BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

This powerful, deeply nourishing, high-tech gel-cream helps moisturize and improve the appearance of dull, uneven, damaged, wrinkled and overexposed skin by helping enhance the look of skin texture, tone and clarity. Helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, leaving skin looking radiant and younger. Advanced formula is infused with Dragon's Blood, a red resin drawn from the Amazon's Croton Lechleri tree. A centuries-old native secret, Dragon's Blood helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and the look of uneven skin. Niacinamide PC, Hexapeptide and a perfectly balanced cocktail of intense skin protectors and moisturizers – including exotic extracts of Dragon Fruit, Red Poppy, Fire Tulip, Japanese Cherry and Purple Orchid – help improve the appearance of a more even skin tone, a smoother-looking texture and increased radiance. This cult favorite can also double as a makeup primer with skin care benefits!

Croton Lechleri Extract (Dragon's Blood) - a centuries-old native secret, this red resin drawn from the Amazon's Croton Lechleri tree helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and the look of uneven skin.
Niacinamide PC - helps improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles.

Hexapeptide - helps to improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles.

Dragon Fruit, Red Poppy, Fire Tulip, Japanese Cherry & Purple Orchid - exotic extracts that help skin appear more even in tone, smoother in texture and radiant looking.

AquaCell - a natural skin moisturizer that improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Caffeine - helps tone and condition the appearance of skin.

DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ISODODECANE, POLYSILICONE-11, GLYCERIN, WATER/AQUA/EAU, NIACINAMIDE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, ISOHEXADECANE, DIMETHYL ISOSORBIDE, CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT) FRUIT EXTRACT, PAPAVER RHOEAS PETAL EXTRACT, SPATHODEA CAMPANULATA FLOWER EXTRACT, PRUNUS SERRULATA FLOWER EXTRACT, ORCHIS MASCULATA EXTRACT, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, LENS ESCULENTA (LENTIL) FRUIT EXTRACT, CROTON LECHIERI, HYLOCEREUS UNDATUS FRUIT EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SODIUM PCA, SODIUM LACTATE, CAFFEINE, SILOXANETRIOL ALGINATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PALMITOYL HEXAPEPTIDE-14, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, POLYSORBATE 80, POLYSORBATE 20, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM METABISULFITE, CARMINE (CI 75470).

Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Regenerator Moisturizing Gel-Cream
  • "I usually love PTR products but I didn't notice much of a change with this one. You can get the same moisturizing effect with a cheaper product." in 5 reviews
Katherine S.
Johnson City, NY
The texture of this cream is amazing! In combination with the retion serum it makes May face feel incredibly soft. Unfortunately I've been battling breakouts and another night cream gives me better results with that concern
Janice T.
Loved this product. Makes my skin soft and luminous the product was nicely packaged and the value was appropriate. It was worth the price. It was very effective. I would like it a little more lighter but works great.
Jennifer w.
Hedgesville
I usually love his products but NOT this.  It closed in such a way that it did not seal.  Not only that, it was SOOOOO thick and difficult to blend.  It felt SOOO heavy.  I really just hated this product.
Tanya V.
Tucson, AZ
If you want a feeling of luxury, then this is he product you should use. It applies so smoothly and when I'm done my skin doesn't have that tautness to it that I get from most other products
Michelle J.
Freakin love ptr! I fell in love when I began my career with Sephora! It was there that I was educated on the science behind the products and all the little details. So that inspired me to try out all of the products with the knowledge I took in. And so I could give honest opinions when helping my clients with their unique skin care concerns.
Well, this product here in particular is an amazing moisturizer! It is so smooth and absorbs into the skin without a gross film or that greasy feel! It helps to even the skin tone, firm, smooth the appearance of poors instantly and minimizing powers after continued use! And of course it is anti aging. Can't lose with ptr.
Kathryn T.
Flowery Branch, GA
Love this line of products. I noticed the difference in my skin's texture within a few days. My skin felt soft and smootha nd better yet it did not break me out!
Ashley R.
I received a sample size of this product. The consistency is pretty good. It's a nice moisturizer. I didn't use this product long enough to actually see results.
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
This is by far my favorite moisturizer ever! At first I was skeptical as to how it would work since it is a gel consistency...think of the smash box primer. But, it glides on so smoothly and a little goes a long way. I use it morning (under my makeup or alone) and before bed over my serum. It doesn't cause me to break out at all and I have very sensitive skin. This moisturizer leaves my skin feeling super hydrated and not shiny or sticky. I highly recommend this product, it's so worth the money!
Amanda S.
Mabank, TX
I got a sample of this from #Sephora and fell in love. It is a bit thicker than I prefer, but I really like the sunscreen. I don't wear foundation or powder so a good moisturizer is important for my beauty routine, and this is my go-to during the summer!!
Megan C.
Bloomfield, IN
The dragonblood formula!I love PTR's laser free resurfacer. When I've had dry scaly patches of skin, literally nothing else has worked to coat, moisturize and protect like this resurfacer. Perfect for those with mature skin or damaged areas from winter coldness, overdrying acne products, or other ailments.