BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

This powerful, deeply nourishing, high-tech gel-cream helps moisturize and improve the appearance of dull, uneven, damaged, wrinkled and overexposed skin by helping enhance the look of skin texture, tone and clarity. Helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, leaving skin looking radiant and younger. Advanced formula is infused with Dragon's Blood, a red resin drawn from the Amazon's Croton Lechleri tree. A centuries-old native secret, Dragon's Blood helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and the look of uneven skin. Niacinamide PC, Hexapeptide and a perfectly balanced cocktail of intense skin protectors and moisturizers – including exotic extracts of Dragon Fruit, Red Poppy, Fire Tulip, Japanese Cherry and Purple Orchid – help improve the appearance of a more even skin tone, a smoother-looking texture and increased radiance. This cult favorite can also double as a makeup primer with skin care benefits!

Croton Lechleri Extract (Dragon's Blood) - a centuries-old native secret, this red resin drawn from the Amazon's Croton Lechleri tree helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and the look of uneven skin.
Niacinamide PC - helps improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles.

Hexapeptide - helps to improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles.

Dragon Fruit, Red Poppy, Fire Tulip, Japanese Cherry & Purple Orchid - exotic extracts that help skin appear more even in tone, smoother in texture and radiant looking.

AquaCell - a natural skin moisturizer that improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Caffeine - helps tone and condition the appearance of skin.

DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ISODODECANE, POLYSILICONE-11, GLYCERIN, WATER/AQUA/EAU, NIACINAMIDE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, ISOHEXADECANE, DIMETHYL ISOSORBIDE, CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT) FRUIT EXTRACT, PAPAVER RHOEAS PETAL EXTRACT, SPATHODEA CAMPANULATA FLOWER EXTRACT, PRUNUS SERRULATA FLOWER EXTRACT, ORCHIS MASCULATA EXTRACT, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, LENS ESCULENTA (LENTIL) FRUIT EXTRACT, CROTON LECHIERI, HYLOCEREUS UNDATUS FRUIT EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SODIUM PCA, SODIUM LACTATE, CAFFEINE, SILOXANETRIOL ALGINATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PALMITOYL HEXAPEPTIDE-14, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, POLYSORBATE 80, POLYSORBATE 20, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM METABISULFITE, CARMINE (CI 75470).

Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Regenerator Moisturizing Gel-Cream
  • "I usually love PTR products but I didn't notice much of a change with this one. You can get the same moisturizing effect with a cheaper product." in 5 reviews
libby r.
Not the best product out there for my skin. I have 40 plus, sensitive, acne prone skin. I liked the way it made my face feel. It just felt to me like I was a applying a silicone layer to my skin. My skin felt smooth but I never noticed any significant difference in my skin. It didn't seem to improve my skins texture. I got this moisturizer in a kit along with the facial scrub, face serum, eye serum. I am not going to repurchase from this laser free resurfacing line. However, I will continue to try other Peter Thomas Roth products.
Destiney C.
Salinas , CA
This product is great for oily skin!! The gel-cream hybrid doesn't leave a greasy feeling on your skin. It feels like a silicone product which I usually hate but not this time. I've noticed the difference Almost immediately. Definitely worth the splurge.
This is a gel and it makes my skin feel velvety after I apply it. I only use it at night because I want a moisturizer with a different texture for daytime under my makeup. It helps with the appearance of my fine lines and wrinkles.
Amanda L.
Maynard, MA
I really like this moisturizer. I have been using it now for about two years and I love that it acts like a primer also. After you apply it your face will be a bit reddish only because that's the color of the gel, but it goes away.
Claudia T.
Too expensive for me but so worth it. I was lucky to get a good travel size to sample 1st, i never would have tried this based on its price. Ive really noticed a difference after using the product
Cindy S.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Great product. I use the cream at night before bed and the results in the morning is a soft and primed face for my makeup. You will definitely see a difference with your skin. Worth the price!
Gabriela O.
Los Banos, CA
I love that is leaves my face moisturized and feeling plump. It does feel like silicone when you initially apply it but after a few minutes it leaves your skin feeling so smooth
Gina J.
Cleburne, TX
My favorite moisturizer! Great for my oily skin. It has made my skin look so much smoother, and has helped with the uneveness of my skin. Not oily at all very nice gel.
Meg D.
Grand Rapids, MI
This works very well under makeup! I'm not the biggest fan of silicone textures in a moisturizer so I have been using it as a makeup primer. I am very prone to breakouts and this product hasn't made me break out.
Nicole M.
Piscataway, NJ
I was pleasantly surprised. I purchased this product because I love the hand/body lotion. Within 1 week I noticed smaller pores, smoother skin and a better even skin tone