Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer uploaded by Faith G.Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer uploaded by Faith M.Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer uploaded by Lacey L.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Laser-Free Resurfacer™ helps skin appear smoother and brighter looking from the first application. Helps lessen the appearance of noticeable signs of aging as a result of time, UV and environmental damage while helping to dramatically improve the look of texture, uneven skin tone, skin ruddiness (redness), fine lines and wrinkles. Skin appears smoother, softer, younger and clearer looking. Laser-Free Resurfacer™ contains 33.5% Dragon’s Blood Complex™, a concentrate featuring Dragon’s Blood (5%), a red resin drawn from the Amazon’s Croton Lechleri tree that helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and the look of uneven skin; Phytomoist Qusome™ (10%), Aquafill™ (5%) and DRC Qusome™ (4%); plus a blend of Derm SRC, Chromocare™, Niacinamide PC & Alistin® (at 9.5%).

Croton Lechleri Extract (Dragon's Blood) - a centuries-old native secret, this red resin drawn from the Amazon's Croton Lechleri tree helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and the look of uneven skin.

Alistin - helps calm the appearance of skin.

Niacinamide PC - helps improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles.

Chromocare - helps even and rejuvenate the appearance of complexion and tone.

Phytomoist Qusome - provides intense moisturization.

Aquafil - natural lipid ingredient that helps skin look moisturized.

DRC Qusome™* - helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Derm SRC - helps improve the appearance of skin firmness.

*DRC Qusome™ is a trademark of Biozone Laboratories.

WATER/AQUA/ EAU, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-8 DIMETHICONE, PEG-12 GLYCERYL DIMYRISTATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, ISODODECANE, BAMBUSA VULGARIS LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, NIACINAMIDE, DECARBOXY CARNOSINE HCL, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, CARBOMER, CROTON LECHLERI RESIN EXTRACT, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TREMELLA FUCIFORMIS (MUSHROOM) EXTRACT, PISUM SATIVUM (PEA) EXTRACT, LYCIUM BARBARUM FRUIT EXTRACT, ANGELICA POLYMORPHA SINENSIS ROOT EXTRACT, SIEGESBECKIA ORIENTALIS EXTRACT, HORDEUM VULGARE EXTRACT, RABDOSIA RUBESCENS EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, GLYCOSPHINGOLIPIDS, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, BETAINE, HYDROXYPROLINE, GLUCOSAMINE HCL, POLYSILICONE- 11, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOX Y E T H A N O L , MICA ( C I 77019), YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), RED 4 (CI 14700), RED 33 (CI 17200), BLUE 1 (CI 42090), METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA.

Jennifer R.
Phoenix, AZ
I received a small sample jar of this in a beauty subscription box and I wasn't really impressed with it. I used the whole sample jar (about a months worth) and didn't notice any difference at all in my skin. I also did not not like the sticky feel of the product. I definitely would not purchase the full size.
Elli L.
Seattle, WA
his one is good! I always think creams throw a load of BS at us. This one seems to do what it says. I've only been using it for a week but I like the feel. It is a bit thick but it doesn't seem to be a problem. It doesn't make my eye makeup slide off. I'm actually really loving all of the PTR products I've tried lately.
Tracie S.
Florence, MS
I love this PTR Laser Resurfacing line. I use all the products in it. My skin is so much brighter and toned with less wrinkles. I don't have deep wrinkles, but I do have some crows feet and laugh lines. I also love how when I wake up, my skin is soft and my pores are smaller. My makeup goes on better when I use this.
Melissa C.
Austin, TX
Good for oily skin, it has a lightweight gel cushion texture. Doesn't moisturize all that well or improve appearance of the skin. It is gentle so would work on sensitive skin. For the money there are better products out there.
Yuliya V.
Staten Island, NY
I bought this product for my mom's 50th birthday, but ended up using it as well! We were both first-time users.
Pros: high-quality product, gentle yet effective, nice packaging. I have lines on my forehead and I felt like they were less noticeable after using the product. My mom liked it as well.
Cons: a bit on the pricey side, but a nice birthday gift!
Roxanne C.
Pasadena, CA
I can say that even without the daily use (kinda expensive for me to use daily although I'm sure the results would be even better if i did) i see a noticeable difference in texture, evenness, redness- the only ONLY product EVER that actually showed reduction in hyperpigmentation.. I was actually told i looked like i was already wearing makeup first thing in the morning when i actually hadn't even washed my face(i had this on overnight).. Absolutely amazing product!!
Ashley R.
Huntington, MA
This product worked well and wasn't too pricey. It didn't feel very harsh on my sensitive skin. I made the purchase at Cvs. It definitely did what it said it would and I think I will buy it again. I like this brand quite a bit. Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer
Corey P.
Scotch plains , NJ
This serum is such a nice lightweight gel that helps alleviate redness but also helps with sun damage and roughness aka texture on the face. It was super gentle yet super effective anyone could use this, I've gone through 4 bottles of it so far highly recommend for my fair skin friends.
Crista S.
Royal Oak, MI
I sampled this last year and loved it. In fact, if it were a bit less expensive, I would make it a staple in my skin care regimen. Even when my skin was near its worst, this improved its appearance.
Mario B.
Garland
It brings out my new skin , its as if i had exfoliated i love it soo much i would use it again! I wish the smaller product came in a bigger one. The smell is slight and i think they could get a bigger one . I did see myskin resurface within a week I definitely recommend!
Maricela B.
Does this product dry the skin? Or is it moisturizing?
Shannon K.
Harrison Twp, MI
I have bad hyperpigmentation, do You think this would help lighten my dark spots? How long do you need to use it before you see results?