Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer uploaded by Faith G.Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer uploaded by Faith M.Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer uploaded by Lacey L.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Laser-Free Resurfacer™ helps skin appear smoother and brighter looking from the first application. Helps lessen the appearance of noticeable signs of aging as a result of time, UV and environmental damage while helping to dramatically improve the look of texture, uneven skin tone, skin ruddiness (redness), fine lines and wrinkles. Skin appears smoother, softer, younger and clearer looking. Laser-Free Resurfacer™ contains 33.5% Dragon’s Blood Complex™, a concentrate featuring Dragon’s Blood (5%), a red resin drawn from the Amazon’s Croton Lechleri tree that helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and the look of uneven skin; Phytomoist Qusome™ (10%), Aquafill™ (5%) and DRC Qusome™ (4%); plus a blend of Derm SRC, Chromocare™, Niacinamide PC & Alistin® (at 9.5%).

Croton Lechleri Extract (Dragon's Blood) - a centuries-old native secret, this red resin drawn from the Amazon's Croton Lechleri tree helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and the look of uneven skin.

Alistin - helps calm the appearance of skin.

Niacinamide PC - helps improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles.

Chromocare - helps even and rejuvenate the appearance of complexion and tone.

Phytomoist Qusome - provides intense moisturization.

Aquafil - natural lipid ingredient that helps skin look moisturized.

DRC Qusome™* - helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Derm SRC - helps improve the appearance of skin firmness.

*DRC Qusome™ is a trademark of Biozone Laboratories.

WATER/AQUA/ EAU, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-8 DIMETHICONE, PEG-12 GLYCERYL DIMYRISTATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, ISODODECANE, BAMBUSA VULGARIS LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, NIACINAMIDE, DECARBOXY CARNOSINE HCL, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, CARBOMER, CROTON LECHLERI RESIN EXTRACT, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TREMELLA FUCIFORMIS (MUSHROOM) EXTRACT, PISUM SATIVUM (PEA) EXTRACT, LYCIUM BARBARUM FRUIT EXTRACT, ANGELICA POLYMORPHA SINENSIS ROOT EXTRACT, SIEGESBECKIA ORIENTALIS EXTRACT, HORDEUM VULGARE EXTRACT, RABDOSIA RUBESCENS EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, GLYCOSPHINGOLIPIDS, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, BETAINE, HYDROXYPROLINE, GLUCOSAMINE HCL, POLYSILICONE- 11, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOX Y E T H A N O L , MICA ( C I 77019), YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), RED 4 (CI 14700), RED 33 (CI 17200), BLUE 1 (CI 42090), METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA.

Kimberly B.
Wichita Falls, TX
This stuff is amazing. I love how smooth it makes my skin feel after using it. The small micro scrubs exfoliates the skin well. I find this product effective and would recommend this item to anyone who is looking for an exfoliate.
Kate S.
Cameron, MO
I love Peter Thomas Roth laser resurfacer. Not too harsh for my skin, didn't break me out. Good value it lasted a long time. Bought it at Sephora. I would recommend this product to others
Jennifer N.
Horn Lake, MS
Works excellent even for the ridiculous price! Wouldn't use anything else as a resurfacer! I'm only in my early early 40's and this stuff is a miracle. Gentle and easy to apply and remove.
Rachael A.
I absolutely love this product and if I could afford it I would use it for the rest of my life! I love the entire line of Peter Thomas Roth and think it's very much well worth the money
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Elizabeth S.
San Diego, CA
This product did burn my skin slightly, nothing permanent or visible, but just a burning sensation. It did make my skin feel smooth and nice after, but I wouldn't buy again because of the burning sensation.
Jennifer B.
Runnells
I bought a sample box from PTR. Some items were full size, others super sample size. I enjoyed all the products. A few products were rough but I believe they were suppose to be rough to do what it claimed.
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Heard of the brand a laser lift in a bottle wow who wouldn't want to try this out to see the wonderful benefits that are associated with this product In the end I know I'd love to try it
Amanda K.
I’ve only used this product twice so far. I can’t give a full review, but my first impressions are positive in that it hasn’t broken me out, and it didn’t leave my skin too sticky.
Tara S.
Mckeesport, PA
I use this twice a day..I think it has helped minimize breakouts and keep my skin more even toned. You definitely need to follow up with a moisturizer as it can be drying.
Maricela B.
Does this product dry the skin? Or is it moisturizing?
Shannon K.
Harrison Twp, MI
I have bad hyperpigmentation, do You think this would help lighten my dark spots? How long do you need to use it before you see results?