Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer uploaded by Faith G.Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer uploaded by Faith M.Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer uploaded by Lacey L.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Laser-Free Resurfacer™ helps skin appear smoother and brighter looking from the first application. Helps lessen the appearance of noticeable signs of aging as a result of time, UV and environmental damage while helping to dramatically improve the look of texture, uneven skin tone, skin ruddiness (redness), fine lines and wrinkles. Skin appears smoother, softer, younger and clearer looking. Laser-Free Resurfacer™ contains 33.5% Dragon’s Blood Complex™, a concentrate featuring Dragon’s Blood (5%), a red resin drawn from the Amazon’s Croton Lechleri tree that helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and the look of uneven skin; Phytomoist Qusome™ (10%), Aquafill™ (5%) and DRC Qusome™ (4%); plus a blend of Derm SRC, Chromocare™, Niacinamide PC & Alistin® (at 9.5%).

Croton Lechleri Extract (Dragon's Blood) - a centuries-old native secret, this red resin drawn from the Amazon's Croton Lechleri tree helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and the look of uneven skin.

Alistin - helps calm the appearance of skin.

Niacinamide PC - helps improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles.

Chromocare - helps even and rejuvenate the appearance of complexion and tone.

Phytomoist Qusome - provides intense moisturization.

Aquafil - natural lipid ingredient that helps skin look moisturized.

DRC Qusome™* - helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Derm SRC - helps improve the appearance of skin firmness.

*DRC Qusome™ is a trademark of Biozone Laboratories.

WATER/AQUA/ EAU, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-8 DIMETHICONE, PEG-12 GLYCERYL DIMYRISTATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, ISODODECANE, BAMBUSA VULGARIS LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, NIACINAMIDE, DECARBOXY CARNOSINE HCL, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, CARBOMER, CROTON LECHLERI RESIN EXTRACT, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TREMELLA FUCIFORMIS (MUSHROOM) EXTRACT, PISUM SATIVUM (PEA) EXTRACT, LYCIUM BARBARUM FRUIT EXTRACT, ANGELICA POLYMORPHA SINENSIS ROOT EXTRACT, SIEGESBECKIA ORIENTALIS EXTRACT, HORDEUM VULGARE EXTRACT, RABDOSIA RUBESCENS EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, GLYCOSPHINGOLIPIDS, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, BETAINE, HYDROXYPROLINE, GLUCOSAMINE HCL, POLYSILICONE- 11, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOX Y E T H A N O L , MICA ( C I 77019), YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), RED 4 (CI 14700), RED 33 (CI 17200), BLUE 1 (CI 42090), METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA.

Taylor M.
Denver
I struggle with acne- always have. Peter Thomas Roth has completely given my skin a fresh start. I no longer struggle with every day breakouts. When they say Laser free, it is laser free, but you get the same results if you were to actually get the laser done itself. It’s the perfect at home cream if you need skin repair/resurfacing.
Antonietta M.
Been using this resurfacing serum since my last one finished. And it’s been really up keeping my smooth skin! I haven’t seen my face this radiant and smooth this long for a long while. I was lucky to find this at TJMaxx on sale. I hope I can find it again on sale. So worth it.
Faith G.
Milwaukee, WI
While I haven’t noticed any visible signs of resurfacing and smoothing of the skin, I will say that my skin, particularly the delicate area of my face, is feeling very moisturized and soft. And at the end of the day, that’s really what helps to make skin appear more healthy and young and rejuvenated. I only use a pea sized amount and I really enjoy the consistency of the product. It’s thick but really just glides onto and melts into the skin.
Melody H.
Cynthiana, KY
I didn’t really notice much of a change with this product. I will note that I only used it two weeks consistently, but I usually notice a change within that time frame with other products. I didn’t have any negative side effects. It was a little heavy to wear with a moisturizer and make up during the day. Personally, I know there are better products at better price points. PTR’s retinol is one.
Jacqueline C.
Toronto
Didn’t see a visible change in skin over time, but has a really neat mattifying effect - good as a skin perfector before going out for someone who isn’t going to wear makeup.
Amanda K.
I’ve only used this product twice so far. I can’t give a full review, but my first impressions are positive in that it hasn’t broken me out, and it didn’t leave my skin too sticky.
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
Great product worked as stated. Would purchase again and would recommend to others also. Great product!
Judi M.
Tinton Falls
I am on my fourth bottle of this serum and have two more coming! I love it! Soaks into skin nicely!
Ashly K.
Pittsburgh
I like to call myself the serum guru💁🏾‍♀️. PTR Laser Resurfacing serum ranks top in the serums league.Within 7-10 I felt the structure of my face transformed a bit, seem as if I took off some minor damage or being bad to my skin the results left me amazed. Pricey but worth it when it comes to quality you truly can’t place a price tag on anything.!
Sidney A.
Leominster , MA
This made my skin amazing. It cleared up my skin and hydrates it so well. If I have dry skin and i put this on before makeup you would never guess I had dry skin. It camouflages it.
Maricela B.
Does this product dry the skin? Or is it moisturizing?
Shannon K.
Harrison Twp, MI
I have bad hyperpigmentation, do You think this would help lighten my dark spots? How long do you need to use it before you see results?