Amber J.
Santa Monica
I haven’t noticed any improvement in my skin texture or tone. I am 34 with light, fairly clear, normal to combination skin with some fine lines around my eyes and in between my forehead. I have been using this product for a couple months now and as of the last few weeks I have been feeling as though my skin looks worse; though I can’t say for sure if it’s due to this product.  My pores seem larger and my cheeks seem slightly more red. I do like the texture of the product and the concept of it. I just can’t justify the price without seeing results.