Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer

by Peter Thomas Roth

Laser-Free Resurfacer™ helps skin appear smoother and brighter looking from the first application. Helps lessen the appearance of noticeable signs of aging as a result of time, UV and environmental damage while helping to dramatically improve the look of texture, uneven skin tone, skin ruddiness (redness), fine lines and wrinkles. Skin appears smoother, softer, younger and clearer looking. Laser-Free Resurfacer™ contains 33.5% Dragon’s Blood Complex™, a concentrate featuring Dragon’s Blood (5%), a red resin drawn from the Amazon’s Croton Lechleri tree that helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and the look of uneven skin; Phytomoist Qusome™ (10%), Aquafill™ (5%) and DRC Qusome™ (4%); plus a blend of Derm SRC, Chromocare™, Niacinamide PC & Alistin® (at 9.5%).

Croton Lechleri Extract (Dragon's Blood) - a centuries-old native secret, this red resin drawn from the Amazon's Croton Lechleri tree helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and the look of uneven skin.

Alistin - helps calm the appearance of skin.

Niacinamide PC - helps improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles.

Chromocare - helps even and rejuvenate the appearance of complexion and tone.

Phytomoist Qusome - provides intense moisturization.

Aquafil - natural lipid ingredient that helps skin look moisturized.

DRC Qusome™* - helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Derm SRC - helps improve the appearance of skin firmness.

*DRC Qusome™ is a trademark of Biozone Laboratories.

WATER/AQUA/ EAU, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-8 DIMETHICONE, PEG-12 GLYCERYL DIMYRISTATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, ISODODECANE, BAMBUSA VULGARIS LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, NIACINAMIDE, DECARBOXY CARNOSINE HCL, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, CARBOMER, CROTON LECHLERI RESIN EXTRACT, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TREMELLA FUCIFORMIS (MUSHROOM) EXTRACT, PISUM SATIVUM (PEA) EXTRACT, LYCIUM BARBARUM FRUIT EXTRACT, ANGELICA POLYMORPHA SINENSIS ROOT EXTRACT, SIEGESBECKIA ORIENTALIS EXTRACT, HORDEUM VULGARE EXTRACT, RABDOSIA RUBESCENS EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, GLYCOSPHINGOLIPIDS, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, BETAINE, HYDROXYPROLINE, GLUCOSAMINE HCL, POLYSILICONE- 11, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOX Y E T H A N O L , MICA ( C I 77019), YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), RED 4 (CI 14700), RED 33 (CI 17200), BLUE 1 (CI 42090), METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA.

I have been using the resurfacing serums for a few years and love, love, love all of them. They do wonderful things to my complexion. So, why, I must ask, has this line of Peter Thomas Roth products been discontinued? Reviews are great, so I can only assume that the product sells well. Why discontinue a winner?
Does anyone know where to find this serum anymore?
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer!
How would you rate this product?
Jestina R.
Syracuse, NY
I love the entire Peter Thomas Roth line. I purchased the laser free resurfacing set and it’s been amazing. Now that I’m 31 I take better care of my skin and am always looking for the best ways to keep my skin looking young and Peter thomas Roth is the answer I’ve been looking for. Highly recommend
Amanda R.
I wanted to love this but I don’t. This is a thick serum so not the consistency I was expecting. This did apply smoothly however my skin felt sticky afterwards - maybe I applied to much. For me the biggest turn off was the smell. Almost smelled like sour wine.
Vanessa A.
I use this product under the eye and saw no real change until month 4 of usage and the wrinkles, lines were gone. it is an odd product that looks like blood but absorbs into a clear sheen on the skin. i only use an small pin head of a drop at night.
Kayla H.
Glen St Mary, FL
I love all products by #PeterThomasRoth! This company's products bring the spa experience home to You! There's nothing I would do to improve this product! It is gentle on my skin yet does what it claims to do. You pay for what you get in this is a perfect example of that. I would recommend this to any of my friends who are willing to go and spend a little bit more money, but get a product that is well worth it! Peter Thomas Roth
Lori S.
Fishers, IN
Noticed a considerable difference in my skin in only one week of use. Only use very small amount which lengthens use of the product. I use in conjunction with other PTR products and works wonders. Super light and absorbs quickly. I am over 40 and would recommend for anyone struggling with uneven skin. Use an spf 30 while using.
Salma A.
kalamazoo
This stuff is amazing, I used it and noticed a difference in my skin tone and texture, my pores are a lot smaller ❤️❤️❤️❤️💯
Emelyn D.
Stanford, CA
I bought this as part of a travel set and I wish I had gone ahead and purchased the full size while it was on sale at Ulta. This is one of the best serums I've ever purchased, but it's a bit pricey for daily use. I may have to give up my monthly massage when my skin starts really showing signs of aging so I can return to this product!
Lorie S.
Anaheim, CA
I guess I expected something different... it is a red gel, and it makes my eyes feel a bit sticky.  Wish it was more moisturizing
Supathena!
Marriottsvl, MD
I didn’t notice a difference in my skin with this line and I purchased 2x. I used the product up and re purchased to give it a second chance and I still wasn’t impressed. Other people seem to love this... it just didn’t wow me.
Chelsea T.
Asbury
This is a good serum. It feels really nice and soothing on the skin, and does not irritate it whatsoever. I️ have noticed it helps with texture on my skin. As far as fine lines and wrinkles, it’s hard to say if this is what is helping or the other products I️ use (which is a lot). I️ just love peter Thomas Roth’s products in general, and the moisturizer and eye cream of this line are really great as well.