Peter Thomas Roth Lactic Acid 30% Peel uploaded by Zuri R.Peter Thomas Roth Lactic Acid 30% Peel uploaded by Zuri R.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #46 in Facial Peels

This lactic acid 30% peel helps rescue the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, flaky patches, sun damage, uneven skin textures and many other signs of aging. It is an active, safe, non-stinging professional peel especially for sensitive skin types, those using retin a and for those individuals who cannot tolerate glycolic acid. see more...

Holly F.
Albany, GA
I absolutely love this face wash! It says not to use every day if you have sensitive skin (which I do) but I was able to use it every day 1-2 times with my face brush. I didn't have any break outs, my skin looked fresh and renewed and beautiful. I've been out of it for a few months now and haven't been able to find it anywhere. I believe they just came out with a new look and that may have been the reason it wasn't on shelves. It did wonders for my skin but if you have sensitive skin just start slow!
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
I really enjoyed this for a gentle peel at home. It was my first time using a lower strength lactic peel but I must say it definitely exfoliated. And was super gentle.
Kailey S.
Fort Worth , TX
With the lactic acid in this it rly helps to peel off the dead skin layer on your face, seems rly gross yet so cool at the same time, not meant for sensitive skin
Shakeela P.
Littleton, NC
This product may work very well at clearing your skin, but watch out! I used this product every evening with my clarisonic brush for a few months. I knew it was too harsh to use twice a day. My skin did start to get very dry and peel, but after a few weeks I noticed a huge difference. I was not breaking out and my skin was almost completely clear. I do not have horrible acne to begin with, just a few around my nose and chin. I was in love! Until I went to my dermatologist. I walked in and the guy at the front desk said "Wow! What are you doing to your face? It is so red!" I was shocked. When my dermatologist came is she said the same thing, she put the light right on me and my face was glowing RED! You could see underneath my skin, my whole face had this strange red-ish hue. I told her what I had been using and she said this was definitely it. She said this is much too harsh for anyones face. I was so happy with my clear skin I did not notice the redness. After a week or two of not using this my skin was not red anymore, I did relapse and used this one evening and noticed the redness was back right away for two whole days! Three stars because this can be amazing if your skin can handle it. My skin is pretty resilient though and this damaged mine quickly so I took a few off.
Bethany B.
Jasper
Sooooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooood! I love it! ❤️ It's really nice to just get that extra clean feeling! I was nervous to get this because the price but it was definitely worth it! Very effective and I would definitely recommend to others!
Sana N.
Iselin, NJ
I've recently added glycolic to my skin routine and this is a perfect product. It is suitable for all skin types and has added antioxidants and other good ingredients. I has not dried out my skin. I use it once a day at night before bed. You put it on after cleansing and let it sit for 10 minutes before putting on your moisturizer. My skin's tone and texture has improved without adding dryness. One of my favorite skin care items.
Skin should always be clean and free of irritation before applying. Apply a very thin layer every other night for two weeks. After 2 weeks, apply a very thin layer every night. After 1 month or use, apply a very thin layer day and night
Zuri R.
Edinburg , TX
my skin never felt so alive when I used for the very 1st time. I received a small trial and had to purchase the full size. The formula is so lathering, every time after each use my skin was flawless and so soft . Does not over dry my skin at all and I have had other products over dry my face after one use and with PEEL I do not!YOU CAN SEE how my skin is bright!
Vonecia F.
Tulsa, OK
I swear by this product!! A little goes a long way so it lasts a long time, it's a good amount you receive for the money. As soon as I run out I run to ultra to buy more. But let's get into what this product offers! My very first time using this I could already see a difference in my skin, brighter smoother... so after a week I saw drastic changes. This product removes layers of old skin leaving you with fresh bright skin! I swear ladies and gents you will not be disappointed!
Erica Q.
Great face wash. It really helps if you have combination skin and it helps keeping acne breakouts at bay. I bought this at Sephora about 3 months ago and use it every other day. You will need to use a light oil free moisturiser after use because it will cause some slight dryness or peeling. And use a spf because your face will be more sensitive to the sun. This face wash makes my skin really clean and smooth. Face products like serums seem to work better after using this.
Wendy W.
Metairie, LA
I began using this cleanser a month before my wedding and have been using for over a year now.  It takes your skin a couple weeks to get used to it.  In the beginning it feels like it's drying out your skin. That went away within two weeks. It's great at fading discoloration. It will give you a glow of youthful looking skin within weeks!
Allie W.
Mineral Ridge, OH
I do not typically breakout, but my skin has small bumps under the skin that produce white stuff (like acne that doesn't form a head). Will this help? So far, glycolic acid has reduced them, but not completely eliminated them
Rajpreet K.
Flat Rock, MI
How would you compare this to other products?