BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

This powerful, deeply nourishing, high-tech gel-cream helps moisturize and improve the appearance of dull, uneven, damaged, wrinkled and overexposed skin by helping enhance the look of skin texture, tone and clarity. Helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, leaving skin looking radiant and younger. Advanced formula is infused with Dragon's Blood, a red resin drawn from the Amazon's Croton Lechleri tree. A centuries-old native secret, Dragon's Blood helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and the look of uneven skin. Niacinamide PC, Hexapeptide and a perfectly balanced cocktail of intense skin protectors and moisturizers – including exotic extracts of Dragon Fruit, Red Poppy, Fire Tulip, Japanese Cherry and Purple Orchid – help improve the appearance of a more even skin tone, a smoother-looking texture and increased radiance. This cult favorite can also double as a makeup primer with skin care benefits!

Croton Lechleri Extract (Dragon's Blood) - a centuries-old native secret, this red resin drawn from the Amazon's Croton Lechleri tree helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and the look of uneven skin.
Niacinamide PC - helps improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles.

Hexapeptide - helps to improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles.

Dragon Fruit, Red Poppy, Fire Tulip, Japanese Cherry & Purple Orchid - exotic extracts that help skin appear more even in tone, smoother in texture and radiant looking.

AquaCell - a natural skin moisturizer that improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Caffeine - helps tone and condition the appearance of skin.

DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ISODODECANE, POLYSILICONE-11, GLYCERIN, WATER/AQUA/EAU, NIACINAMIDE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, ISOHEXADECANE, DIMETHYL ISOSORBIDE, CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT) FRUIT EXTRACT, PAPAVER RHOEAS PETAL EXTRACT, SPATHODEA CAMPANULATA FLOWER EXTRACT, PRUNUS SERRULATA FLOWER EXTRACT, ORCHIS MASCULATA EXTRACT, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, LENS ESCULENTA (LENTIL) FRUIT EXTRACT, CROTON LECHIERI, HYLOCEREUS UNDATUS FRUIT EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SODIUM PCA, SODIUM LACTATE, CAFFEINE, SILOXANETRIOL ALGINATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PALMITOYL HEXAPEPTIDE-14, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, POLYSORBATE 80, POLYSORBATE 20, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM METABISULFITE, CARMINE (CI 75470).

Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Regenerator Moisturizing Gel-Cream
  • "I usually love PTR products but I didn't notice much of a change with this one. You can get the same moisturizing effect with a cheaper product." in 5 reviews
Rhonda N.
Southaven, MS
I love this! It's a texture that's somewhere between a gel/cream. Feels so luxurious on the face. I've seen major improvement overall! A little expensive but so worth it!
Rachel S.
Plano, TX
I got this for my mom for Mother's Day and she loves it!! I've always been a fan of Peter Thomas Roth products, and I had read several positive reviews.
Becca M.
Absolutely Love this product! Not only does it do a great job with moisturizing, it also feels like I just washed and exfoliated after applying.
Amelia S.
Mesa, AZ
This gel is so amazing on my skin it has helped with wrinkles around my mouth and brings a wonderful brightness to my eye area a little goes a long way
sherry c.
Bronx, NY
Maddy R.
It was a thick gel like. I used it for a few weeks but felt as if it was clogging my pores. On the upside it smelled really really good.
Kristin W.
Champaign
This cream is so smooth. I love how soft it made my skin. I do think it's a little overpriced which is why I stopped using this product.
Rabbia A.
Spring, TX
Quite simply, this is a product that really does what it claims to do. If i had to choose just one skin care product this would be it.
Leslie P.
Clermont, FL
After a few weeks I'm seeing some positive changes to my skin texture in areas of concern. I'm seeing plumpness and I'm pleased.
Ishi B.
Seattle, WA
My new fave moisturizer to use under my makeup. The scent could be better (less). A bit pricey, but found a deal on amazon!