Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer uploaded by Faith M.Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer uploaded by Lacey L.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Laser-Free Resurfacer™ helps skin appear smoother and brighter looking from the first application. Helps lessen the appearance of noticeable signs of aging as a result of time, UV and environmental damage while helping to dramatically improve the look of texture, uneven skin tone, skin ruddiness (redness), fine lines and wrinkles. Skin appears smoother, softer, younger and clearer looking. Laser-Free Resurfacer™ contains 33.5% Dragon’s Blood Complex™, a concentrate featuring Dragon’s Blood (5%), a red resin drawn from the Amazon’s Croton Lechleri tree that helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and the look of uneven skin; Phytomoist Qusome™ (10%), Aquafill™ (5%) and DRC Qusome™ (4%); plus a blend of Derm SRC, Chromocare™, Niacinamide PC & Alistin® (at 9.5%).

Croton Lechleri Extract (Dragon's Blood) - a centuries-old native secret, this red resin drawn from the Amazon's Croton Lechleri tree helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and the look of uneven skin.

Alistin - helps calm the appearance of skin.

Niacinamide PC - helps improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles.

Chromocare - helps even and rejuvenate the appearance of complexion and tone.

Phytomoist Qusome - provides intense moisturization.

Aquafil - natural lipid ingredient that helps skin look moisturized.

DRC Qusome™* - helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Derm SRC - helps improve the appearance of skin firmness.

*DRC Qusome™ is a trademark of Biozone Laboratories.

WATER/AQUA/ EAU, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-8 DIMETHICONE, PEG-12 GLYCERYL DIMYRISTATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, ISODODECANE, BAMBUSA VULGARIS LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, NIACINAMIDE, DECARBOXY CARNOSINE HCL, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, CARBOMER, CROTON LECHLERI RESIN EXTRACT, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TREMELLA FUCIFORMIS (MUSHROOM) EXTRACT, PISUM SATIVUM (PEA) EXTRACT, LYCIUM BARBARUM FRUIT EXTRACT, ANGELICA POLYMORPHA SINENSIS ROOT EXTRACT, SIEGESBECKIA ORIENTALIS EXTRACT, HORDEUM VULGARE EXTRACT, RABDOSIA RUBESCENS EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, GLYCOSPHINGOLIPIDS, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, BETAINE, HYDROXYPROLINE, GLUCOSAMINE HCL, POLYSILICONE- 11, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOX Y E T H A N O L , MICA ( C I 77019), YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), RED 4 (CI 14700), RED 33 (CI 17200), BLUE 1 (CI 42090), METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA.

• Does this product dry the skin? Or is it moisturizing?1 Answers
Amber J.
Santa Monica
I haven’t noticed any improvement in my skin texture or tone. I am 34 with light, fairly clear, normal to combination skin with some fine lines around my eyes and in between my forehead. I have been using this product for a couple months now and as of the last few weeks I have been feeling as though my skin looks worse; though I can’t say for sure if it’s due to this product.  My pores seem larger and my cheeks seem slightly more red. I do like the texture of the product and the concept of it. I just can’t justify the price without seeing results.
Ashly K.
I like to call myself the serum guru💁🏾‍♀️. PTR Laser Resurfacing serum ranks top in the serums league.Within 7-10 I felt the structure of my face transformed a bit, seem as if I took off some minor damage or being bad to my skin the results left me amazed. Pricey but worth it when it comes to quality you truly can’t place a price tag on anything.!
LINDSEY B.
GUYTON, GA
Say good bye to fine lines with this serum. My husband surprised me with this for xmas and I loved it and bought another bottle of it. It even helped with my dark spots. It's easy to use the price is a little high but for oink you get in the product it's totally worth it
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
This is a good serum. It feels really nice and soothing on the skin, and does not irritate it whatsoever. I️ have noticed it helps with texture on my skin. As far as fine lines and wrinkles, it’s hard to say if this is what is helping or the other products I️ use (which is a lot). I️ just love peter Thomas Roth’s products in general, and the moisturizer and eye cream of this line are really great as well.
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
Absolutely wonderful product I'm on 32 years old and I am starting to age somewhat not drastically but I'm trying to keep my skin looking young and fresh and keep it as nice as possible in this absolutely did wonders and helps reduce the risk of getting wrinkles or if you are starting to get lines!! I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is trying to slow down the process of aging or someone who is already has fine lines or wrinkles to help with it because it does wonders
Jestina R.
I love the entire Peter Thomas Roth line. I purchased the laser free resurfacing set and it’s been amazing. Now that I’m 31 I take better care of my skin and am always looking for the best ways to keep my skin looking young and Peter thomas Roth is the answer I’ve been looking for. Highly recommend
Dianne M.
Provo, UT
I noticed absolutely no difference in my face after going through two of these. It was gentle, smelled good, and felt good. It also looks very clean and nice in the package. I might try it again now that my skin is older, but for $80 a pop... I really don’t know.
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
Omg lovvvvvvvve this!!!! Then again I love absolutely everything by them. I love it so much because it works and does exactly what it says it’s going to I’m not a first-time user of it I purchased it always. As soon as I run out I have to have more. I recommend it to anyone with different skin types and it really does do what it says it’s going to do so I hope you are able to try it
Sidney A.
Leominster, MA
This made my skin amazing. It cleared up my skin and hydrates it so well. If I have dry skin and i put this on before makeup you would never guess I had dry skin. It camouflages it.
Christina H.
Alexandria, VA
I really liked the way my skin felt when I was using this serum regularly. It appeared to help with the texture of my maturing skin, but the price tag is quite high for the outcome.
Maricela B.
Does this product dry the skin? Or is it moisturizing?