Peter Thomas Roth Instant Unwrinkle uploaded by Amber B.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #40 in Facial Skincare

Immediately plump deep wrinkles and expression lines on contact! A $45 value, now just $23!  Formulated with exclusive, patent pending blend of eight antiaging peptides and neuropeptides, Instant Un-Wrinkle® immediately plumps deep wrinkles and expression lines on contact. This formula instantly fills in, plumps and smoothes deep wrinkles and expression lines. Complexion is visibly smoother and wrinkle-free. Delivers immediate gratification without forfeiting long term results. Instant Unwrinkle.

Jessica G.
Findlay, OH
This is my holy grail for smoothing my eye area EXTREMELY fast. It makes my eye makeup go on much smoother without my eye makeup looking caked or settling into the fine lines I’m starting to form. Just use the white Beautyblender to place in the eye area to avoid contamination with bare hands/fingertips.
Arlana S.
Mansfield, OH
I love this brand!! My GO to skin care!! I see instant results everyday and I have seen long lasting results on my face, wrinkles and under eye. This is expensive, want to find a cheaper substitute. Great scent.
Jessica C.
Camp Lejeune
I don’t think I’ve been using this enough to give it that much credit so take this with a grain of salt and an open mind that everyone has different experiences with products. But I have very sensitive skin especially around my eye area and I find that this stuff makes my eyes feel kind of dry. I’m not sure why or how but I also don’t notice any difference in the appearance of the area it’s applied to to really justify letting this continue to happen. Just didn’t work out for me.
Aly B.
Peter Thomas Roth is a trusted skincare brand that I use and love. Definitely not a cheap brand but all of their products are luxurious and valuable. I’ve used this a few times and am obsessed - instant results!!
Shelley L.
This was recommended to me by a dermatologist and so far, so good. I have very visible sunspots and needed to lighten it. Gentle tingle but noticed it made a difference after two uses! I would recommend to those who want to manage sunspots but know this will not get rid of it entirely.
Maggie M.
Great product! There are fine lines around my mouth even tho I’m young. While this wasn’t a miracle product, it was certainly a great experience! Bought on sale and looooved the smell. So clean and fresh.
Jazmin A.
This works great it honestly does help minimize your wrinkles and you can see the difference after using it for a while I definitely would recommend it’s a bit pricey but definitely worth it
Kat S.
Ames, IA
This product is nice but my skin is also very young so I’m not sure how much it is really helping in keeping my skin without wrinkles. I didn’t have to many expectations when trying this but I do like it and use it a few times a week.
Sadaf A.
katy
I bought this because of what’s in it the blend of anti-aging agents and also I have always found peter Thomas Roth products to be more effective. Especially products that target wrinkles. Eye cream is also a winner!
Rebecca P.
Devils Lake, ND
Absolutely love this product any from Peter Thomas Roth is always amazing. This really does instantly leave your skin looking more plump and fine lines aren't as noticeable and it does help even more the longer you use it. I would recommend any of Peter Thomas Roth products, there's a wide range and the value pack with 5 products is worth the $75 they're all amazing and full size which would cost triple that.
Virginia S.
Hammond
Has anyone tryed this product and can honestly say it works and isn't one of those wrinkle products that say it removes wrinkles but is just a jar we add to the don't work drawers??