Peter Thomas Roth Lactic Acid 30% Peel uploaded by Zuri R.Peter Thomas Roth Lactic Acid 30% Peel uploaded by Zuri R.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

This lactic acid 30% peel helps rescue the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, flaky patches, sun damage, uneven skin textures and many other signs of aging. It is an active, safe, non-stinging professional peel especially for sensitive skin types, those using retin a and for those individuals who cannot tolerate glycolic acid. see more...

• I do not typically breakout, but my skin has small bumps ...1 Answers
  • How would you compare this to other products?1 Answers
Kate R.
Phoenix, AZ
This is such a good peel! It is extremely effective but not too abrasive or stripping to my skin. My skin always feels fresh and looks glowy after I finish it. It is a great product and worth the investment. I continue to repurchase over scrubs!
Shelby C.
Medford
Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love
Megan H.
Lexington
I got a sample of this in my BoxCharm one month and let me tell you, I LOVE IT! It is so effective, you can literally feel the dead skin coming off of your face! It makes you face feel SO new and fresh!
Dorothy C.
Thornton, CO
This isn't very effective and isn't much of a peel. This is gentle to use and I have been using it once a week. I left it on for a half hour, applying the peel with my fingers. It helps remove acne marks and brightens your skin considerably. It just takes a long time to see results.
Kirra B.
Valdosta , GA
I love this. I really feel this has made a difference in the clarity in my skin. Not with just acne but with redness, dark spots and the overall appearance. Will continue to purchase over and over. Awesome product.
Lundyn M.
Denton
This definitely tingles a bit but I find this essential in my skincare routine as it helps tremendously with my pores and blackheads. I use this after I cleanse as a treatment before I moisturize
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
I really enjoyed this for a gentle peel at home. It was my first time using a lower strength lactic peel but I must say it definitely exfoliated. And was super gentle.
Sana N.
iselin , NJ
I've recently added glycolic to my skin routine and this is a perfect product. It is suitable for all skin types and has added antioxidants and other good ingredients. I has not dried out my skin. I use it once a day at night before bed. You put it on after cleansing and let it sit for 10 minutes before putting on your moisturizer. My skin's tone and texture has improved without adding dryness. One of my favorite skin care items.
Skin should always be clean and free of irritation before applying. Apply a very thin layer every other night for two weeks. After 2 weeks, apply a very thin layer every night. After 1 month or use, apply a very thin layer day and night
Kristina B.
I get the chemical peel effect without even leaving home. It really burns and makes my skin red but when I wake up in the morning it’s like my skin is born again
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.
Rajpreet K.
Brownstown, MI
How would you compare this to other products?
Allie W.
Mineral Ridge, OH
I do not typically breakout, but my skin has small bumps under the skin that produce white stuff (like acne that doesn't form a head). Will this help? So far, glycolic acid has reduced them, but not completely eliminated them