Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer uploaded by Faith G.Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer uploaded by Faith M.Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer uploaded by Lacey L.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Laser-Free Resurfacer™ helps skin appear smoother and brighter looking from the first application. Helps lessen the appearance of noticeable signs of aging as a result of time, UV and environmental damage while helping to dramatically improve the look of texture, uneven skin tone, skin ruddiness (redness), fine lines and wrinkles. Skin appears smoother, softer, younger and clearer looking. Laser-Free Resurfacer™ contains 33.5% Dragon’s Blood Complex™, a concentrate featuring Dragon’s Blood (5%), a red resin drawn from the Amazon’s Croton Lechleri tree that helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and the look of uneven skin; Phytomoist Qusome™ (10%), Aquafill™ (5%) and DRC Qusome™ (4%); plus a blend of Derm SRC, Chromocare™, Niacinamide PC & Alistin® (at 9.5%).

Croton Lechleri Extract (Dragon's Blood) - a centuries-old native secret, this red resin drawn from the Amazon's Croton Lechleri tree helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and the look of uneven skin.

Alistin - helps calm the appearance of skin.

Niacinamide PC - helps improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles.

Chromocare - helps even and rejuvenate the appearance of complexion and tone.

Phytomoist Qusome - provides intense moisturization.

Aquafil - natural lipid ingredient that helps skin look moisturized.

DRC Qusome™* - helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Derm SRC - helps improve the appearance of skin firmness.

*DRC Qusome™ is a trademark of Biozone Laboratories.

WATER/AQUA/ EAU, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-8 DIMETHICONE, PEG-12 GLYCERYL DIMYRISTATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, ISODODECANE, BAMBUSA VULGARIS LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, NIACINAMIDE, DECARBOXY CARNOSINE HCL, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, CARBOMER, CROTON LECHLERI RESIN EXTRACT, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TREMELLA FUCIFORMIS (MUSHROOM) EXTRACT, PISUM SATIVUM (PEA) EXTRACT, LYCIUM BARBARUM FRUIT EXTRACT, ANGELICA POLYMORPHA SINENSIS ROOT EXTRACT, SIEGESBECKIA ORIENTALIS EXTRACT, HORDEUM VULGARE EXTRACT, RABDOSIA RUBESCENS EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, GLYCOSPHINGOLIPIDS, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, BETAINE, HYDROXYPROLINE, GLUCOSAMINE HCL, POLYSILICONE- 11, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOX Y E T H A N O L , MICA ( C I 77019), YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), RED 4 (CI 14700), RED 33 (CI 17200), BLUE 1 (CI 42090), METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA.

Tori S.
This is an amazing product. I use it in conjunction with the  Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Regenerator Moisturizing Gel-Cream and saw results after just one night. My skin felt so hydrated and looked smoother. Because of the price, and because I find I do not need to use it every night to see results, I use it around once a week. The product is red when you first apply it, however it rubs in quickly, and since I only use it at night the colour does not bother me. A little also goes a long way with it! I definitely do not need to use a large amount to see results. I will continue to buy this product.
Faith M.
Waterloo
I received several of these little guys as a sample (1 small bag is about 4 uses) and after 2 weeks of using this product, I've seen a significant decrease in texture on my skin to the point where it's almost not even noticeable! I've struggled with some tough texture but this works wonders. I'll likely purchase the full size when it comes out! It all has anti-aging properties which is a plus
Cindy Z.
Edmonton, AB
Overpriced product that doesn't do anything for my skin. It feels super tacky on my skin which I hate. PTR has way better serums than this one. Packaging isn't bad, as it comes with a pump. Product is red like the packaging as well.
nikki c.
Old noarlunga
Initially i really liked this product but unfortunately I didn't see any results from this.  I also ended up with a few dry patches on my face which went away when I stopped using it.
Jacqueline C.
Toronto
Didn’t see a visible change in skin over time, but has a really neat mattifying effect - good as a skin perfector before going out for someone who isn’t going to wear makeup.
Sarah G.
Halifax, NS
A few friends of mine used samples of this that I had lying around during a girl's night we were having. At first, both of them were a little off-putted by the colour; it was very dark, almost to the point that would suggest oxidization, which is odd since it was in vacuum sealed packets. Regardless, they used it, and both of them found that they noticed a difference in the brightness of their skin not long after! So I guess it's not lying when it says you can see some results after a single use. Goes to show that you can't always judge a product by its colour.
Shubana A.
Montreal
I received a sample of this recently and I loved it so much. I love the velvety texture it leaves on my skin and the deep red colour of the product makes my skin glow instantly. The price point is a little high but I plan on buying it regardless as I haven't found any other serum that I loved as much
Ty K.
Allendale, MI
A little expensive for me, and not exactly what my skin type is. However! It made my face very soft and supple looking, and was great for making sure I didn't have that dull skin look. Even though it wasn't exactly perfect for my skin type, still a great product if you have the right skin!
Charlie R.
Bristol , Bradley Stoke
Evened out my skin texture quite well, however after using it for a full week I noticed my skin getting quite red and sensetive! I would recommend using twice a week as a treatment if you have sensetive skin! I'm not sure how this would work if you have less sensetive skin...perhaps you could use it everyday
sarah a.
Even though I'm only 20, I have some fine lines under my eyes and I have really bad puffy under eyes and this serum has helped reduce those while making my face feel firm. Love it !
Maricela B.
Does this product dry the skin? Or is it moisturizing?
Shannon K.
Harrison Twp, MI
I have bad hyperpigmentation, do You think this would help lighten my dark spots? How long do you need to use it before you see results?