BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Use this powder sunscreen anytime for immediate SPF45 protection. Works as a finishing powder with SPF45. Can be used for SPF45 touch-ups throughout the day without having to reapply your makeup. Convenient pocket-size applicator.

Titanium Dioxide & Zinc Oxide - physical sunscreens provide UVA/UVB protection that immediately blocks out the sun’s harmful UVA/UVB rays, helping prevent sunburn, skin damage, freckling and uneven discoloration. Creates the appearance of smooth, radiant skin.

Finely-milled, transparent powder leaves a residue-free layer of sun protection to help skin look soft, smooth and years younger. Great for mess-free touch-ups throughout the day.

Uses

•helps prevent sunburn

•if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun

Warnings

For external use only

Do not use on damaged or broken skin

When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.

Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Keep out of reach of children.

If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:

TITANIUM DIOXIDE 20.75%, ZINC OXIDE 19.60% ... Purpose Sunscreen

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS:

SILICA, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID,POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, RETINYL PALMITATE (VITAMIN A), TOCOPHERYL ACETATE (VITAMIN E), ASCORBYL PALMITATE (VITAMIN C), SALIX ALBA (WILLOW) BARK EXTRACT, WATER (AQUA), BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CHLORPHENESIN, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TETRASODIUM EDTA.

MAY CONTAIN:

MICA, IRON OXIDES, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MANGANESE VIOLET, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE, CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN.

Uses

•helps prevent sunburn

Warnings

For external use only

Do not use on damaged or broken skin

When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.

Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs

Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this a nice spf? Does it smell like sunblock?2 Answers
  • How often do you need to reapply?1 Answers
  • This looks really interesting. Where can I get it and for...2 Answers
Sue L.
Houston
I got a Skinmedica peel recently and needed to layer additional sunscreen on my face each day. I couldn’t wear foundation without the peeling skin being very visible so I opted to just use skincare plus this sunscreen and the slight tint in this sunscreen helped to minimize any redness and it didn’t highlight the peeling skin. I was happily surprised. If you’re really pale though, the sunscreen may leave an orange tint on your face but I have medium skin with neutral undertones and it worked well for me.
Mallory H.
I bought this product at Sephora prior to going on vacation out of the country. This product was so simple to keep in my purse or even beach bag and quickly apply throughout the day. The only thing I didn’t like is that some of the product would collect in the top which was collected excess from the brush. I will be using this product again this summer.
Sarina J.
Oyster Bay, NY
Love this in the warmer weather. When my skin gets oily in the heat I don’t want to have to keep applying a cream or lotion to my face, so dusting this on every 2-3 hours over my makeup makes life so much easier! I think this is a product everyone should have in their bags during the spring/summer seasons to protect their skin.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstore.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. Wish I add the extra income to always have this cream on hand...right now I pray for samples and add it to my wish lists. Lol  The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Brenda A.
Great for touchups! I love using this during the day to reapply spf. It’s lose powder so if you get a little shiny during the day it also helps keep your face matte. The only down side is that, if your is slightly dry the powder doesn’t stick very well upon first application.
Kayla C.
I live by this sunscreen! I keep it in my bag to touch up over makeup throughout the day. It’s not messy and so so easy to use! It really helped protect my skin when traveling in the summer heat, no matter how long I was exposed (as long as I reapplied, of course)!
Joelis P.
Really like the idea and effectiveness of this product. Works well when if you are on the go, have makeup on, or have oily skin and do not like having those oily creams on especially during the summer. Only issue I have is with the packaging. The products spills from the bottoms and the cap broke easily.
Meg B.
I like this powder for putting in my purse. I brought it to Disneyland one time so touch ups during the summer since I’d be in the sun for a very long time. Unfortunately, the reason why I gave it 4/5 stars was that the packaging is poorly made. Not sure if it was just mine, but the powder completely exploded in my backpack:( it took me forever to clean up the product! I was super bummed since the product is so pricey, and I lost probably 1/3 of the product
Dalila C.
I don't really know if this sunscreen is helping me. I always wear something else on my face and dust this on top of my makeup. If I were asked to only use this without the other SPF products that I have, I may not do it.
Sara S.
This does well with preventing sunburn, my only qualm is I didn’t realize it has a tad bit of tint to it and it looks a little off next to my skin tone. I don’t think it’s super obvious to other people who may see me but I was just sort of surprised. Also I wish the package allowed users to see how much product is left. The packaging and brush need some major upgrades but the product itself is nice.
Rebecca D.
My face is very sensitive that being said is it hypoallebreak out and will it make me breakout anybody ?
Ally S.
I'm so confused !!! What is this ? Powder for your face ?
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Can it be used over foundation?
Veronica S.
Is this a nice spf? Does it smell like sunblock?
Elena K.
centerport, NY
This looks really interesting. Where can I get it and for how much?

back