BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

This calming and soothing serum helps to reduce unsightly surface discoloration with Vitamin K, Mulberry Root and Bearberry Extracts. Natural anti-inflammatories, Chamomile, Azulene, Rose Hips, Arnica Montana and Horse Chestnut's principal active ingredient Aescin work to soothe the skin reducing sensitivity and helping to diminish the appearance of broken capillaries. Benefits: Helps to neutralize free radicals. Combats the visible signs of premature aging. Calms surface redness and bruising. Paraben, preservative and fragrance free. see more...

Rebecca S.
Russell Spgs, KY
I absolutely love the Peter Thomas Roth Un-wrinkle cream. This is the first time I have used it but loved it. It was a bit pricey however it is worth it. It was effective and worked well. Great product. I would recommend this to others! Love it!!!!
Courtney M.
Fort Worth, TX
When my husband walks in the door with this fragrance on (6:00pm after working in a warehouse ALL DAY) I could just eat him up, a sutle but super romantic, yet masculine fragrance.
Megan F.
Reno
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is one of the best out on the market. I believe that everyone should try this product at least once. You'll fall in love.
tanya w.
Absoulety in love with this product. I couldn't ever of asked for a better product. 5 stars all the way.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!+!
Jami Z.
Ballston Lake, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriends new favorite product! I bought it a few weeks ago for him and no it's all he uses. I highly recommend it!
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
Got this for my boyfriend as a gift a few years ago and he absolutely loved it. The scent it was really nice as well
Lindsey P.
Orient, OH
We got a small sample of this, and my husband really liked it. A lot of people complimented him, very fresh smelling!
Radaisi M.
Tampa
My husband uses this serum received as a gift and he loves this thing only good reason I can get him in Sephora lol
Jean D.
Romulus, NY
I really likes this but it is a tad bit pricey for my tastes. I am cheap and prefer to spend less on things.
Andy K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Peter Thomas Roth is a very reliable brand that has many good products. I believe this is one of there best