Peter Thomas Roth Instant Mineral SPF 45 uploaded by Jewels G.Peter Thomas Roth Instant Mineral SPF 45 uploaded by Kat J.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A talc-free, transparent matte, SPF 45 mineral powder in a convenient brush applicator. It works immediately to block out the sun's harmful UVA/UVB infrared rays to help prevent sunburn, skin damage, freckling, and uneven discoloration as it creates the illusion of smooth, radiant skin.

• How often do you need to reapply?1 Answers
  • This looks really interesting. Where can I get it and for how much?2 Answers
  • Is this a nice spf? Does it smell like sunblock?2 Answers
Madison K.
I kept this product for about a week. I loved the concept of the application for this sunblock, however, the when it came to applying, I was less than thrilled. I felt the brush was poor quality. After every application, I had tiny brown/black bristles all over my face. As far as the quality of the actual product, I can't say I loved it or hated it, I was too fixated on it's application and it’s poor packaging, bottom came off, which caused it to pour out in my purse. After a week, I was done. Off to find a new sunblock.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstore.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. Wish I add the extra income to always have this cream on hand...right now I pray for samples and add it to my wish lists. Lol  The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Leone L.
Las Vegas, NV
I find that this product works well, but not on African-American skin. If it's during the winter time it's fine because a little ashiness might blend in with lotion list skin. However if it's during the summer your face looks like a dry flowered pie
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.
Bek S.
Beebe
i started using the PTR powder sunscreen about a year ago and since then, i have stepped up to this bigger sized one. it’s great for summer time and so easy to apply all over my body before i go work outside!
Jessica M.
Lake city , FL
I personally haven’t gotten my hands on it yet, but my friend uses it religiously and loves it. She doesn’t have influencer or she would have posted her self but she wanted all to know that it is worth every penny and she will no longer go a day without it !
Emely M.
Orlando, FL
I have many things to say about this wonderful powder, it is perfect for daily makeup, I really like the presentation is super practio and the most I love is that it has 45 FPS !!!! With that I protect my face every day besides that leaves the skin very soft, Antway love it and I super recommend it
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
This product is great for those who need a more quick and easy way to apply SPF. Personally I feel some of the traditional versions of SPF sit heavily on my skin and break me out. This is nice because you dust it on and you're good to go
Erica D.
Pleasanton , CA
I love this product! It's easy to carry in the purse and is a great way to touch up your makeup while having the SPF benefits that are essential for your skin. Often times I will use this instead of setting powder!
Corey P.
Scotch plains , NJ
One of my all time favorite sunscreens from Peter Thomas Roth, it's a super light weight powder formula with great coverage and protection. I love the new jumbo version though the brush is much more softer on the face and disperses better.
Ally S.
I'm so confused !!! What is this ? Powder for your face ?
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Can it be used over foundation?
Elena K.
centerport, NY
This looks really interesting. Where can I get it and for how much?
Veronica S.
Is this a nice spf? Does it smell like sunblock?
Danica S.