Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free uploaded by Amanda J.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A kit featuring four advanced Laser-Free products to help undo damage and recapture youth. Skip the laser. Get the results. Laser-Free Retexturizer™ Exfoliating Scrub helps retexturize, resurface, renew, and moisturize the appearance of overexposed skin while Laser-Free Resurfacer™ helps lessen the appearance of noticeable signs of aging as a result of time, along with UV and environmental damage while helping to dramatically improve the appearance of texture and uneven skintone. Laser-Free Resurfacing Eye Serum™ helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness, and dark circles upon first application, and Laser-Free Regenerator™ Moisturizing Gel-Cream helps regenerate, moisturize, firm, calm, and brighten the appearance of dull, damaged skin. Together this collection of must-have products will have you looking youthful, radiant, and healthy. This set contains:- 1 oz Laser-Free Retexturizer™- 0.5 oz Laser-Free Resurfacer™- 0.25 oz Laser-Free Resurfacing Eye Serum™- 0.5 oz Laser-Free Regenerator™ Research results:In a 4-week consumer study on 20 women who used Laser-Free Resurfacer™ (individual results may vary): - 80% saw a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles - 92% saw an improvement in the appearance of skin ruddiness (redness) - 92% saw the appearance of smoother, softer, clearer looking skin see more...

• Do you think this line would be good for Rosacea and some texture...1 Answers
Abriana L.
Palm beach Fl.
I like almost every PTR product I have tried, but the kit I tried was the red laser free regenerate kit, which did give me a soft silky feeling, it comes with a few different trial sizes in the kit, but while I used the exfoliating wash, at first you can get a warm feeling after u put the mask on, and then a mild tingling, but it washes off clean, then you use the moisturizing gel cream. I like the results, my skin had a exfoliated, soft supple feeling, and well moisturizer feeling.
Kelsey H.
New braunfels, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite part of this set was the moisturizing facial gel. It feel kind of odd going on because it is a gel obviously, but after a minute it completely transforms and your face just feels like velvet!! It is so soft and smooth. I love the way it feels! I've been using the facial scrub as a travel face wash for awhile and I like it, but I can't say I like it any more than other products I've tried
Andrea G.
Collinsville , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried these products at Sephora and left with every single product! They make your skin glow! They really eradicate fine lines and age spots and give your skin a youthful appearance. Yes, they are a little pricey, but with results comparable to a medi-spa they are a bargain!
Joyce S.
Houston, Texas
I use this under my eyes to help with the creepiness under my eyes. I feel like this serum has made a difference that I can see. It is the only serum I've used that I will absolutely purchase again once I am out.
Katarina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the thickness of this lotion. I put it on my face at night for my dry skin and it feels like putting salve on my thirsty skin. By far my favorite face skin care set to keep my young skin young and supple.
Amanda J.
Escondido, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product line! It really does wonders for my skin. Every time I use it my skin feels soft and smooth and healthy! I am so glad that they make a travel size set because I never want to be without it. The set is a little pricey but it is worth every penny. I will continue to buy this set for years to come
Melany J.
Watts, OK
This works great! I tried it and I was shocked at the results!! I never thought a product would help me so much ! I love using thing it has a nice scent and lasted long I highly recommend buying this!
Julie F.
Irvine, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Peter Thomas Roth has done it again! This kit will work wonders on your skin! Love it!
bre w.
Lancaster, TX
I would wanna try this brand however it's has nice look and cant wait to see more
Jennifer K.
Chester, Md
Love this line! Sephora used to carry this set, but I don't think I've seen it in a while. These products really change the look of your skin, reducing fine lines and evening out texture. The red bright red color is a little frightening to some but the results are totally worth it.
samira e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you think this line would be good for Rosacea and some texture on the skin? I'm very interested in trying this out but would like to know if anyone had similar skin to mine and this line worked out for them?