BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

This powerful, deeply nourishing, high-tech, pink gel-cream dramatically helps improve the appearance of skin texture, tone & clarity. Helps diminish the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles leaving skin radiant and younger looking. Advanced formula is infused with Dragon s Blood , Niacinamide PC , Hexapeptide & a perfectly balanced cocktail of intense skin protectors & moisturizers including exotic extracts of. Dragon Fruit, Red Poppy, Fire Tulip, Japanese Cherry & Purple Orchid . Laser-Free Regenerator Moisturizing Gel-Cream. see more...

Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Regenerator Moisturizing Gel-Cream
  • "I usually love PTR products but I didn't notice much of a change with this one. You can get the same moisturizing effect with a cheaper product." in 5 reviews
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
Review for: Cream more...
I picked this up at TJ a Maxx along with the matching eye serum and it’s great. Super inexpensive compared to if I would’ve purchased it else where. The formula is red due to the dragons blood in the moisturizer but it turns clear after you apply it. It’s a gel like formula, super rich and creamy. After using it I woke up with supple hydrated skin. I love Peter Thomas Roth products and this one is no different. Great products and can’t wait to continue using it and see more benefits.
Fida A.
Arcadia, CA
Review for: Cream more...
One of my new favorite skin care items. I use it twice a day and have seen results in a weeks time. It claims to hydrate,even skin tone, firm, brighten, and help with wrinkles! Everything I’m looking for in a product! So far I love my results!
Josefina R.
Fremont, CA
Review for: Other more...
First time I used this wasn’t convinced, but it was because I didn’t exfoliate and the product didn’t penetrate. The second time i tried it was so much better. It softens brightens and leaves a pretty complexion. Packaging was nice, I would purchase again.
guess? W.
Joliet, IL
Review for: Cream more...
Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Regenerator Moisturizing Gel-Cream I received this as a gift and I really like this it’s a gel base so it’s light weight and absorbs amazingly. I am in the stages of anti- aging reparative. I believe I skin care and starting young so I would absolutely recommend it!
Megan L.
Austin, TX
I love the texture of this, it absorbs into skin quickly and leaves a dry finish. However, my skin started breaking out using this and looked greasy after an hour of wearing
Christina n.
Leander, TX
I picked this up as I had tried a sample, liked the way it felt and needed a new moisturizer. I would say this product would be better suited for someone who's skin is more on the normal side as I felt it just didn't provide me with enough hydration and my skin tends to be more dry. the texture feels almost like a primer which is what drew me to it in the first place. it doest make your skin smooth and I felt like it worked well under makeup.
Sam D.
This gel-moisturizer is like nothing I've ever used before. It's smells okay, feels great and gives unmatched results. It worked really well for me and never name my skin feel oily or greasy. The only downside is the price tag. Some PTR's products can get wicked pricy and this line happens to be one of them.
Marlene T.
Merritt Is, FL
This is the most powerful, deeply nourishing, high-tech, pink gel-cream I have used. It has helped improve the appearance of my skin texture, tone & clarity. it has also diminished the appearance of my fine lines & wrinkles while leaving my skin looking radiant. I love this moisturizing gel-cream! Can't live without it!
Jacqueline N.
Review for: Laser Free Tm Gel Cream more...
I've used this serum in the past to help with minimizing pores. It had great reviews and lived up to the hype. I used it twice daily and did notice a change in my pore size. The only downfall is that it leaves a reddish tint which made it harder to apply underneath makeup.
Jennifer K.
Lincoln, CA
I purchased this product a few times and actually used the whole container. I really liked the way it felt under my makeup and I liked the way it moisturized my skin. I don't remember why I stopped using it. When I run out of my current moisturizer I will consider this one again.