BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

This powerful, deeply nourishing, high-tech gel-cream helps moisturize and improve the appearance of dull, uneven, damaged, wrinkled and overexposed skin by helping enhance the look of skin texture, tone and clarity. Helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, leaving skin looking radiant and younger. Advanced formula is infused with Dragon's Blood, a red resin drawn from the Amazon's Croton Lechleri tree. A centuries-old native secret, Dragon's Blood helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and the look of uneven skin. Niacinamide PC, Hexapeptide and a perfectly balanced cocktail of intense skin protectors and moisturizers – including exotic extracts of Dragon Fruit, Red Poppy, Fire Tulip, Japanese Cherry and Purple Orchid – help improve the appearance of a more even skin tone, a smoother-looking texture and increased radiance. This cult favorite can also double as a makeup primer with skin care benefits!

Croton Lechleri Extract (Dragon's Blood) - a centuries-old native secret, this red resin drawn from the Amazon's Croton Lechleri tree helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and the look of uneven skin.
Niacinamide PC - helps improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles.

Hexapeptide - helps to improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles.

Dragon Fruit, Red Poppy, Fire Tulip, Japanese Cherry & Purple Orchid - exotic extracts that help skin appear more even in tone, smoother in texture and radiant looking.

AquaCell - a natural skin moisturizer that improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Caffeine - helps tone and condition the appearance of skin.

DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ISODODECANE, POLYSILICONE-11, GLYCERIN, WATER/AQUA/EAU, NIACINAMIDE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, ISOHEXADECANE, DIMETHYL ISOSORBIDE, CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT) FRUIT EXTRACT, PAPAVER RHOEAS PETAL EXTRACT, SPATHODEA CAMPANULATA FLOWER EXTRACT, PRUNUS SERRULATA FLOWER EXTRACT, ORCHIS MASCULATA EXTRACT, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, LENS ESCULENTA (LENTIL) FRUIT EXTRACT, CROTON LECHIERI, HYLOCEREUS UNDATUS FRUIT EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SODIUM PCA, SODIUM LACTATE, CAFFEINE, SILOXANETRIOL ALGINATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PALMITOYL HEXAPEPTIDE-14, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, POLYSORBATE 80, POLYSORBATE 20, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM METABISULFITE, CARMINE (CI 75470).

Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Regenerator Moisturizing Gel-Cream
  • "I usually love PTR products but I didn't notice much of a change with this one. You can get the same moisturizing effect with a cheaper product." in 5 reviews
Jacqueline N.
I've used this serum in the past to help with minimizing pores. It had great reviews and lived up to the hype. I used it twice daily and did notice a change in my pore size. The only downfall is that it leaves a reddish tint which made it harder to apply underneath makeup.
Jennifer K.
Lincoln, CA
I purchased this product a few times and actually used the whole container. I really liked the way it felt under my makeup and I liked the way it moisturized my skin. I don't remember why I stopped using it. When I run out of my current moisturizer I will consider this one again.
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
This stuff is a lovely surprise. It's extremely thick, and very strange, but works oh so well. I use it after the PTR Peel Pads and StriVectin-AR NIA-114 + Retinol at night and I wake up glowing and vibrant. Very nice scent, very nice results.
Kelsey H.
New braunfels, TX
I LOVE the way this moisturizer feels. At first, I kind of hated the thick feeling of the gel on my face, but I massaged it in a little longer, and after a minute it completely transformed. It has such a light airy feeling afterwards. Total shocker from the beginning of the experience. It feels like you are rubbing velvet on your face
Amanda B.
Lake Orion
This laser free gel cream is amazing! It feels a little silicone-ish when I first put it on, however that feeling went away rather quickly and I was amazed at how soft and smooth to the touch and even the appearance of my skin was. I would highly recommend! Worth the price.
Alana D.
All of PTR's products are phenomenal, this moisturizer makes my skin looks brand new. It is highly effective. I purchase repeatedly from an online retailer. The jar is contemporary and holds a lot of product. I would like a scoop or spatula so I am not putting my fingers in it but I highly recommend.
Tiameka J.
What a smooth and weightless moisturizer. Perfect for all skin types.  If your suffering from acne you should give this moisterizor A try. It's lightly scented and goes great under any foundation or alone.  Great for use morning and night.
Jennifer S.
I bought a whole bunch of Peter Thomas Roth products from their website recently when they had a sample sale, and this product was the first one I tried out. I've wanted to try PTR products for the longest time but the high cost had kept me away from them until this sale. This specific cream is a very thick, gel-like texture. I thought I would like that kind of cream better and it would be more hydrating for my extremely dry skin, but for me it didn't seem to absorb very well, and just sat on top of my skin. It made my skin feel smooth, but since it didn't absorb very well, it made my face feel really sticky. And I didn't really notice any kind of improvement to my skin at all. I bought other products from PTR so I will try those next, but I didn't care for this moisturizer very much.
Jessica E.
Hayward, CA
This is one of my favorite moisturizers.  I have very oily skin and this gave me the right amount of moisture without making my skin feel to heavy.  After about a week of using it, I also felt that my skin was more toned and brighter than before.
Michele T.
Covington
I love the texture of this gel cream hybrid. It almost feels like a primer moisturizer duo! I didn't need to use my usual face primer under my foundation. Moisturizes yet not greasy. I didn't notice a radical change in my skin, but it's nice.