BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

An advanced serum featuring 33.5 percent Dragon's Blood Complex™ that helps repair, resurface, regenerate, and renew the appearance of dull, aging, overexposed skin. Skip the laser, get the results. Laser-Free Resurfacer™ helps skin appear repaired, resurfaced, regenerated, and renewed from the first application. It helps lessen the appearance of noticeable signs of aging that result from time, and UV and environmental damage while helping to dramatically improve the appearance of texture, uneven skintone, skin ruddiness (redness), and fine lines and wrinkles. Skin appears smoother, softer, younger, and clearer looking. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates Laser-Free Resurfacer™ contains 33.5 percent Dragon's Blood Complex™, a concentrate featuring Dragon's Blood (5 percent), which is a red resin drawn from the Amazon's Croton Lechleri tree and a native secret that helps reduce the appearance of inflammation and helps accelerate repair. see more...

Nicci J.
Girard , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely wonderful product I'm on 32 years old and I am starting to age somewhat not drastically but I'm trying to keep my skin looking young and fresh and keep it as nice as possible in this absolutely did wonders and helps reduce the risk of getting wrinkles or if you are starting to get lines!! I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is trying to slow down the process of aging or someone who is already has fine lines or wrinkles to help with it because it does wonders
Kasey S.
Hamden
Beauty Junkie Expert
Peter Thomas's Roth, with this formula, is changing the game. The sleek packaging is perfect for my small makeup space. I get this off of HSN for a great price. It definitely has changed my skin and has made it more bouncy, if that makes sense. I love this formula and would definitely purchase again.
Brittany A.
Montgomery, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had such high hopes for this product because I suffer from skin texture. I used it for about two weeks and notice my texture getting a little worse, rather than better.
Vanessa R.
York, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gave me the results I was looking for. I felt very refreshed and it got rid of some of my redness. My skin also felt very hydrated. Great value and worth the money.
KM G.
Cumming, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this in a promotional value set. It was great value for money and the laser free resurfacer was the product I enjoyed the most. I liked the packaging because it prevented me from wasting valuable product. It has a gel like consistency and is a rich red color which seems intimidating but it blends well into the skin without leaving any trace of color. It served as a great moisturizing serum at night. I did repurchase but that was only because I was interested in trying another product. I can't speak to the resurfacing of my skin but it was a pleasant moisturizer.
Valerie C.
Hazlet, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazzzziinnngg! Unfortunately the Sephora by me has stopped carrying it but I have sun damage on my forehead, ruddiness and a little bit of texture and this has been reducing it. I do recommend making sure you drink plenty of water if you have ruddiness like me since it seems when I don't drink enough water I am more red.
Ashley R.
Huntington, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product worked well and wasn't too pricey. It didn't feel very harsh on my sensitive skin. I made the purchase at Cvs. It definitely did what it said it would and I think I will buy it again. I like this brand quite a bit. Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer(TM) 1 oz
Aliyah S.
Hatboro
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells amazing and feels great on the skin (I use it under my eyes). I love the packaging and the product itself looks really cool as well, but after using it for a couple of months I didn't really notice any difference in my skin. Not sure if it's worth the price.
Mario B.
Garland
Beauty Junkie Expert
It brings out my new skin , its as if i had exfoliated i love it soo much i would use it again! I wish the smaller product came in a bigger one. The smell is slight and i think they could get a bigger one . I did see myskin resurface within a week I definitely recommend!
Brittany M.
Reno , NV
If you have any kind of blemish scarring, this is perfect to start to resurface and smooth out those areas! It absorbs easily, and is really gentile on skin. I would definitely buy this product again!