BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

This calming and soothing serum helps to reduce unsightly surface discoloration with Vitamin K, Mulberry Root and Bearberry Extracts. Natural anti-inflammatories, Chamomile, Azulene, Rose Hips, Arnica Montana and Horse Chestnut's principal active ingredient Aescin work to soothe the skin reducing sensitivity and helping to diminish the appearance of broken capillaries. Benefits: Helps to neutralize free radicals. Combats the visible signs of premature aging. Calms surface redness and bruising. Paraben, preservative and fragrance free. see more...

Rebecca S.
Russell Spgs, KY
I absolutely love the Peter Thomas Roth Un-wrinkle cream. This is the first time I have used it but loved it. It was a bit pricey however it is worth it. It was effective and worked well. Great product. I would recommend this to others! Love it!!!!
Courtney M.
Fort Worth, TX
When my husband walks in the door with this fragrance on (6:00pm after working in a warehouse ALL DAY) I could just eat him up, a sutle but super romantic, yet masculine fragrance.
Neenee D.
Colonial Hgts, VA
I bought this for my boyfriend and he didn't like it as much as I did.I thought it was great smelling and masculine without being too strong or overpowering.and it lasted all day..
Molly G.
Erie, PA
Nice year-round scent. Would make a great gift for a groom or first time dad, some special event like that. Just very pricey.
Radaisi M.
Tampa
My husband uses this serum received as a gift and he loves this thing only good reason I can get him in Sephora lol
Jean D.
Romulus, NY
I really likes this but it is a tad bit pricey for my tastes. I am cheap and prefer to spend less on things.
Andy K.
Peter Thomas Roth is a very reliable brand that has many good products. I believe this is one of there best
Bekah J.
This serum is wonderful! It's light weight and absorbs quickly and leaves my skin glowing and radiant!
Mariafelix V.
This is such an amazing scent. My boyfriend absolutely loves this. I love it too!
Marcia M.
Not really my thing. Does smell light but not like a comfortable every day scent