BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

An advanced serum featuring 33.5 percent Dragon's Blood Complex™ that helps repair, resurface, regenerate, and renew the appearance of dull, aging, overexposed skin. Skip the laser, get the results. Laser-Free Resurfacer™ helps skin appear repaired, resurfaced, regenerated, and renewed from the first application. It helps lessen the appearance of noticeable signs of aging that result from time, and UV and environmental damage while helping to dramatically improve the appearance of texture, uneven skintone, skin ruddiness (redness), and fine lines and wrinkles. Skin appears smoother, softer, younger, and clearer looking. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates Laser-Free Resurfacer™ contains 33.5 percent Dragon's Blood Complex™, a concentrate featuring Dragon's Blood (5 percent), which is a red resin drawn from the Amazon's Croton Lechleri tree and a native secret that helps reduce the appearance of inflammation and helps accelerate repair. see more...

Nicole O.
Nicole O.
This product is mind-blowing. It works instantly due to the orange color of the gel itself, as well as over time, to lighten dark circles and reduce fine lines, which even at 22, I have right under my eyes. Pretty pricey but I think it's pretty fair to say that for results you usually have to shell out a little cash.
KM G.
KM G.
Cumming, GA
I purchased this in a promotional value set. It was great value for money and the laser free resurfacer was the product I enjoyed the most. I liked the packaging because it prevented me from wasting valuable product. It has a gel like consistency and is a rich red color which seems intimidating but it blends well into the skin without leaving any trace of color. It served as a great moisturizing serum at night. I did repurchase but that was only because I was interested in trying another product. I can't speak to the resurfacing of my skin but it was a pleasant moisturizer.
Nicci J.
Nicci J.
Girard, OH
Absolutely wonderful product I'm on 32 years old and I am starting to age somewhat not drastically but I'm trying to keep my skin looking young and fresh and keep it as nice as possible in this absolutely did wonders and helps reduce the risk of getting wrinkles or if you are starting to get lines!! I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is trying to slow down the process of aging or someone who is already has fine lines or wrinkles to help with it because it does wonders
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Hazlet, NJ
This is amazzzziinnngg! Unfortunately the Sephora by me has stopped carrying it but I have sun damage on my forehead, ruddiness and a little bit of texture and this has been reducing it. I do recommend making sure you drink plenty of water if you have ruddiness like me since it seems when I don't drink enough water I am more red.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Huntington , MA
This product worked well and wasn't too pricey. It didn't feel very harsh on my sensitive skin. I made the purchase at Cvs. It definitely did what it said it would and I think I will buy it again. I like this brand quite a bit. Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer(TM) 1 oz
Aliyah S.
Aliyah S.
Hatboro
This product smells amazing and feels great on the skin (I use it under my eyes). I love the packaging and the product itself looks really cool as well, but after using it for a couple of months I didn't really notice any difference in my skin. Not sure if it's worth the price.
Mario B.
Mario B.
Garland
It brings out my new skin , its as if i had exfoliated i love it soo much i would use it again! I wish the smaller product came in a bigger one. The smell is slight and i think they could get a bigger one . I did see myskin resurface within a week I definitely recommend!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
San Diego, CA
If you have any kind of blemish scarring, this is perfect to start to resurface and smooth out those areas! It absorbs easily, and is really gentile on skin. I would definitely buy this product again!
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Tulsa, OK
If you want to get rid of your fine lines wrinkles definitely use this product you can purchase an older if you would like it is a good value not too pricey very nice packaging and I would definitely buy
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
San Diego
This product did burn my skin slightly, nothing permanent or visible, but just a burning sensation. It did make my skin feel smooth and nice after, but I wouldn't buy again because of the burning sensation.