BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

This powerful, deeply nourishing, high-tech, pink gel-cream dramatically helps improve the appearance of skin texture, tone & clarity. Helps diminish the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles leaving skin radiant and younger looking. Advanced formula is infused with Dragon s Blood , Niacinamide PC , Hexapeptide & a perfectly balanced cocktail of intense skin protectors & moisturizers including exotic extracts of. Dragon Fruit, Red Poppy, Fire Tulip, Japanese Cherry & Purple Orchid . Laser-Free Regenerator Moisturizing Gel-Cream. see more...

Jennifer S.
I bought a whole bunch of Peter Thomas Roth products from their website recently when they had a sample sale, and this product was the first one I tried out. I've wanted to try PTR products for the longest time but the high cost had kept me away from them until this sale. This specific cream is a very thick, gel-like texture. I thought I would like that kind of cream better and it would be more hydrating for my extremely dry skin, but for me it didn't seem to absorb very well, and just sat on top of my skin. It made my skin feel smooth, but since it didn't absorb very well, it made my face feel really sticky. And I didn't really notice any kind of improvement to my skin at all. I bought other products from PTR so I will try those next, but I didn't care for this moisturizer very much.
Michelle J.
Freakin love ptr! I fell in love when I began my career with Sephora! It was there that I was educated on the science behind the products and all the little details. So that inspired me to try out all of the products with the knowledge I took in. And so I could give honest opinions when helping my clients with their unique skin care concerns.
Well, this product here in particular is an amazing moisturizer! It is so smooth and absorbs into the skin without a gross film or that greasy feel! It helps to even the skin tone, firm, smooth the appearance of poors instantly and minimizing powers after continued use! And of course it is anti aging. Can't lose with ptr.
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
Review for: Cream
This is by far my favorite moisturizer ever! At first I was skeptical as to how it would work since it is a gel consistency...think of the smash box primer. But, it glides on so smoothly and a little goes a long way. I use it morning (under my makeup or alone) and before bed over my serum. It doesn't cause me to break out at all and I have very sensitive skin. This moisturizer leaves my skin feeling super hydrated and not shiny or sticky. I highly recommend this product, it's so worth the money!
Amanda S.
Mabank, TX
Review for: Cream
I got a sample of this from #Sephora and fell in love. It is a bit thicker than I prefer, but I really like the sunscreen. I don't wear foundation or powder so a good moisturizer is important for my beauty routine, and this is my go-to during the summer!!
Nicole M.
Piscataway, NJ
I was pleasantly surprised. I purchased this product because I love the hand/body lotion. Within 1 week I noticed smaller pores, smoother skin and a better even skin tone
Rachel S.
Plano, TX
Review for: Cream
I got this for my mom for Mother's Day and she loves it!! I've always been a fan of Peter Thomas Roth products, and I had read several positive reviews.
Amelia S.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Cream
This gel is so amazing on my skin it has helped with wrinkles around my mouth and brings a wonderful brightness to my eye area a little goes a long way
sherry c.
Bronx, NY
I usually love PTR products but I didn't notice much of a change with this one. You can get the same moisturizing effect with a cheaper product.
Maddy R.
Review for: Laser Free Tm Gel Cream
It was a thick gel like. I used it for a few weeks but felt as if it was clogging my pores. On the upside it smelled really really good.
Monica P.
Meridian, ID
A little too dry for my skin, but I do love some of their other products... I still had to use a moisturizer on top of this