ruddiness (redness), and fine lines and wrinkles. Skin appears smoother, softer, younger, and clearer looking. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates Laser-Free Resurfacer™ contains 33.5 percent Dragon's Blood Complex™, a concentrate featuring Dragon's Blood (5 percent), which is a red resin drawn from the Amazon's Croton Lechleri tree and a native secret that helps reduce the appearance of inflammation and helps accelerate repair. see more...

Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Montgomery, NY
I had such high hopes for this product because I suffer from skin texture. I used it for about two weeks and notice my texture getting a little worse, rather than better.
Isaiah W.
Isaiah W.
So far have not seen any results but not irritating and hydrating. Very gentle and feels nice. The price is a bit too high but I feel like with time I may see results.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
York, NE
Gave me the results I was looking for. I felt very refreshed and it got rid of some of my redness. My skin also felt very hydrated. Great value and worth the money.
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Yorkville, IL
Great product! Settles into skin perfectly without over moisturizing. I use 3 small drops and that's just the amount to press product in and soothe under eyes
Lynzie E.
Lynzie E.
Boise
❤❤❤ I LOVE the way this makes my skin look and feel. Worth the hefty price tag Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer
Sophia B.
Sophia B.
Queens
over all this product was alright. I mean it felt lowkey kinda weird. A bit sticky idk if I'll ever want to try it again
Ruffle K.
Ruffle K.
Hanford, CA
Love love love this. It's worth all of money. I don't mind going broke again if I can buy this again. O swear to this.
Peggy M.
Peggy M.
Schertz, TX
This is one if the first PTR products I ever tried. I still use it. I try other products but I'm always drawn back to PTR
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
San Antonio
I noticed a huge difference after one use with the product. My skin was plump and firm. I highly recomend this!
Shubana A.
Shubana A.
Montreal
I received a sample of this recently and I loved it so much. I love the velvety texture it leaves on my skin and the deep red colour of the product makes my skin glow instantly. The price point is a little high but I plan on buying it regardless as I haven't found any other serum that I loved as much