Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer uploaded by Faith G.Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer uploaded by Faith M.Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer uploaded by Lacey L.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Laser-Free Resurfacer™ helps skin appear smoother and brighter looking from the first application. Helps lessen the appearance of noticeable signs of aging as a result of time, UV and environmental damage while helping to dramatically improve the look of texture, uneven skin tone, skin ruddiness (redness), fine lines and wrinkles. Skin appears smoother, softer, younger and clearer looking. Laser-Free Resurfacer™ contains 33.5% Dragon’s Blood Complex™, a concentrate featuring Dragon’s Blood (5%), a red resin drawn from the Amazon’s Croton Lechleri tree that helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and the look of uneven skin; Phytomoist Qusome™ (10%), Aquafill™ (5%) and DRC Qusome™ (4%); plus a blend of Derm SRC, Chromocare™, Niacinamide PC & Alistin® (at 9.5%).

Croton Lechleri Extract (Dragon's Blood) - a centuries-old native secret, this red resin drawn from the Amazon's Croton Lechleri tree helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and the look of uneven skin.

Alistin - helps calm the appearance of skin.

Niacinamide PC - helps improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles.

Chromocare - helps even and rejuvenate the appearance of complexion and tone.

Phytomoist Qusome - provides intense moisturization.

Aquafil - natural lipid ingredient that helps skin look moisturized.

DRC Qusome™* - helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Derm SRC - helps improve the appearance of skin firmness.

*DRC Qusome™ is a trademark of Biozone Laboratories.

WATER/AQUA/ EAU, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-8 DIMETHICONE, PEG-12 GLYCERYL DIMYRISTATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, ISODODECANE, BAMBUSA VULGARIS LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, NIACINAMIDE, DECARBOXY CARNOSINE HCL, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, CARBOMER, CROTON LECHLERI RESIN EXTRACT, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TREMELLA FUCIFORMIS (MUSHROOM) EXTRACT, PISUM SATIVUM (PEA) EXTRACT, LYCIUM BARBARUM FRUIT EXTRACT, ANGELICA POLYMORPHA SINENSIS ROOT EXTRACT, SIEGESBECKIA ORIENTALIS EXTRACT, HORDEUM VULGARE EXTRACT, RABDOSIA RUBESCENS EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, GLYCOSPHINGOLIPIDS, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, BETAINE, HYDROXYPROLINE, GLUCOSAMINE HCL, POLYSILICONE- 11, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOX Y E T H A N O L , MICA ( C I 77019), YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), RED 4 (CI 14700), RED 33 (CI 17200), BLUE 1 (CI 42090), METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA.

Faith M.
Waterloo
I received several of these little guys as a sample (1 small bag is about 4 uses) and after 2 weeks of using this product, I've seen a significant decrease in texture on my skin to the point where it's almost not even noticeable! I've struggled with some tough texture but this works wonders. I'll likely purchase the full size when it comes out! It all has anti-aging properties which is a plus
Lacey L.
I received this as a sample and was very excited because Peter Thomas Roth products are on the pricey side. To start the product was like slimy goo that is red. It remained sticky on my face through the night and in the morning I had spots of red dyed skin
Faith G.
Milwaukee, WI
While I haven’t noticed any visible signs of resurfacing and smoothing of the skin, I will say that my skin, particularly the delicate area of my face, is feeling very moisturized and soft. And at the end of the day, that’s really what helps to make skin appear more healthy and young and rejuvenated. I only use a pea sized amount and I really enjoy the consistency of the product. It’s thick but really just glides onto and melts into the skin.
Kristin F.
Reno, NV
I use this every night before bed, underneath my oley eye cream, using both of these has done wonders for my fine lines. A+ for this product, qvc also sells it on easy pay which is an added bonus.
Aliyah S.
Hatboro, PA
This product smells amazing and feels great on the skin (I use it under my eyes). I love the packaging and the product itself looks really cool as well, but after using it for a couple of months I didn't really notice any difference in my skin. Not sure if it's worth the price.
Kristen C.
Broken Arrow, OK
If you want to get rid of your fine lines wrinkles definitely use this product you can purchase an older if you would like it is a good value not too pricey very nice packaging and I would definitely buy
Vanessa R.
North Hills, CA
Gave me the results I was looking for. I felt very refreshed and it got rid of some of my redness. My skin also felt very hydrated. Great value and worth the money.
Jennifer N.
Horn Lake, MS
Works excellent even for the ridiculous price! Wouldn't use anything else as a resurfacer! I'm only in my early early 40's and this stuff is a miracle. Gentle and easy to apply and remove.
Kendra T.
Charlotte, NC
I love how the Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer(TM) 1 oz leaves your skin feeling a d looking. It almost erases fine lines and wrinkles and dimishes pores. The scent is not to die for but I would expect that being filled with skin nutrient goodies like hylaronic acid
Nina H.
westchester, IL
This is magic in a bottle. This seeps into your skin and really does help with the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This skincare line literally is perfection whether you are trying to test acne it trying to delsy aging. These products can be a bit pricey but really do work and are worth every penny.
Maricela B.
Does this product dry the skin? Or is it moisturizing?
Shannon K.
Harrison twp , MI
I have bad hyperpigmentation, do You think this would help lighten my dark spots? How long do you need to use it before you see results?