BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

An advanced serum featuring 33.5 percent Dragon's Blood Complex™ that helps repair, resurface, regenerate, and renew the appearance of dull, aging, overexposed skin. Skip the laser, get the results. Laser-Free Resurfacer™ helps skin appear repaired, resurfaced, regenerated, and renewed from the first application. It helps lessen the appearance of noticeable signs of aging that result from time, and UV and environmental damage while helping to dramatically improve the appearance of texture, uneven skintone, skin ruddiness (redness), and fine lines and wrinkles. Skin appears smoother, softer, younger, and clearer looking. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates Laser-Free Resurfacer™ contains 33.5 percent Dragon's Blood Complex™, a concentrate featuring Dragon's Blood (5 percent), which is a red resin drawn from the Amazon's Croton Lechleri tree and a native secret that helps reduce the appearance of inflammation and helps accelerate repair. see more...

Kristen C.
Tulsa, OK
If you want to get rid of your fine lines wrinkles definitely use this product you can purchase an older if you would like it is a good value not too pricey very nice packaging and I would definitely buy
Elizabeth S.
San Diego, CA
This product did burn my skin slightly, nothing permanent or visible, but just a burning sensation. It did make my skin feel smooth and nice after, but I wouldn't buy again because of the burning sensation.
Isaiah W.
So far have not seen any results but not irritating and hydrating. Very gentle and feels nice. The price is a bit too high but I feel like with time I may see results.
Nicole O.
This product is mind-blowing. It works instantly due to the orange color of the gel itself, as well as over time, to lighten dark circles and reduce fine lines, which even at 22, I have right under my eyes. Pretty pricey but I think it's pretty fair to say that for results you usually have to shell out a little cash.
Valerie M.
Yorkville, IL
Great product! Settles into skin perfectly without over moisturizing. I use 3 small drops and that's just the amount to press product in and soothe under eyes
Lynzie E.
Boise
❤❤❤ I LOVE the way this makes my skin look and feel. Worth the hefty price tag Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer
Peggy M.
Schertz, TX
This is one if the first PTR products I ever tried. I still use it. I try other products but I'm always drawn back to PTR
Sophia B.
Queens
over all this product was alright. I mean it felt lowkey kinda weird. A bit sticky idk if I'll ever want to try it again
Ruffle K.
Hanford, CA
Love love love this. It's worth all of money. I don't mind going broke again if I can buy this again. O swear to this.
Elizabeth S.
San Antonio
I noticed a huge difference after one use with the product. My skin was plump and firm. I highly recomend this!