BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Irish Moor Mud Mask - Irish Moor Mud Mask by Peter Thomas Roth is a purifying, decongesting and hydrating mask with odorless Irish Moor Mud that draws out dirt, oil and impurities as it infuses skin with moisture and vitamins. With the highest level of organic content in the world, 9,000 year-old black Moor Mud is harvested by hand from the Irish countryside. Rich in nutrients, essential minerals and potent anti-oxidants, it helps protect against skin damage. Black Hijiki Seaweed provides vital nutrition and hydration as volcanic ash helps revitalize and detoxify skin. Activated charcoal has a magnetic effect that draws impurities and toxins from congested pores. Helps minimize the look of pores, fine lines and wrinkles, leaving skin looking pure, fresh, hydrated and radiant. Key Ingredients & Benefits: Irish Moor Mud - The result of the natural decomposition of herbs, flowers and plants over a period of thousands of years, this mud paste has an unusually high concentration of purifying bio-minerals, trace elements, vitamins, amino acids, and fatty acids. Hijiki Seaweed - This black sea vegetable grows wildly along the coasts of Japan, Korea and China and has been used abundantly for centuries. Provides nutrition and hydration and contains high levels of calcium, iron, and vitamins B1, B2, and C. Volcanic Ash and Activated Charcoal - Contains healing minerals that detoxify, revitalize, and draw out trapped impurities and toxins from clogged pores (shrinking their appearance) for cleaner, more breathable, deeply-purified skin. - Irish Moor Mud Mask see more...

Cara E.
Pikeville, KY
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Mask
Amazing amazing mask. If you struggle with breakouts, large pores, blackheads or white heads - this mask is for you. Makes my face and skin look a million times better after use. Really tightens and tones my skin. My pores look much smaller after one use, and only look better with continued use. This is a staple in skincare arsenal. I never leave home without it. I have back ups of my back ups because I refuse to run out of it. Love it.
Shruti S.
Cleveland
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Mask
I had been looking for a face mask for a while, and someone had suggested this, so I decided to try it. I LOVE it. It leaves my skin feeling & looking hydrated and refreshed. I leave it on for a little longer than 15 minutes, and it's great. It is a little difficult to take off since it doesn't dry, but I don't even mind since the results are great!
Joanna J.
Austin
Review for: Irish Moor Mud Mask
My favorite mud mask in my collection. I am a mask addict and this mask was detoxifying and hydrating at the same time (I didn’t think that combo existed). This is my go to mask when my skin needs a bit of help. Worth the price and time for sure!Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Purifying Black Mask 5 oz
Ashley N.
Rexburg, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! I use this mask about twice a weak and it really helps to minimize my pores and helps a lot w my acne scarring. It leaves your skin moisturized as well. Which a lot of other pore minimizing etc face masks leave the skin dry. So this is why I absolutely love this mask! Worth the money.
Amy K.
Camby, IN
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Mask
Great feeling mask that deep cleans and leaves you feeling fresh. Can be messy but worth the results. Fair price compared to others. Nice packaging. Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Purifying Black Mask 5 oz
Isabella J.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Irish Moor Mud Mask
I love this mask to use on my clients. You can definitely feel it working. I like to loosen up the mask with some steam and it helps make the mask easier to get off. I would definitely recommend to my clients.
Holly H.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Irish Moor Mud Mask
This mask is pretty nice, I only took off a star because I feel as if you can get something slightly better at the same price. You get a ton of uses out of this jar! It’s a nice mask that clears out my impurities relatively well, worth a try!
Cassey V.
Manchester, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not 100% sure how I feel about this mask. I put it on and it never fully dries. I don't know what it really does for my skin, when I take it off I feel like my skin doesn't look any different or any better. Maybe I am missing the mark on this one I just don't really understand it. I am giving it 3 stars because I do think it feels good while I'm wearing it and trying to wait for it
Khristian V.
Prairieville
This mask is really good at helping balance your skin out and aids in many skin problems. My favorite thing is that the mud is exclusive to PTR, so you’re really getting a one of a kind product!
Chrysty P.
williams
Review for: Irish Moor Mud Mask
I wondered if this mask was a peel off? It’s not! Its a great wash off mask that leaves your skin like a babies bottom! Its pricey but worth it all! I’ve purchased this large jar twice! & will buy again!!! I have my mom and sister hooked on it too! Great for mature skin and leaves your skin like it drank a gallon of water!