BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Skip the laser. Get the results. Laser-Free Resurfacer helps skin appear repaired, resurfaced, regenerated and renewed from the first application.

Laser-Free Resurfacer helps lessen the appearance of noticeable signs of aging as a result of time, UV and environmental damage while helping to dramatically improve the appearance of texture, tone, skin ruddiness, fine lines and wrinkles. Skin appears smoother, softer, younger and clearer looking.

Astonishing Results in just 4 weeks:
80% saw a reduction in the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
92% saw improvement in the appearance of skin ruddiness (redness)
92% saw the appearance of smoother, softer, clearer looking skin

4 week consumer study on 20 women. Individual results may vary.

Product Details

Brand:
  • Peter Thomas Roth
Directions:
  • Use twice daily and with continued use.

• water/aqua/eau, butylene glycol, peg-8 dimethicone, peg-12 glyceryl dimyristate, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethiconeglycerin, isododecane, bambusa vulgaris leaf/stem extractniacinamide, decarboxy carnosine hci, ethyl perfluoroisobutyl ether, ethyl perfluorobutyl ether, carbomeraluminum starch octenylsuccinate, croton lechleri resin extract, siegesbeckia orientalis extract, rabdosia rubescens extract, tremella fuciformis (mushroom) extracthordeum vulgare extract, pisum sativum (pea) extractangelica polymorpha sinensis root extract, lycium barbarum fruit extract, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitateascorbyl palmitate, phospholipids, acetyl glucosamineglucosamine hci, hydroxyproline, polysilicone-11glycosphingolipids, sodium hyaluronate, betainepropylene glycol, sodium hydroxide, hexylene glycolpotassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycolalcohol, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparabenmica, red 33 (ci 17200), red 4 (ci 14700), blue 1 (ci 42090), yellow 5 (ci 19140)

• What do you love most about this product? 3 Answers
Karina N.
Chula Vista, CA
This product was nice. I noticed my skin was soft after each use, however i never noticed any long-term differences in my skin. I bought it on amazon for a much cheaper price. It lasts a long time however i dont think i will be re-purchasing, at least not for my skin type.
Maria C.
Miami
This is a good solid brand with above average products but this serum didn't work for me. The salesperson at Sephora enthusiastically recommended the product and the label promised a lot of results. Unfortunately, it did not deliver. I would not purchase again.
Kaley W.
Shawnee, KS
I had a good experience with this product. I got it for free in a summer goodie bag from Beauty Brands and I felt like it actually made a difference in the appearance of my skin. I don't know of the retail price, but I would definitely use again.
Bailey H.
Saint Francis, MN
I love this product it is a great exfoliating product. I would not recommend using this product more than once a week as it is a pretty rough exfoliated for most people's skin but it sure does get the job done!
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
FIRST I HAVE TO SAY THAT I'M A HUGE FAN OF YOUR COMPANY I'VE BEEN A LONG TIME BUYER OF OF YOUR PRODUCT AND CAN'T IMAGINE BUYING ANYTHING ELSE.THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT PRODUCT YOU'RE DOING A GREAT JOB.
Molly B.
Aurora, IL
This is a phenomenal product. I bought the kit from Ulta that had several of the Dragons Blood complex items in it and I loved all three items. If you can get them in a kit, I would highly recommend it. They are significantly more expensive if you purchase them individually.
Janelle M.
Traverse City, MI
So I have broken blood vessels all over my cheeks cause by the sun so they are verrryyyy red . I have tried a lot of products to help reduce my redness, while some helped a little none have really given me the results I wanted. I tried this product for a couple weeks and I have noticed a huge reduction of broken capillaries and also diminished smile lines !! So yayyyy for me right ?!? This product definitely works ! I love Peter Thomas Roth !! Thank you
Dayna R.
I really love this serum, it's suppose to calm redness on your skin as well as get your cell turnover process working faster. It does not sting going on the skin (which is rare for me). I haven't used it long but I already see a difference. Plus dragons blood is a great ingredient to add to skincare products.
Meg D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Works well to even out skin tone and texture. Has a gel texture that absorbs quickly into the skin. Didn't see much of a difference when it comes to reducing the slight redness I have on my cheeks. I think this would be best suited for those who have a more mature skin with texture being your main concern.
Karen S.
Racine, WI
Luv luv luv. This product feels wonderful on my skin. Tried it as a part of a kit in a sample size and turned around and asked for it for Christmas. Luv it. I think I look better.
Chloe W.
Wht Settlemt, TX
What do you love most about this product?