BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

This powerful, deeply nourishing, high-tech gel-cream helps moisturize and improve the appearance of dull, uneven, damaged, wrinkled and overexposed skin by helping enhance the look of skin texture, tone and clarity. Helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, leaving skin looking radiant and younger. Advanced formula is infused with Dragon's Blood, a red resin drawn from the Amazon's Croton Lechleri tree. A centuries-old native secret, Dragon's Blood helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and the look of uneven skin. Niacinamide PC, Hexapeptide and a perfectly balanced cocktail of intense skin protectors and moisturizers – including exotic extracts of Dragon Fruit, Red Poppy, Fire Tulip, Japanese Cherry and Purple Orchid – help improve the appearance of a more even skin tone, a smoother-looking texture and increased radiance. This cult favorite can also double as a makeup primer with skin care benefits!

Croton Lechleri Extract (Dragon's Blood) - a centuries-old native secret, this red resin drawn from the Amazon's Croton Lechleri tree helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and the look of uneven skin.
Niacinamide PC - helps improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles.

Hexapeptide - helps to improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles.

Dragon Fruit, Red Poppy, Fire Tulip, Japanese Cherry & Purple Orchid - exotic extracts that help skin appear more even in tone, smoother in texture and radiant looking.

AquaCell - a natural skin moisturizer that improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Caffeine - helps tone and condition the appearance of skin.

DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ISODODECANE, POLYSILICONE-11, GLYCERIN, WATER/AQUA/EAU, NIACINAMIDE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, ISOHEXADECANE, DIMETHYL ISOSORBIDE, CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT) FRUIT EXTRACT, PAPAVER RHOEAS PETAL EXTRACT, SPATHODEA CAMPANULATA FLOWER EXTRACT, PRUNUS SERRULATA FLOWER EXTRACT, ORCHIS MASCULATA EXTRACT, CITRULLUS VULGARIS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, LENS ESCULENTA (LENTIL) FRUIT EXTRACT, CROTON LECHIERI, HYLOCEREUS UNDATUS FRUIT EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SODIUM PCA, SODIUM LACTATE, CAFFEINE, SILOXANETRIOL ALGINATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PALMITOYL HEXAPEPTIDE-14, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, POLYSORBATE 80, POLYSORBATE 20, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM METABISULFITE, CARMINE (CI 75470).

Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Regenerator Moisturizing Gel-Cream
  • "I usually love PTR products but I didn't notice much of a change with this one. You can get the same moisturizing effect with a cheaper product." in 5 reviews
Fida A.
Arcadia, CA
One of my new favorite skin care items. I use it twice a day and have seen results in a weeks time. It claims to hydrate,even skin tone, firm, brighten, and help with wrinkles! Everything I’m looking for in a product! So far I love my results!
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
I picked this up at TJ a Maxx along with the matching eye serum and it’s great. Super inexpensive compared to if I would’ve purchased it else where. The formula is red due to the dragons blood in the moisturizer but it turns clear after you apply it. It’s a gel like formula, super rich and creamy. After using it I woke up with supple hydrated skin. I love Peter Thomas Roth products and this one is no different. Great products and can’t wait to continue using it and see more benefits.
Josefina R.
Fremont, CA
First time I used this wasn’t convinced, but it was because I didn’t exfoliate and the product didn’t penetrate. The second time i tried it was so much better. It softens brightens and leaves a pretty complexion. Packaging was nice, I would purchase again.
guess? W.
Joliet, IL
Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Regenerator Moisturizing Gel-Cream I received this as a gift and I really like this it’s a gel base so it’s light weight and absorbs amazingly. I am in the stages of anti- aging reparative. I believe I skin care and starting young so I would absolutely recommend it!
Olivia C.
Williamston, South Carolina
I need to continue using this to create a fair review but I will say, the feeling of it feels expensive but it almost feels too thick to use all over so I only use it only crows feet and neck. I wish it had retin-A in it!
Megan L.
Austin, TX
I love the texture of this, it absorbs into skin quickly and leaves a dry finish. However, my skin started breaking out using this and looked greasy after an hour of wearing
Sam D.
This gel-moisturizer is like nothing I've ever used before. It's smells okay, feels great and gives unmatched results. It worked really well for me and never name my skin feel oily or greasy. The only downside is the price tag. Some PTR's products can get wicked pricy and this line happens to be one of them.
Marlene T.
Merritt Is, FL
This is the most powerful, deeply nourishing, high-tech, pink gel-cream I have used. It has helped improve the appearance of my skin texture, tone & clarity. it has also diminished the appearance of my fine lines & wrinkles while leaving my skin looking radiant. I love this moisturizing gel-cream! Can't live without it!
Jennifer K.
Lincoln, CA
I purchased this product a few times and actually used the whole container. I really liked the way it felt under my makeup and I liked the way it moisturized my skin. I don't remember why I stopped using it. When I run out of my current moisturizer I will consider this one again.
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
This stuff is a lovely surprise. It's extremely thick, and very strange, but works oh so well. I use it after the PTR Peel Pads and StriVectin-AR NIA-114 + Retinol at night and I wake up glowing and vibrant. Very nice scent, very nice results.