Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Mask - Travel Size

by Peter Thomas Roth

Purifying, decongesting and hydrating mask with odorless Irish Moor Mud helps draw out dirt, oil and grime as it infuses skin with moisture, vitamins, essential minerals and potent anti-oxidant benefits.

How it this mask .
What do you think of this product?
Does the Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor mud mask workes good?
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Mask - Travel Size!
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,055 reviews
Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Mask - Travel Size uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This mask came in the Peter Thomas Roth Masking Minis 5-Piece Mask Kit that I bought myself during the holidays and I really like it! It’s a detoxifying, purifying mask that has Irish moor mud, seaweed and charcoal to help clear clogged pores, purify and detox the skin. Which I definitely need because we’re currently moving into a new house so my skin is being exposed to all sorts of cleaning products, dust, dirt, etc. The mask itself has more of a gel consistency than a mud mask, but it’s nice a d cooling and it isn’t drying at all. It didn’t irritate my skin or cause any tingling or adverse reactions at all. The masking minis set I bought was $19 for 5 different mini mask tubes. I think the set is 1000% worth it, I have so far gotten at least 5 uses out of each tube. The full size Irish mud moor mask costs $60 for 5oz, which is definitely pricey. I probably wouldn’t buy the full size, but I will continue to purchase PTR’s mask sets because they’re great quality masks and the sets are an excellent value!
Ewa B.
Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Mask - Travel Size uploaded by Ewa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Mask - Travel Size It’s a nice mask! I absolutely love that there is no scent to it. It’s thick in consistency which I like - stays very well on the skin. Skin is nice, soft and refreshed after using it. Doesn’t irritate my eyes or skin. Love this!
Sandra C.
Galloway, NJ
Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Mask - Travel Size uploaded by Sandra C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought this in a pack of 5 different larger sample sized masks from Peter Thomas Roth. This is the first one I have tried and a little bit goes a long, long way! I'm loving the soft texture after rinsing this product off. I do my masks at night and this is no different. Masks and then serums and moisturizer! It's so nice working with a clean, soft slate. Love this product! I will also review the other masks when I use them!!!
Natasia B.
Wyalusing, PA
Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Mask - Travel Size uploaded by Natasia B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Definitely a clarifying mask. My pores look and feel less congested after this. I would love it more if it was a peel off mask because those are so satisfying lolPeter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Mask - Travel Size
Dominique R.
Williamstown, NJ
Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Mask - Travel Size uploaded by Dominique R.
Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Mask - Travel Size uploaded by Dominique R.
Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Mask - Travel Size leaves my skin looking so much clearer and brighter after each use, leaving it with a fresh look. I’d definitely recommend this mask to those who have acne or experience breakouts because the mask really gets out impurities, especially when you exfoliate with the “mask tasker” that comes with the mask-a-holoc gift set before rinsing the mask off.
Bizzie H.
Okeechobee, FL
Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Mask - Travel Size uploaded by Bizzie H.
Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Mask - Travel Size uploaded by Bizzie H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I don’t usually go for clay based mask but this one is where it’s at. It pulls out all of my bad stuff leaving only clean and clear pores behind. I have a smooth and soothed face when I wash this product off, and a perfect base for my nighttime skincare routine.
Estee C.
douglasville
Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Mask - Travel Size uploaded by Estee C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I used this for the first time last night and I really enjoyed it. It cleaned and refreshed my skin yet didn’t strip all the natural oils from my face after. My pores seemed like they shrank from using as well, which is important to me. I have honestly liked just about every single product I’ve used from the PTR line and have bought many a product after trying samples from various beauty boxes.
Nida A.
Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Mask - Travel Size uploaded by Nida A.
I have been using this for a few days now and after the first use my face was glowing. My face felt super clean, REFRESHED, and smooth. I have been loving this and can’t wait to see the results after long term use!
Bradley W.
Friedens, PA
Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Mask - Travel Size uploaded by Bradley W.
Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Mask - Travel Size uploaded by Bradley W.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am not a big face mask person because I use a lot of serums and actives already. However, this is definitely one of my favorite face masks. This one makes my skin feel super clean without being drying. It makes my pores appear smaller and helps smooth the skin. If you’re a big face mask junkie, I definitely recommend this one!
Madison H.
Scarsdale
This mask feels great when applying. It is very cool and applies smoothly. After taking it off my skin felt very smooth and blemish free. I have used it more than once and feel the same way each time.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Joanna W.
Markham, ON
il y a un an
Rowi B. il y a un an
I love this mask. I bought it recently and have used it a few times now and already see my skin improving. It feels really nice to apply and really purity’s the skin. I struggle with acne and I found that the next day the size and redness of my acne has decreased.
Emily A.
Reno, NV
il y a un an
Fereshta H. il y a un an
This is a hard question to answer honestly because both masks have similar “results/outcomes” but they’re really different in terms of texture, amount of product, etc. Glamglow is super thick and pricier. You’ll get less uses out of it compared to the PTR one. However, it’s really good if you have oily skin and super congested pores. I stopped using Glamglow tho ever since I discovered Sephora’s dupe for it because it gave me the same results for way less $$$. The PTR mask is better for dry skin but I feel like it’s not as “strong” when it comes to clearing out your pores. I love both though. Hope this helps!