Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer uploaded by Faith M.Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer uploaded by Lacey L.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• Does this product dry the skin? Or is it moisturizing?1 Answers
Amber J.
Santa Monica
I haven’t noticed any improvement in my skin texture or tone. I am 34 with light, fairly clear, normal to combination skin with some fine lines around my eyes and in between my forehead. I have been using this product for a couple months now and as of the last few weeks I have been feeling as though my skin looks worse; though I can’t say for sure if it’s due to this product.  My pores seem larger and my cheeks seem slightly more red. I do like the texture of the product and the concept of it. I just can’t justify the price without seeing results.
Jestina R.
I love the entire Peter Thomas Roth line. I purchased the laser free resurfacing set and it’s been amazing. Now that I’m 31 I take better care of my skin and am always looking for the best ways to keep my skin looking young and Peter thomas Roth is the answer I’ve been looking for. Highly recommend
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
This is a good serum. It feels really nice and soothing on the skin, and does not irritate it whatsoever. I️ have noticed it helps with texture on my skin. As far as fine lines and wrinkles, it’s hard to say if this is what is helping or the other products I️ use (which is a lot). I️ just love peter Thomas Roth’s products in general, and the moisturizer and eye cream of this line are really great as well.
Kendra T.
Charlotte, NC
I love how the Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer(TM) 1 oz leaves your skin feeling a d looking. It almost erases fine lines and wrinkles and dimishes pores. The scent is not to die for but I would expect that being filled with skin nutrient goodies like hylaronic acid
Amie W.
Calera, AL
I found myself being more impressed by this than I had expected! It is quite pricey, but I could tell that my skin had a more even tone especially after the 4 to 6 week period. Great for someone who knows they need to undo years of damage.
Supathena! ❤.
Marriottsvl, MD
I didn’t notice a difference in my skin with this line and I purchased 2x. I used the product up and re purchased to give it a second chance and I still wasn’t impressed. Other people seem to love this... it just didn’t wow me.
Dawn L.
Palm Harbor, FL
Literally like Botox in a bottle. After one bottle you can see a significant change in your skin. The even color, smooth texture, zero pours, but all right appearance. I fell in love years ago and there’s still nothing like it! Best make up primer too!
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
Omg lovvvvvvvve this!!!! Then again I love absolutely everything by them. I love it so much because it works and does exactly what it says it’s going to I’m not a first-time user of it I purchased it always. As soon as I run out I have to have more. I recommend it to anyone with different skin types and it really does do what it says it’s going to do so I hope you are able to try it
Rachael A.
I absolutely love this product and if I could afford it I would use it for the rest of my life! I love the entire line of Peter Thomas Roth and think it's very much well worth the money
Christina H.
Alexandria, VA
I really liked the way my skin felt when I was using this serum regularly. It appeared to help with the texture of my maturing skin, but the price tag is quite high for the outcome.
Maricela B.
Does this product dry the skin? Or is it moisturizing?