Peter Thomas Roth Lactic Acid 30% Peel uploaded by Zuri R.Peter Thomas Roth Lactic Acid 30% Peel uploaded by Zuri R.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #44 in Facial Peels

This lactic acid 30% peel helps rescue the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, flaky patches, sun damage, uneven skin textures and many other signs of aging. It is an active, safe, non-stinging professional peel especially for sensitive skin types, those using retin a and for those individuals who cannot tolerate glycolic acid. see more...

Dorothy C.
Ringtown, PA
This isn't very effective and isn't much of a peel. This is gentle to use and I have been using it once a week. I left it on for a half hour, applying the peel with my fingers. It helps remove acne marks and brightens your skin considerably. It just takes a long time to see results.
Holly F.
Albany, GA
I absolutely love this face wash! It says not to use every day if you have sensitive skin (which I do) but I was able to use it every day 1-2 times with my face brush. I didn't have any break outs, my skin looked fresh and renewed and beautiful. I've been out of it for a few months now and haven't been able to find it anywhere. I believe they just came out with a new look and that may have been the reason it wasn't on shelves. It did wonders for my skin but if you have sensitive skin just start slow!
Kirra B.
Valdosta , GA
I love this. I really feel this has made a difference in the clarity in my skin. Not with just acne but with redness, dark spots and the overall appearance. Will continue to purchase over and over. Awesome product.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.
Megan H.
Lexington
I got a sample of this in my BoxCharm one month and let me tell you, I LOVE IT! It is so effective, you can literally feel the dead skin coming off of your face! It makes you face feel SO new and fresh!
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
My absolute favorite!! I love this product. Not only do I use it daily, I also keep one in my kit for clients. The packaging is nice and it’s affordable. I buy it from Walmart but it can be bought at any drugstore. I would recommend it for anyone with oily skin.
Bethany B.
Jasper
Sooooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooood! I love it! ❤️ It's really nice to just get that extra clean feeling! I was nervous to get this because the price but it was definitely worth it! Very effective and I would definitely recommend to others!
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
I really enjoyed this for a gentle peel at home. It was my first time using a lower strength lactic peel but I must say it definitely exfoliated. And was super gentle.
Sana N.
iselin , NJ
I've recently added glycolic to my skin routine and this is a perfect product. It is suitable for all skin types and has added antioxidants and other good ingredients. I has not dried out my skin. I use it once a day at night before bed. You put it on after cleansing and let it sit for 10 minutes before putting on your moisturizer. My skin's tone and texture has improved without adding dryness. One of my favorite skin care items.
Skin should always be clean and free of irritation before applying. Apply a very thin layer every other night for two weeks. After 2 weeks, apply a very thin layer every night. After 1 month or use, apply a very thin layer day and night
Zuri R.
Edinburg, TX
my skin never felt so alive when I used for the very 1st time. I received a small trial and had to purchase the full size. The formula is so lathering, every time after each use my skin was flawless and so soft . Does not over dry my skin at all and I have had other products over dry my face after one use and with PEEL I do not!YOU CAN SEE how my skin is bright!
Allie W.
Mineral Ridge, OH
I do not typically breakout, but my skin has small bumps under the skin that produce white stuff (like acne that doesn't form a head). Will this help? So far, glycolic acid has reduced them, but not completely eliminated them
Rajpreet K.
Flat Rock, MI
How would you compare this to other products?