BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

This calming and soothing serum helps to reduce unsightly surface discoloration with Vitamin K, Mulberry Root and Bearberry Extracts. Natural anti-inflammatories, Chamomile, Azulene, Rose Hips, Arnica Montana and Horse Chestnut's principal active ingredient Aescin work to soothe the skin reducing sensitivity and helping to diminish the appearance of broken capillaries. Benefits: Helps to neutralize free radicals. Combats the visible signs of premature aging. Calms surface redness and bruising. Paraben, preservative and fragrance free. see more...

Megan F.
Reno
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is one of the best out on the market. I believe that everyone should try this product at least once. You'll fall in love.
tanya w.
Absoulety in love with this product. I couldn't ever of asked for a better product. 5 stars all the way.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!+!
Jami Z.
Ballston Lake, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriends new favorite product! I bought it a few weeks ago for him and no it's all he uses. I highly recommend it!
Lindsey P.
Orient, OH
We got a small sample of this, and my husband really liked it. A lot of people complimented him, very fresh smelling!
Eva L.
Albuquerque , NM
My husband loves this product. He Will be repurchasing this product Gives is 4 stars
Rebecca S.
Russell Spgs, KY
I absolutely love the Peter Thomas Roth Un-wrinkle cream. This is the first time I have used it but loved it. It was a bit pricey however it is worth it. It was effective and worked well. Great product. I would recommend this to others! Love it!!!!
Courtney M.
Fort Worth, TX
When my husband walks in the door with this fragrance on (6:00pm after working in a warehouse ALL DAY) I could just eat him up, a sutle but super romantic, yet masculine fragrance.
Neenee D.
Colonial Hgts, VA
I bought this for my boyfriend and he didn't like it as much as I did.I thought it was great smelling and masculine without being too strong or overpowering.and it lasted all day..
Jean D.
Romulus, NY
I really likes this but it is a tad bit pricey for my tastes. I am cheap and prefer to spend less on things.
Radaisi M.
Tampa
My husband uses this serum received as a gift and he loves this thing only good reason I can get him in Sephora lol