BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Peter Thomas Roth Instant Mineral Powder SPF 30 Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Stefanie D.
Dayton
Absolutely amazing product! Perfect solution for a full face of makeup day in the sun! Powder goes on easily like a setting powder and gives great protection against the sun!
Jay A.
I actually never even heard of this product until I received it as a present. I wasn't sure how much I would like it because it depended on my allergies caused by the brush bristles and the powder itself. I used it when I had to leave the house within minutes. I applied it. I saw instantly a difference when looking at my shinny forehead. It made my skin looked to nice and fresh. No need to wait minutes for the SPF to work. Just put it on and I was good to go. It doesn't have a scent and the bristles are so soft. I had trouble putting the cap back on because I didn't read the instructions but after noticing I pull down the bottom part it was easy. I do recommend people trying even people with sensitive skin like myself.
Darlene D.
Redlands, CA
A great product if your on the go! I like to use this as a setting powder. It's so important to protect your face from the sun, this doesn't cake up either! My favorite everyday must have!
Wilhemina L.
Kerrville, TX
The first and still the best powder, brush on sunscreen. Protect yourself from harmful rays without disturbing your makeup. Love it!
amy h.
Aliso viejo, CA
This product is amazing for someone who doesn't like the way sunscreen can separate your foundation and if you want to set your makeup without packing on coverage
Stephanie C.
Cottlesville , ['', 'NL', '']
Heard of it have never tried it but have heard nothing but good things about this item I so be up to trying it out someday forsure love trying new products all the time
naomi l.
I love, love, love thisss!!!!! Such an amazing product! Great minerals And really gives a nice finish!
Jay A.
Did you feel like you needed extra coverage or did you use alone?