Peter Thomas Roth Konjac Sponge uploaded by Sanaa R.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

What is it: This konjac sponge from Peter Thomas Roth deeply cleanses and provides light exfoliation, depending on the amount of pressure applied. It's made with a root-based vegetable, and the teardrop shape is conducive to makeup removal, helping to get into facial crevices. Who is it for: People with all skin types. Why is it different: Gentle enough to be used daily, the unique teardrop shape allows for a targeted, deeper cleansing and light exfoliation, depending on pressure applied. How do I use it: Melt a small amount of 24K Gold Cleansing Butter (not included) by massaging between palms and apply to dry skin. Dampen sponge and gently massage in a circular motion. Thoroughly rinse sponge and squeeze out excess water after each use. Hang by attached string to dry. Use once or twice daily. Replace sponge every two months. From Peter Thomas Roth. see more...

Jasmina A.
Jasmina A.
Staten Island, NY
I love the fact you can use this item with any cleanser. Make sure you soften with water and it will remove all dead skin. Living in the desert, my skin dries out a little quicker and I can use this every day and keep my face, neck and décolletage
soft and supple.
As long as you soak and soften the sponge, I believe it can be used on any skin type.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Rockvale
This sponge came with the 24kt gold cleanser that I purchased.  It's just ok. I was anxious to try it but am glad it came free.  Would have been disappointed had I purchased it.  No plans to replace this one once it is worn out.
Morgan O.
Morgan O.
Clyde, NC
Used this sponge for washing my face for about a month. Felt like it aided in getting my cleanser to better penetrate my skin. Skin felt cleaner and I enjoyed the feeling of the sponge. Prefer it than using my hands or a cloth.
Brittnee W.
Brittnee W.
Amarillo, TX
I really like this sponge. I am on a sponge kick right now so I have been trying a lot. I wouldn't rate it in my top 3 but it's definitely a great sponge. It's gentle on the skin and leaves it feeling smith and clean.
Paige N.
Paige N.
Portland
I am obsessed with my konjac sponges! I have serious trouble spots needing lots of exfoliation and I am a huge fan of these. Great to use each day in the shower as needed and is a good go-to pre-treatment
Élan B.
Élan B.
Kalamazoo, MI
I purchased this product through the QVC website. This sponge left my skin feeling beautifully smooth. The exfoliation is gentle, but effective. Definitely be sure to use the 24K Cleansing Butter with it.
Jax H.
Jax H.
This really gets your skin soft and supple. It is great for using before or after shower. I love the design. It also does a good exfoliating job and it's not too harsh on the skin. I def would pick one up.
Lynn P.
Lynn P.
Monroe
I liked this sponge. It's a great, but gentle exfoliating product. You do have to get it wet each time you use it and that takes a minute or so. It seemed to be more gentle on my skin than a washcloth or a net scrubbie.
Jewel D.
Jewel D.
Maricopa, AZ
A bit more on the rough side than I would have liked, but seeing as I have sensitive skin, the texture might not have been the best idea for me personally. Definitely good quality, regardless.
Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
Van Nuys, CA
Helps scrubs the impurities out and leaves my skin fresh. I highly recommend to use this product to make sure all make up and dirt is off your face.