Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer uploaded by Faith G.Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer uploaded by Faith M.Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer uploaded by Lacey L.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Laser-Free Resurfacer™ helps skin appear smoother and brighter looking from the first application. Helps lessen the appearance of noticeable signs of aging as a result of time, UV and environmental damage while helping to dramatically improve the look of texture, uneven skin tone, skin ruddiness (redness), fine lines and wrinkles. Skin appears smoother, softer, younger and clearer looking. Laser-Free Resurfacer™ contains 33.5% Dragon’s Blood Complex™, a concentrate featuring Dragon’s Blood (5%), a red resin drawn from the Amazon’s Croton Lechleri tree that helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and the look of uneven skin; Phytomoist Qusome™ (10%), Aquafill™ (5%) and DRC Qusome™ (4%); plus a blend of Derm SRC, Chromocare™, Niacinamide PC & Alistin® (at 9.5%).

Croton Lechleri Extract (Dragon's Blood) - a centuries-old native secret, this red resin drawn from the Amazon's Croton Lechleri tree helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and the look of uneven skin.

Alistin - helps calm the appearance of skin.

Niacinamide PC - helps improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles.

Chromocare - helps even and rejuvenate the appearance of complexion and tone.

Phytomoist Qusome - provides intense moisturization.

Aquafil - natural lipid ingredient that helps skin look moisturized.

DRC Qusome™* - helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Derm SRC - helps improve the appearance of skin firmness.

*DRC Qusome™ is a trademark of Biozone Laboratories.

WATER/AQUA/ EAU, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-8 DIMETHICONE, PEG-12 GLYCERYL DIMYRISTATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, ISODODECANE, BAMBUSA VULGARIS LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, NIACINAMIDE, DECARBOXY CARNOSINE HCL, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, CARBOMER, CROTON LECHLERI RESIN EXTRACT, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TREMELLA FUCIFORMIS (MUSHROOM) EXTRACT, PISUM SATIVUM (PEA) EXTRACT, LYCIUM BARBARUM FRUIT EXTRACT, ANGELICA POLYMORPHA SINENSIS ROOT EXTRACT, SIEGESBECKIA ORIENTALIS EXTRACT, HORDEUM VULGARE EXTRACT, RABDOSIA RUBESCENS EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, GLYCOSPHINGOLIPIDS, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, BETAINE, HYDROXYPROLINE, GLUCOSAMINE HCL, POLYSILICONE- 11, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOX Y E T H A N O L , MICA ( C I 77019), YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), RED 4 (CI 14700), RED 33 (CI 17200), BLUE 1 (CI 42090), METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA.

Isaiah W.
So far have not seen any results but not irritating and hydrating. Very gentle and feels nice. The price is a bit too high but I feel like with time I may see results.
Tisha R.
Superior, WI
I've been using this for a while now and I'm really impressed. The texture of my skin has improved, and the redness has gone down significantly.  it feels nice and light and soaks into the skin without feeling sticky. I would definitely re purchase this product!
Jennifer R.
Gaithersburg, MD
Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacing Eye Serum.
Purchased an anti-aging PTR kit from QVC. I followed the enclosed Directions for 6 weeks and am very happy with my results. The items in the kit were pleasant to apply. I didn't detect any strong unpleasant scents, I used the cleanser, Unwrinkle Pads (cut each in half to use generous amount of liquid in jar), Retinol Fusion PM Night Serum, the Laser-Free Resurfacing Eye Serum and Laser-Free Regenerator. I don't have super-
sensitive skin and didn't experience any burning or discomfort of any kind. The packaging suggests that if you are more sensitive,S you may want to start slowly with Retinol products. Also, be sure to use SPF when using these products.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
I'm really on the fence about this product. I've been using it consistently in my skincare regimen for the past month or so, and while my skin hasn't particularly improved, it hasn't gotten worse either (and I'm not sure how much room for improvement there is as I religiously use skincare, and have for years). The fact that it's red does not bother me; it dissipates quickly and leaves no color behind. It *also* has kept me free of breakouts, and that's something I always have to watch my skincare products for. Overall, I like it, but I haven't yet decided if I will repurchase it.
KM G.
Cumming, GA
I purchased this in a promotional value set. It was great value for money and the laser free resurfacer was the product I enjoyed the most. I liked the packaging because it prevented me from wasting valuable product. It has a gel like consistency and is a rich red color which seems intimidating but it blends well into the skin without leaving any trace of color. It served as a great moisturizing serum at night. I did repurchase but that was only because I was interested in trying another product. I can't speak to the resurfacing of my skin but it was a pleasant moisturizer.
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
Absolutely wonderful product I'm on 32 years old and I am starting to age somewhat not drastically but I'm trying to keep my skin looking young and fresh and keep it as nice as possible in this absolutely did wonders and helps reduce the risk of getting wrinkles or if you are starting to get lines!! I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is trying to slow down the process of aging or someone who is already has fine lines or wrinkles to help with it because it does wonders
Lacey L.
I received this as a sample and was very excited because Peter Thomas Roth products are on the pricey side. To start the product was like slimy goo that is red. It remained sticky on my face through the night and in the morning I had spots of red dyed skin
Shaeley M.
Bozeman, MT
I've fallen in love with this serum. I've been told that if you want to keep your skin looking young when you get older, you need to start now. This product is one I will keep buying!!!! I used to have really deep expression lines on my forehead and they aren't as bad now! It is definitely pricey but I'll keep getting this product.
Nicole O.
This product is mind-blowing. It works instantly due to the orange color of the gel itself, as well as over time, to lighten dark circles and reduce fine lines, which even at 22, I have right under my eyes. Pretty pricey but I think it's pretty fair to say that for results you usually have to shell out a little cash.
Kristin F.
Reno, NV
I use this every night before bed, underneath my oley eye cream, using both of these has done wonders for my fine lines. A+ for this product, qvc also sells it on easy pay which is an added bonus.
Maricela B.
Does this product dry the skin? Or is it moisturizing?
Shannon K.
Harrison Twp, MI
I have bad hyperpigmentation, do You think this would help lighten my dark spots? How long do you need to use it before you see results?