Peter Thomas Roth Instant Mineral SPF 45 uploaded by Kat J.Peter Thomas Roth Instant Mineral SPF 45 uploaded by Jewels G.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A talc-free, transparent matte, SPF 45 mineral powder in a convenient brush applicator. It works immediately to block out the sun's harmful UVA/UVB infrared rays to help prevent sunburn, skin damage, freckling, and uneven discoloration as it creates the illusion of smooth, radiant skin.

Kristen G.
Los Angeles, CA
HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT! Don't leave home without it. Must have, must-give, must recommend. Cannot recommend enough, especially for my pale girls, YOU NEED THIS! Everyone else, if you hate sunscreen and don't want to age, you also need this!
Emely M.
Orlando, FL
I have many things to say about this wonderful powder, it is perfect for daily makeup, I really like the presentation is super practio and the most I love is that it has 45 FPS !!!! With that I protect my face every day besides that leaves the skin very soft, Antway love it and I super recommend it
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
This product is great for those who need a more quick and easy way to apply SPF. Personally I feel some of the traditional versions of SPF sit heavily on my skin and break me out. This is nice because you dust it on and you're good to go
Corey P.
Scotch plains , NJ
One of my all time favorite sunscreens from Peter Thomas Roth, it's a super light weight powder formula with great coverage and protection. I love the new jumbo version though the brush is much more softer on the face and disperses better.
blaise k.
i have/had absolutely no problem at all with this powder.. i use it close to everyday! definitely a good powder to take when you're on the go; brush comes with-- which is amazing!

i love love love the way it sets my concealer!
Ivy L.
Casstown, OH
I don't really get the point of this however it was gentle and it smelled OK but I could have just put on regular sunscreen and powder,I was hoping for something much better because I have used this brand before
Leah C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this stuff! I break out with almost all sunscreens but this one is so different, the powder was weird at first for me but after seeing that I didn't get burned with it on I fell in love.
Erica D.
Pleasanton , CA
I love this product! It's easy to carry in the purse and is a great way to touch up your makeup while having the SPF benefits that are essential for your skin. Often times I will use this instead of setting powder!
Nichole L.
Napoleon
This product is super convenient. I carry it everywhere. It easily stores in my purse. Whenever I feel the need for a touch up.. I just take it out and use it!
Victoria S.
San Antonio, TX
It's good on the go & for traveling, I like to use it over my bb cream like a setting powder or just to mattefy my face when I don't want to put anything on.
Ally S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm so confused !!! What is this ? Powder for your face ?
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can it be used over foundation?
Elena K.
centerport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This looks really interesting. Where can I get it and for how much?
Danica S.
What is this for?
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often do you need to reapply?