BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Irish Moor Mud Purifying Cleansing Gel - Cleanse, purify and dissolve excess oil and makeup with detoxifying Irish moor mud, Hijiki seaweed, volcanic ash and charcoal. Lactic and salicylic acids, willow bark and tea tree oil help gently remove pore-clogging dead surface skin cells to smooth and balance skin leaving a mattified, clear complexion. Skin texture is refined, brightened and the appearance of pores is minimized over time. - Irish Moor Mud Purifying Cleansing Gel see more...

• I have heard such wonderful things about the PTR brand and I love...1 Answers
  • I was wondering if this cleanser really works to the hype I want ...4 Answers
  • Would this be a good cleanser to use if you suffer from occasiona...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jessica D.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a decent everyday cleanser. It washes all surface congestion away, including natural surface oils so the result is a bit drying. Be sure to follow with a moisturizer suited for your skin type. It doesn't penetrate pores so if you're prone to acne breakouts or black heads, like I am, I would suggest keeping a second acne cleanser for the evening and using something like this for the morning.
Courtney L.
I am in love with this cleanser! It is pretty pricey, but it will last forever! I've been using it for a few months daily now and I've only went through about 1/10th of the bottle. Definitely worth the price tag. It has helped decrease my oil production throughout the day and it doesn't dry out my face or give it that "overly squeaky-clean" feeling. Highly recommend!
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
This cleanser is super cool to use. The actual gel is a pitch black and the scent is so light it has almost no smell at all. A little goes a long way and it makes my face totally squeaky clean without overdrying my skin. It really threads the needle, doing a good job for both oily and sensitive skin. I wouldn't say it's a super penetrating deep clean though.
Selina H.
San Diego, CA
I got a Deluxe size sample of this face wash from Sephora. I love it it gets my face clean even makeup. I always use Clinique clarifying lotion after any face wash to make sure it's clean. I never have any makeup left. It is a bit pricey but a little goes a long way. I will buy a full size bottle when i run out of the sample.
Andrea L.
Hialeah, FL
This is a Phenomenal water-soluble gel cleanser for my combo skin. One of the main reasons why I love this product so much is because it breaks apart my make up without ANY effort and lathers really nicely! I love the way that my skin feels after this, clean and refreshed and hydrated. I definitely recommend this cleanser!
Erin H.
Seminole, AL
I adore this cleanser! I just bought a bottle from Sephora on recommendation of one of their associates and I couldn't be happier! I use it with my clarisonic and I feel like my skin has never been cleaner. A little goes a long way so you're not running to the store to get a new bottle every time you turn around.
Taran C.
Burna, KY
This face wash is a MUST if you have oily, blemished skin. I use this at night, and I must say by the morning my skin is beautiful and glowing! I've always had a very oily, red face but since using this I've noticed a change in my complexion and my skin is more matte. I couldn't be happier with this purchase!
Jennifer T.
Good smell and very moisturizing. My skin felt amazingly smooth after using it. However it made me look like a major greaseball by the mid afternoon! Not sure if this is a great cleanser for those with oily skin. (I usually consider myself on the less oily side of oily skin population for reference)
Alexis R.
Brooklyn, NY
I really love this cleanser! It really helped balance out my skin tone and reduce the appearance of my pores I'm guessing because it deeply penetrates into your skin which I definitely believe 100%! My skin felt supple and refreshed after using this product and I will definitely repurchase!
Paulina M.
I am absolutely in love with this cleanser! It's amazing I love the way it makes my skin look and feel. It's super hydrating. It's a bit pricey , but it's so worth it. This is a definitely a must have. I definitely recommend this to everyone. Try it I hope you will enjoy it!
Melody A.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I was wondering if this cleanser really works to the hype I want to take my skin to the next level how many times a week should I use and is it drying?
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
Would this be a good cleanser to use if you suffer from occasional hormonal breakouts?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Do you like the brand?
Katie R.
I have heard such wonderful things about the PTR brand and I love love love the Irish Moor Mud purifying cleanser....however! They are not cruelty free which breaks my heart! Any chance that they are working on becoming cruelty free?