Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer uploaded by Faith G.Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer uploaded by Faith M.Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer uploaded by Lacey L.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Laser-Free Resurfacer™ helps skin appear smoother and brighter looking from the first application. Helps lessen the appearance of noticeable signs of aging as a result of time, UV and environmental damage while helping to dramatically improve the look of texture, uneven skin tone, skin ruddiness (redness), fine lines and wrinkles. Skin appears smoother, softer, younger and clearer looking. Laser-Free Resurfacer™ contains 33.5% Dragon’s Blood Complex™, a concentrate featuring Dragon’s Blood (5%), a red resin drawn from the Amazon’s Croton Lechleri tree that helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and the look of uneven skin; Phytomoist Qusome™ (10%), Aquafill™ (5%) and DRC Qusome™ (4%); plus a blend of Derm SRC, Chromocare™, Niacinamide PC & Alistin® (at 9.5%).

Croton Lechleri Extract (Dragon's Blood) - a centuries-old native secret, this red resin drawn from the Amazon's Croton Lechleri tree helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and the look of uneven skin.

Alistin - helps calm the appearance of skin.

Niacinamide PC - helps improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles.

Chromocare - helps even and rejuvenate the appearance of complexion and tone.

Phytomoist Qusome - provides intense moisturization.

Aquafil - natural lipid ingredient that helps skin look moisturized.

DRC Qusome™* - helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Derm SRC - helps improve the appearance of skin firmness.

*DRC Qusome™ is a trademark of Biozone Laboratories.

WATER/AQUA/ EAU, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-8 DIMETHICONE, PEG-12 GLYCERYL DIMYRISTATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, ISODODECANE, BAMBUSA VULGARIS LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, NIACINAMIDE, DECARBOXY CARNOSINE HCL, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, CARBOMER, CROTON LECHLERI RESIN EXTRACT, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TREMELLA FUCIFORMIS (MUSHROOM) EXTRACT, PISUM SATIVUM (PEA) EXTRACT, LYCIUM BARBARUM FRUIT EXTRACT, ANGELICA POLYMORPHA SINENSIS ROOT EXTRACT, SIEGESBECKIA ORIENTALIS EXTRACT, HORDEUM VULGARE EXTRACT, RABDOSIA RUBESCENS EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, GLYCOSPHINGOLIPIDS, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, BETAINE, HYDROXYPROLINE, GLUCOSAMINE HCL, POLYSILICONE- 11, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOX Y E T H A N O L , MICA ( C I 77019), YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), RED 4 (CI 14700), RED 33 (CI 17200), BLUE 1 (CI 42090), METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA.

Kasey S.
Hamden
Peter Thomas's Roth, with this formula, is changing the game. The sleek packaging is perfect for my small makeup space. I get this off of HSN for a great price. It definitely has changed my skin and has made it more bouncy, if that makes sense. I love this formula and would definitely purchase again.
Mel A.
Milwaukee, WI
My skin felt and looked instantly softer after one use! I have very sensitive or sensitized skin with some acne scarring and textured areas so it's been hard for me to find a product that is able to treat my problems without irritating my skin but this one was stuff of dreams for me! My skin is more even in texture and tone after using this product for about a week's time and I couldn't be happier! Win!
Aliyah S.
Hatboro, PA
This product smells amazing and feels great on the skin (I use it under my eyes). I love the packaging and the product itself looks really cool as well, but after using it for a couple of months I didn't really notice any difference in my skin. Not sure if it's worth the price.
Jacqueline D.
Arlington Hts, IL
I like the way the Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer makes my skin feel, however; I do not know that have seen much in the way of line and spot reduction. For the price, I'd expect to see better results after a very consistent period of use.
Jennifer S.
Williamsburg, KY
I bought this product in conjunction with the rest of the laser-free resurfacing line. I did not particularly see any reduction in fine-lines or other differences in my skin. I love the scrub, moisturizer, and eye serum but I found this serum to be average.
Jess V.
Sacramento, CA
I received a sample of this holy grail from Sephora, and I wish I was willing to splurge on the full size! I suffer from acne and red marks/acne scars, and this product seemed to finish them overnight! It made my pore appear smaller and my skin tone more even.
Stephanie J.
Herriman, UT
So far so good I have been using a week under eye looks good but side of eye lines have not improved yet. I was apprehensive about the red color but smoothed in well it goes completely neutral. I will add more comments after three weeks.
Victoria N.
Great product with great benefits. After using this my skin feels brand new! It helps minimize fine lines and feels like new skin. I use this product at night after I cleanse and moisturize. I would recommend this product.
Karen P.
This product works very well! I used it on my 17 year old daughter before prom and her skin was glowing! Great for that quick skin pick me up!! I'm very sensitive and these products have never caused any issues for my skin!
Dawn L.
Palm Harbor, FL
Literally like Botox in a bottle. After one bottle you can see a significant change in your skin. The even color, smooth texture, zero pours, but all right appearance. I fell in love years ago and there’s still nothing like it! Best make up primer too!
Maricela B.
Does this product dry the skin? Or is it moisturizing?
Shannon K.
Harrison Twp, MI
I have bad hyperpigmentation, do You think this would help lighten my dark spots? How long do you need to use it before you see results?