Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer uploaded by Faith G.Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer uploaded by Faith M.Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer uploaded by Lacey L.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Laser-Free Resurfacer™ helps skin appear smoother and brighter looking from the first application. Helps lessen the appearance of noticeable signs of aging as a result of time, UV and environmental damage while helping to dramatically improve the look of texture, uneven skin tone, skin ruddiness (redness), fine lines and wrinkles. Skin appears smoother, softer, younger and clearer looking. Laser-Free Resurfacer™ contains 33.5% Dragon’s Blood Complex™, a concentrate featuring Dragon’s Blood (5%), a red resin drawn from the Amazon’s Croton Lechleri tree that helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and the look of uneven skin; Phytomoist Qusome™ (10%), Aquafill™ (5%) and DRC Qusome™ (4%); plus a blend of Derm SRC, Chromocare™, Niacinamide PC & Alistin® (at 9.5%).

Croton Lechleri Extract (Dragon's Blood) - a centuries-old native secret, this red resin drawn from the Amazon's Croton Lechleri tree helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and the look of uneven skin.

Alistin - helps calm the appearance of skin.

Niacinamide PC - helps improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles.

Chromocare - helps even and rejuvenate the appearance of complexion and tone.

Phytomoist Qusome - provides intense moisturization.

Aquafil - natural lipid ingredient that helps skin look moisturized.

DRC Qusome™* - helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Derm SRC - helps improve the appearance of skin firmness.

*DRC Qusome™ is a trademark of Biozone Laboratories.

WATER/AQUA/ EAU, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-8 DIMETHICONE, PEG-12 GLYCERYL DIMYRISTATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, ISODODECANE, BAMBUSA VULGARIS LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, NIACINAMIDE, DECARBOXY CARNOSINE HCL, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, CARBOMER, CROTON LECHLERI RESIN EXTRACT, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TREMELLA FUCIFORMIS (MUSHROOM) EXTRACT, PISUM SATIVUM (PEA) EXTRACT, LYCIUM BARBARUM FRUIT EXTRACT, ANGELICA POLYMORPHA SINENSIS ROOT EXTRACT, SIEGESBECKIA ORIENTALIS EXTRACT, HORDEUM VULGARE EXTRACT, RABDOSIA RUBESCENS EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, GLYCOSPHINGOLIPIDS, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, BETAINE, HYDROXYPROLINE, GLUCOSAMINE HCL, POLYSILICONE- 11, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOX Y E T H A N O L , MICA ( C I 77019), YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), RED 4 (CI 14700), RED 33 (CI 17200), BLUE 1 (CI 42090), METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA.

KM G.
Cumming, GA
I purchased this in a promotional value set. It was great value for money and the laser free resurfacer was the product I enjoyed the most. I liked the packaging because it prevented me from wasting valuable product. It has a gel like consistency and is a rich red color which seems intimidating but it blends well into the skin without leaving any trace of color. It served as a great moisturizing serum at night. I did repurchase but that was only because I was interested in trying another product. I can't speak to the resurfacing of my skin but it was a pleasant moisturizer.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
I wanted to love this, but can't. It's a nice luxurious cream and a little goes a long way, but that doesn't matter if it doesn't work. It helped slightly with discoloration, but that's it. I've seen no improvement on texture even with 2x daily use for the past 3 weeks. I usually love PTR products, but this one was a miss for me.
Vanessa A.
I use this product under the eye and saw no real change until month 4 of usage and the wrinkles, lines were gone. it is an odd product that looks like blood but absorbs into a clear sheen on the skin. i only use an small pin head of a drop at night.
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
Omg lovvvvvvvve this!!!! Then again I love absolutely everything by them. I love it so much because it works and does exactly what it says it’s going to I’m not a first-time user of it I purchased it always. As soon as I run out I have to have more. I recommend it to anyone with different skin types and it really does do what it says it’s going to do so I hope you are able to try it
Valerie C.
Hazlet, NJ
This is amazzzziinnngg! Unfortunately the Sephora by me has stopped carrying it but I have sun damage on my forehead, ruddiness and a little bit of texture and this has been reducing it. I do recommend making sure you drink plenty of water if you have ruddiness like me since it seems when I don't drink enough water I am more red.
holly w.
Albuquerque, NM
i wanted to love this. it goes on so smoothly, and leaves a nice finish to set your makeup on. but, it broke me out really bad. the packaging feels expensive and theres not smell to the product. i would still be using it if i hadn't broke out. i have dry skin.
yaya W.
Yorba Linda, CA
I like this product even though it is expensive! I purchased a travel size on sale. You can see the effect of the serum (layered between a toner and cream moisturizer). I find that consistent nightly use makes my skin plumper after a week. It does irritate if I layer with products that have retinol too quickly.
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
When I purchased this I did not realize it was just for immediate results when I was looking for long term results. I purchased it at Sephora with their assistance. Now I look up and review products before taking anyone's advice before investing money in any skin care product, especially at a high price point!
Nina H.
westchester, IL
This is magic in a bottle. This seeps into your skin and really does help with the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This skincare line literally is perfection whether you are trying to test acne it trying to delsy aging. These products can be a bit pricey but really do work and are worth every penny.
Maricela B.
Does this product dry the skin? Or is it moisturizing?
Shannon K.
Harrison Twp, MI
I have bad hyperpigmentation, do You think this would help lighten my dark spots? How long do you need to use it before you see results?