BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A transparent SPF 45 mineral powder in a convenient brush applicator. Peter Thomas Roth Instant Mineral SPF45 works immediately to block out the sun's harmful UVA, UVB, and infrared rays to help prevent sunburn, skin damage, freckling, and discoloration. The light, matte powder gives the complexion a smooth, radiant, youthful look. This finely milled, talc-free powder leaves a residue-free layer of sun protection to help skin maintain a soft, healthy look and feel. It is the perfect solution for mess-free touchups throughout the day.

Buy on Sephora
Whitney J.
Whitney J.
Nashville, TN
I LOVE this stuff. It's a great way to combat sun damage. I keep this in my car and put it on whenever I am in a pinch. It's also great to protect the part of your hair from sunburning. No one likes a flaky scalp! It goes on a little thick over makeup but I still love it!
Pallavi K.
Pallavi K.
This is a must have product for summer. With Florida heat and sun protection that doesn't make you look like a greasy monster is always good. It is so light and does not disturb your makeup at all and can be applied all through the day. I keep it in my car always.
wendy c.
wendy c.
Lewisville, TX
This is a must for anyone on the go.. I put it in my bag and if I find myself in a pinch and didn't have time to put my sunscreen on .. I grab this and brush it on my face neck chest and hands and I am good to go.. added benefit is it absorbs oil as well.
Chris C.
Chris C.
Barberton , OH
My go to face sunscreen. This has been used on my babies, husbands bald spot and over my makeup. It really does the job and is do portable and shareable. I wish the brush was better quality but the product itself is amazing.
Clenae C.
Clenae C.
Sunland , CA
This is definitely my beach bag essential product.Its great because it is a powder and you can touch up with it and it feels like nothing at all.I've purchased this many times and will continue to.I love this product.
Erika D.
Erika D.
Wilmington, DE
This SPF powder is great to keep in your purse to add sunscreen throughout the day without messing up your makeup.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Las Vegas, NV
I am so torn on this product. On one hand it makes my life so easy to be able to quickly apply sunscreen on top of my makeup if I forgot to before application and to reapply throughout the day. It's also translucent, so I don't have to worry about my face looking weird from it. I use actives and retin-a, so sun protection is very important to me.

On the other hand there are many drawbacks to this product. One is that the container is not clear, so you can't see how much is left of the product. But really my biggest issue with this is how awful and cheap the brush is. It is complete and total crap. It isn't soft and constantly sheds everywhere. A $1 elf brush would be better than whatever they put on this. "A mess" is the best description of this brush.

I have noticed other similar products popping up, and will probably try those just so I can cut this awful brush out of my life. I purchased this at Sephora.
Jay A.
Jay A.
I love this product from Peter Thomas Roth. What I like is that its so easy to apply without a mess or having to wait for the product to dry before applying makeup or having to wash my hands after applying to my face. It has a light scent of makeup, but not at all bothersome. Very easy to use and easy to take even in a jean pocket. It not only protects my skin but it leaves it looking healthy. I received various compliments on the appearance of my skin. I admit I had a small issue getting the cap back on because I was trying to twist the bottom instead of pulling down as it clearly stated.
Ashley Sue B.
Ashley Sue B.
Raleigh, NC
I am very sad that I dislike this product so strongly. I bought it because it's mineral spf which I need for my rosacea, and it's translucent. Perfect for on-the-go days with makeup on... EXCEPT it ISN'T translucent. It's heavily orange pigmented, and mixed with sweat makes you look like an Oompah Loompa. Also, the brush is so scratchy. It's uncomfortable, at best. Nope. No thanks PTR. Lastly, the amount of Zinc Oxide in it is truly low, especially in comparison to how much you apply. It just falls short in every way.
Janelle D.
Janelle D.
Edison, NJ
I love this product! I'm a makeup lover with oily skin so it's really hard to reapply sunscreen without messing up my look for the day or adding an extra heavy layer to my face. This sunblock powder is so easy to apply and amazing for oily skin. It's definitely a great powder to set makeup with also. The powder formula works well for tricky areas like along your hairline, between your hair part, the tops of your ears, etc. It's compact size makes it perfect for traveling and is small enough to fit in your purse. My only issue is that the cap is fragile and breaks very easily. Other than that, I would highly recommend this product.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
My face is very sensitive that being said is it hypoallebreak out and will it make me breakout anybody ?
Eve M.
Eve M.
St.Albert, AB
does this leave a white cast at all?
Mary R.
Mary R.
Great Outdoors Expert
How do you know this is evenly applying? I can't tell where it is and isn't getting on my face. I just purchased and it is only starting to come out of the brush now after a week and a half of half heartedly trying every morning.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Great Outdoors Expert
Does this apply evenly over the skin? Or is it spotty coverage?
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Dundalk, MD
Does this work after swimming? I like the idea of not being greasy, but not sure about how well it will work.