Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer uploaded by Faith G.Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer uploaded by Faith M.Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer uploaded by Lacey L.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Laser-Free Resurfacer™ helps skin appear smoother and brighter looking from the first application. Helps lessen the appearance of noticeable signs of aging as a result of time, UV and environmental damage while helping to dramatically improve the look of texture, uneven skin tone, skin ruddiness (redness), fine lines and wrinkles. Skin appears smoother, softer, younger and clearer looking. Laser-Free Resurfacer™ contains 33.5% Dragon’s Blood Complex™, a concentrate featuring Dragon’s Blood (5%), a red resin drawn from the Amazon’s Croton Lechleri tree that helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and the look of uneven skin; Phytomoist Qusome™ (10%), Aquafill™ (5%) and DRC Qusome™ (4%); plus a blend of Derm SRC, Chromocare™, Niacinamide PC & Alistin® (at 9.5%).

Croton Lechleri Extract (Dragon's Blood) - a centuries-old native secret, this red resin drawn from the Amazon's Croton Lechleri tree helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and the look of uneven skin.

Alistin - helps calm the appearance of skin.

Niacinamide PC - helps improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles.

Chromocare - helps even and rejuvenate the appearance of complexion and tone.

Phytomoist Qusome - provides intense moisturization.

Aquafil - natural lipid ingredient that helps skin look moisturized.

DRC Qusome™* - helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Derm SRC - helps improve the appearance of skin firmness.

*DRC Qusome™ is a trademark of Biozone Laboratories.

WATER/AQUA/ EAU, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-8 DIMETHICONE, PEG-12 GLYCERYL DIMYRISTATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, ISODODECANE, BAMBUSA VULGARIS LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, NIACINAMIDE, DECARBOXY CARNOSINE HCL, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, CARBOMER, CROTON LECHLERI RESIN EXTRACT, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TREMELLA FUCIFORMIS (MUSHROOM) EXTRACT, PISUM SATIVUM (PEA) EXTRACT, LYCIUM BARBARUM FRUIT EXTRACT, ANGELICA POLYMORPHA SINENSIS ROOT EXTRACT, SIEGESBECKIA ORIENTALIS EXTRACT, HORDEUM VULGARE EXTRACT, RABDOSIA RUBESCENS EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, GLYCOSPHINGOLIPIDS, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, BETAINE, HYDROXYPROLINE, GLUCOSAMINE HCL, POLYSILICONE- 11, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOX Y E T H A N O L , MICA ( C I 77019), YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), RED 4 (CI 14700), RED 33 (CI 17200), BLUE 1 (CI 42090), METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA.

Shannyn D.
Boston
This product actually delivers results. Fine lines and spots were absolutely taken down a notch but it is very potent. It did make my face slightly red and my eyes kind of bruised looking. I will absolutely buy this again, because of the results but I'm not looking forward to the redness.
Kendra T.
Charlotte, NC
I love how the Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer(TM) 1 oz leaves your skin feeling a d looking. It almost erases fine lines and wrinkles and dimishes pores. The scent is not to die for but I would expect that being filled with skin nutrient goodies like hylaronic acid
Amie W.
Calera, AL
I found myself being more impressed by this than I had expected! It is quite pricey, but I could tell that my skin had a more even tone especially after the 4 to 6 week period. Great for someone who knows they need to undo years of damage.
Jenna W.
Mercer
I use this with the moisturizer set & I do like it. I feel like since I’ve been using it I’ve had more breakouts than usual but idk if it’s related. It has a weird brown color but smells good and the moisturizer with it is so smooth!
Supathena! ❤.
Marriottsvl, MD
I didn’t notice a difference in my skin with this line and I purchased 2x. I used the product up and re purchased to give it a second chance and I still wasn’t impressed. Other people seem to love this... it just didn’t wow me.
Callie-Anne T.
Somerset
Loved this product! This worked really well on my skin. I had some dark spots on my forehead and this product lightened it within 2 weeks, I used 3x a week. It did make my face dry but I just used the moisturizer with it.
Megan M.
Beware: New, Beautiful Skin Will Appear

There is a good reason why this is one of Peter Thomas Roth's bestsellers--it simply works! It is replete with ingredients to help skin be rejuvenated, yet it's so easy to use. Glycolic and lactic acids exfoliate the skin's surface while supporting natural cell turnover; salicylic hydroxy acid absorbs oil and discourages blemishes. Gamma hydroxy acid, an essential fatty acid, boosts moisture control and strengthens cells, while amino acids, with their antioxidant properties, help to protect skin from environmental damage. Those with oily skin can probably use these daily, up to twice; normal skin reacts best to usage three times a week until a tolerance is built and daily use (once or twice) is comfortable. Women and men with dry skin should begin by employing once or twice weekly; as the product is tolerated, usage can be changed to daily. Gently apply a pad to your face, neck, décolleté, and back of hands (yes!) for sixty seconds to three minutes. Rinse thoroughly with water and pat dry, following with a serum or moisturizer. Some people may experience a slight tingling. I never did and use at least once daily. My pores are smaller, my skin is radiant, and it looks as if years have disappeared from them!
Raven H.
Feels nice on skin, but color seems a bit weird for me for some reason. I alternate serums, so sometimes hard to say what works the best. Overall i like the product.
Natalie D.
GALLATIN, TN
SO I AM ON THE LAST FEW USES OF MY FIRST BOTTLE OF THIS AND I CAN HONESTLY TELL SUCH A DIFFERENCE ON MY SKIN. I HAVE (BEFORE THIS SERUM) DEHYDRATED, COMBINATION ACNE PRONE SKIN. WITH A LOT OF DARK SPOTS ALONG MY CHEEKS AND JAWLINE CAUSED BY PREVIOUS BREAKOUTS. THIS HAS HELPED SO MUCH DIMINISHING ALL THE DARK SPOTS, I ONLY HAVE SMALL HORMONAL BREAKOUTS AROUND THAT TIME OF THE MONTH, AND NO DRY, FLAKY SKIN FROM MY SKIN BEING DEHYDRATED, THIS HAS CHANGED THE TEXTURE OF MY SKIN AS WELL. IT NOW FEELS SO SOFT!ALSO THIS IS GREAT PACKAGING SINCE LIGHT CANT GET TO THE PRODUCT AND IT WAS A PUMP.
THIS WILL NOT GIVE YOU DRAMATIC, EXTREME RESULTS BUT ENOUGH FOR ME TO TELL MY SKIN JUST LOOKS HEALTHIER OVERALL. ONLY CON IS THAT ITS PRICY AND IM ALMOST OUT AT AROUND MY SECOND MONTH OF USE. I DO WISH IT HAS A LITTLE MORE PRODUCT IN THE BOTTLE
Faith G.
Milwaukee, WI
While I haven’t noticed any visible signs of resurfacing and smoothing of the skin, I will say that my skin, particularly the delicate area of my face, is feeling very moisturized and soft. And at the end of the day, that’s really what helps to make skin appear more healthy and young and rejuvenated. I only use a pea sized amount and I really enjoy the consistency of the product. It’s thick but really just glides onto and melts into the skin.
Maricela B.
Does this product dry the skin? Or is it moisturizing?
Shannon K.
Harrison twp , MI
I have bad hyperpigmentation, do You think this would help lighten my dark spots? How long do you need to use it before you see results?