BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A sexy, modern fragrance for men that energizes with a burst of citrus tempered by natural herbs and spices. Top Notes: Wet brilliant accord of Citrus aromas Middle Notes: Natural herbs and spices Bottom Notes: White Woods, Amber and Deep Musk

Neenee D.
Colonial Hgts, VA
I bought this for my boyfriend and he didn't like it as much as I did.I thought it was great smelling and masculine without being too strong or overpowering.and it lasted all day..
Rebecca S.
Russell Spgs, KY
I absolutely love the Peter Thomas Roth Un-wrinkle cream. This is the first time I have used it but loved it. It was a bit pricey however it is worth it. It was effective and worked well. Great product. I would recommend this to others! Love it!!!!
Courtney M.
Fort Worth, TX
When my husband walks in the door with this fragrance on (6:00pm after working in a warehouse ALL DAY) I could just eat him up, a sutle but super romantic, yet masculine fragrance.
tanya w.
Absoulety in love with this product. I couldn't ever of asked for a better product. 5 stars all the way.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!+!
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Nice year-round scent. Would make a great gift for a groom or first time dad, some special event like that. Just very pricey.
Jami Z.
Clifton Park, NY
My boyfriends new favorite product! I bought it a few weeks ago for him and no it's all he uses. I highly recommend it!
Lindsey P.
Orient, OH
We got a small sample of this, and my husband really liked it. A lot of people complimented him, very fresh smelling!
Brooke I.
Warrington, PA
Got this for my boyfriend as a gift a few years ago and he absolutely loved it. The scent it was really nice as well
Radaisi M.
Tampa
My husband uses this serum received as a gift and he loves this thing only good reason I can get him in Sephora lol
Grace C.
Pleasant View
Would recommend to a friend. Love it! Great price and great quality. Love everything about it. Will be buying again