BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A transparent SPF 45 mineral powder in a convenient brush applicator. Peter Thomas Roth Instant Mineral SPF45 works immediately to block out the sun's harmful UVA, UVB, and infrared rays to help prevent sunburn, skin damage, freckling, and discoloration. The light, matte powder gives the complexion a smooth, radiant, youthful look. This finely milled, talc-free powder leaves a residue-free layer of sun protection to help skin maintain a soft, healthy look and feel. It is the perfect solution for mess-free touchups throughout the day.

Adri K.
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Instant Mineral SPF 45, 0.12 Ounce more...
I can apply with or without makeup. It's not heavy, no smell and you don't feel the coverage. I can throw it in my purse and go. I like this mineral sunscreen.. use it in the morning before I leave for work which is before the sun comes up.
Katia V.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Instant Mineral SPF 45, 0.12 Ounce more...
This powder is great for retouching SPF without messing with your makeup. It does not cake and sits perfectly on top, and gives minimal flashback. The price is high but if you’re big on SPF or use retinoids, this is so worth it!
Bek S.
Beebe
i had never used a powder sunscreen before this and i was curious to see what all the rave was about. this stuff is so easy to apply and saves so much time. it doesn’t leave me looking white or feeling sticky like any other sunscreen would! i love this stuff
Amber D.
Lynchburg, VA
I actually like this lightweight powder. Toy can't even tell you have anything on your face, it is completely sheer. It also has so many benefits besides sin protection which I love. I can't wait to use this all summer!
Anna H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Instant Mineral SPF 45, 0.12 Ounce more...
This sunscreen is so easy to apply. I love how you can apply it anytime(before, during and after makeup) the only negative for me is the brush isn’t the softest especially if you have dry/sensitive skin. I got used to it but you could also just use a different brush. But other than that I love it and will buy again! Peter Thomas Roth Instant Mineral Powder SPF 45
Suchi R.
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Instant Mineral SPF 45, 0.12 Ounce more...
I love this powdered sunscreen. When I am outside and I have to re apply my sunscreen I don’t have to worry about ruining my makeup. It doesn’t have any tint and I don’t get sunburns too
Veronica C.
Hayward, CA
This is my favorite Sunscreen ever! A lot of cream ones irritate and burn my eyes and I don’t like putting it over my makeup. This one is perfect because it’s a powder so it doesn’t irritate or burn my eyes and I can retouch this over my makeup without messing it up.
Corey P.
Scotch plains , NJ
These are my go to anywhere sunblock I have one in my car, one in my toiletry bag, another in my back pack it’s great for someone who wants amazing coverage and benefits in a sunscreen all for a great price.
Katie C.
Las Vegas, NV
I am so torn on this product. On one hand it makes my life so easy to be able to quickly apply sunscreen on top of my makeup if I forgot to before application and to reapply throughout the day. It's also translucent, so I don't have to worry about my face looking weird from it. I use actives and retin-a, so sun protection is very important to me.

On the other hand there are many drawbacks to this product. One is that the container is not clear, so you can't see how much is left of the product. But really my biggest issue with this is how awful and cheap the brush is. It is complete and total crap. It isn't soft and constantly sheds everywhere. A $1 elf brush would be better than whatever they put on this. "A mess" is the best description of this brush.

I have noticed other similar products popping up, and will probably try those just so I can cut this awful brush out of my life. I purchased this at Sephora.
Jay A.
I love this product from Peter Thomas Roth. What I like is that its so easy to apply without a mess or having to wait for the product to dry before applying makeup or having to wash my hands after applying to my face. It has a light scent of makeup, but not at all bothersome. Very easy to use and easy to take even in a jean pocket. It not only protects my skin but it leaves it looking healthy. I received various compliments on the appearance of my skin. I admit I had a small issue getting the cap back on because I was trying to twist the bottom instead of pulling down as it clearly stated.
Rebecca D.
My face is very sensitive that being said is it hypoallebreak out and will it make me breakout anybody ?
Eve M.
St.Albert, AB
does this leave a white cast at all?
Mary R.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
How do you know this is evenly applying? I can't tell where it is and isn't getting on my face. I just purchased and it is only starting to come out of the brush now after a week and a half of half heartedly trying every morning.
Genesis V.
Will it get nasty if I sweat while wearing this
Alicia M.
Dundalk, MD
Does this work after swimming? I like the idea of not being greasy, but not sure about how well it will work.