Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer uploaded by Faith G.Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer uploaded by Faith M.Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer uploaded by Lacey L.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Laser-Free Resurfacer™ helps skin appear smoother and brighter looking from the first application. Helps lessen the appearance of noticeable signs of aging as a result of time, UV and environmental damage while helping to dramatically improve the look of texture, uneven skin tone, skin ruddiness (redness), fine lines and wrinkles. Skin appears smoother, softer, younger and clearer looking. Laser-Free Resurfacer™ contains 33.5% Dragon’s Blood Complex™, a concentrate featuring Dragon’s Blood (5%), a red resin drawn from the Amazon’s Croton Lechleri tree that helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and the look of uneven skin; Phytomoist Qusome™ (10%), Aquafill™ (5%) and DRC Qusome™ (4%); plus a blend of Derm SRC, Chromocare™, Niacinamide PC & Alistin® (at 9.5%).

Croton Lechleri Extract (Dragon's Blood) - a centuries-old native secret, this red resin drawn from the Amazon's Croton Lechleri tree helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and the look of uneven skin.

Alistin - helps calm the appearance of skin.

Niacinamide PC - helps improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles.

Chromocare - helps even and rejuvenate the appearance of complexion and tone.

Phytomoist Qusome - provides intense moisturization.

Aquafil - natural lipid ingredient that helps skin look moisturized.

DRC Qusome™* - helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Derm SRC - helps improve the appearance of skin firmness.

*DRC Qusome™ is a trademark of Biozone Laboratories.

WATER/AQUA/ EAU, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-8 DIMETHICONE, PEG-12 GLYCERYL DIMYRISTATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, ISODODECANE, BAMBUSA VULGARIS LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, NIACINAMIDE, DECARBOXY CARNOSINE HCL, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, CARBOMER, CROTON LECHLERI RESIN EXTRACT, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TREMELLA FUCIFORMIS (MUSHROOM) EXTRACT, PISUM SATIVUM (PEA) EXTRACT, LYCIUM BARBARUM FRUIT EXTRACT, ANGELICA POLYMORPHA SINENSIS ROOT EXTRACT, SIEGESBECKIA ORIENTALIS EXTRACT, HORDEUM VULGARE EXTRACT, RABDOSIA RUBESCENS EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, GLYCOSPHINGOLIPIDS, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, BETAINE, HYDROXYPROLINE, GLUCOSAMINE HCL, POLYSILICONE- 11, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOX Y E T H A N O L , MICA ( C I 77019), YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), RED 4 (CI 14700), RED 33 (CI 17200), BLUE 1 (CI 42090), METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA.

Crista S.
Royal Oak, MI
I sampled this last year and loved it. In fact, if it were a bit less expensive, I would make it a staple in my skin care regimen. Even when my skin was near its worst, this improved its appearance.
Shondra P.
I use this resurrfacer every morning with my other PTR products and it gives my skin a great glow. I try to stock up during a customer appreciation sale either at Ulta or Sephora because I cannot be without this product.
Kristen C.
Claremore, OK
If you want to get rid of your fine lines wrinkles definitely use this product you can purchase an older if you would like it is a good value not too pricey very nice packaging and I would definitely buy
Hannah G.
I have a lot of acne scarring and I was so excited to use this serum. I knew it wasn't going to work miracles but I barely noticed a difference in my skin. And for $75 I was expecting at least a noticeable improvement.
heather t.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought a small size of this, and the ingredients sounded promising, but this stuff was crazy thick and silicone-y feeling. I washed it off, it really felt cloying and never dried, so glad I did not buy the full size
Tiffany T.
Pearland, TX
Very pricey. Did not see an results, could be because I didn't use it frequent enough. However for the price I would not recommend testing this out as a first choice. Product was bought at sephora.
Tina C.
Richland, MS
I had mixed feelings about this product. I seemed to be making a difference in my fine lines but it was so sticky feeling. If you don't mind the "tackiness" of it, it is worth a try.
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
I tried this on a whim. It was a nice serum but nothing to write home about. I’d consider using again for a longer period as I love this line.
Megan K.
Easton, PA
Maybe I don’t use this correctly but, I don’t see a drastic change while using this product. Very creamy and smooth though! Would not buy again or grab for it.
Eleshia D.
Port St Lucie, FL
Can't say enough about this product! Has completely changed my skin. The smell is surprisingly ok given the chemicals in the product! Doesn't dry out my skin.
Maricela B.
Does this product dry the skin? Or is it moisturizing?
Shannon K.
Harrison Twp, MI
I have bad hyperpigmentation, do You think this would help lighten my dark spots? How long do you need to use it before you see results?