Peter Thomas Roth Instant Mineral Powder SPF 30 uploaded by Lillian R.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Product Details

This silky mineral formulation is designed to mattify the skin while providing a residue-free layer of antioxidant-rich sun protection. It absorbs excess oil while salicylic acid and willow bark extract work to diminish and prevent acne blemishes. Packaged in a convenient retractable brush, this nourishing formulation is perfect for on-the-go use.

Tasha B.
Kind of messy but convenient. I'm not sure the form factor totally works, mine leaks powder into the cap when I'm not using it, but it applys fairly well, and is easy to reapply. No clue how well the SPF actually works other than I haven't burned while using it. I love that it's something that can be applied over makeup. I use a gel sunscreen before I do makeup, but before this never reapplied, which was a bummer on days where you're out in the sun 8+ hours. Its a theme park/festival staple for me.
Sarah D.
Cleveland
Purchased at: Sephora
Love it for those days out and you have a full face on and no hat. Works as a great protectant for face and scalp as well as doubles as a dry shampoo. Feels like nothing on your skin and leaves no white residue in your hair (my hair is dark brown/black)!
Dominique L.
Jacksonville
This is one of my holy grails. This is the first mineral powder sunscreen that doesn’t interfere with my makeup wear time or appearance. Super easy to use and it can be used under or over your makeup. I keep this product on hand.
Alora W.
Not bad of a product. I appreciated the use that had a very good outcome. I would highly recommend.  The Face Shop Sparkling Wine Face Mask If anyone is looking for a product of this sort then you should have this Jan mind when choosing. It will go wonders for you. I'd but a life time supply if it was possible.
Trish L.
I like the convenience of this sunscreen powder. It makes it easy to take along with you, reapply, and not ruin your makeup. However, it's hard to tell how much you've actually got on your face and if you've covered your skin adequately. It'd also be nice if you could tell how much powder is left in the tube.
Ashley C.
The PTR Instant Mineral Powder is such a great sunscreen to have in your purse; it's great on the go!!! Especially in the summer when you're already wearing makeup, and you don't want to apply new foundation, the powder is a great way to apply an added layer of protection to your skin and not ruin your existing makeup.
cindy T.
This product not only has cute packaging but it is 100% life changing. The price is good and application is perfect. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone. I don't se what more one can do to improve this.
Fatima F.
W Bloomfield, MI
Love this brand but was not crazy about the roughness of the brush bristles. They also came off and stuck to my skin easily. The powder itself looks great on, but had to knock off points for the brush applicator!
Danielle K.
Nanuet, NY
I love this product. The bronzer is great and natural and it's so easy to apply. I'll tell all my friends to use this to get a great summer glow! The packaging is great too! 10/10 for me!!
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
Yes it's a lot just for one thing but it's so worth it in the end it's a great value I love the package it comes it's nice I wasn't disappointed at all love it it doesn't need improvement at all for me it's great so it should stay great
Kate M.
Crozet, VA
Does this have a tint to it?
Maddison S.
How effective is this product?
Talar A.
Torrance , CA
This is great!!! it goes in your skin so smoothly and it protects your skin from the sun! best combo ever!
Stacy N.
I think it's hard if you don't know what to do with it though!
aleea k.
Richmond, VA
Is this good for people with a dark complexion?

Amazon