Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer uploaded by Lacey L.Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer uploaded by Faith M.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacer Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• Does this product dry the skin? Or is it moisturizing?1 Answers
Natalie D.
GALLATIN, TN
SO I AM ON THE LAST FEW USES OF MY FIRST BOTTLE OF THIS AND I CAN HONESTLY TELL SUCH A DIFFERENCE ON MY SKIN. I HAVE (BEFORE THIS SERUM) DEHYDRATED, COMBINATION ACNE PRONE SKIN. WITH A LOT OF DARK SPOTS ALONG MY CHEEKS AND JAWLINE CAUSED BY PREVIOUS BREAKOUTS. THIS HAS HELPED SO MUCH DIMINISHING ALL THE DARK SPOTS, I ONLY HAVE SMALL HORMONAL BREAKOUTS AROUND THAT TIME OF THE MONTH, AND NO DRY, FLAKY SKIN FROM MY SKIN BEING DEHYDRATED, THIS HAS CHANGED THE TEXTURE OF MY SKIN AS WELL. IT NOW FEELS SO SOFT!ALSO THIS IS GREAT PACKAGING SINCE LIGHT CANT GET TO THE PRODUCT AND IT WAS A PUMP.
THIS WILL NOT GIVE YOU DRAMATIC, EXTREME RESULTS BUT ENOUGH FOR ME TO TELL MY SKIN JUST LOOKS HEALTHIER OVERALL. ONLY CON IS THAT ITS PRICY AND IM ALMOST OUT AT AROUND MY SECOND MONTH OF USE. I DO WISH IT HAS A LITTLE MORE PRODUCT IN THE BOTTLE
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
I'm really on the fence about this product. I've been using it consistently in my skincare regimen for the past month or so, and while my skin hasn't particularly improved, it hasn't gotten worse either (and I'm not sure how much room for improvement there is as I religiously use skincare, and have for years). The fact that it's red does not bother me; it dissipates quickly and leaves no color behind. It *also* has kept me free of breakouts, and that's something I always have to watch my skincare products for. Overall, I like it, but I haven't yet decided if I will repurchase it.
Elli L.
Seattle, WA
his one is good! I always think creams throw a load of BS at us. This one seems to do what it says. I've only been using it for a week but I like the feel. It is a bit thick but it doesn't seem to be a problem. It doesn't make my eye makeup slide off. I'm actually really loving all of the PTR products I've tried lately.
Jennifer R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I received a small sample jar of this in a beauty subscription box and I wasn't really impressed with it. I used the whole sample jar (about a months worth) and didn't notice any difference at all in my skin. I also did not not like the sticky feel of the product. I definitely would not purchase the full size.
Kimberly B.
Wichita Falls, TX
This stuff is amazing. I love how smooth it makes my skin feel after using it. The small micro scrubs exfoliates the skin well. I find this product effective and would recommend this item to anyone who is looking for an exfoliate.
heather t.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought a small size of this, and the ingredients sounded promising, but this stuff was crazy thick and silicone-y feeling. I washed it off, it really felt cloying and never dried, so glad I did not buy the full size
Crista S.
Royal Oak, MI
I sampled this last year and loved it. In fact, if it were a bit less expensive, I would make it a staple in my skin care regimen. Even when my skin was near its worst, this improved its appearance.
Tiffany T.
Pearland, TX
Very pricey. Did not see an results, could be because I didn't use it frequent enough. However for the price I would not recommend testing this out as a first choice. Product was bought at sephora.
Kristen F.
I received a sample of this product with a purchase from Ulta. It made my skin feel sticky.
Rebecca C.
Cass City, MI
Love this I got a sample from sephora and that how I got it so wasn't a lot but liked it
Maricela B.
Does this product dry the skin? Or is it moisturizing?