Skin CareFacial SkincarePeter Thomas Roth
Instant FirmX Temporary Face Tightener - Travel Size

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FirmX Temporary Face Tightener - Travel Size

by Peter Thomas Roth

Tightens, firms amp; smoothes the appearance of fine lines, deep wrinkles amp; pores to look years younger all day long. With vitamins C, E, pro vitamin B5 and retinyl palmitate. For all skin types.

Does this product really work ?
Has anyone tried this? Would it work for temporarily tightening skin from weight loss?
Is the Peter Thomas Roth 360 eye cream drying under eye area?
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth Instant FirmX Temporary Face Tightener - Travel Size!
Chris R.
Hamburg, NJ
Peter Thomas Roth Instant FirmX Temporary Face Tightener - Travel Size uploaded by Chris R.
This could be such an amazing product, but... it needs badly to be tweaked by the Peter Thomas Roth team. Technically, it really works. It nearly instantly depuffs eye bags. Noticeably! However, that comes with a lot of negatives. First of all, the skin under the eye literally becomes crispy. That’s how drying this feels. Also, if you make any expression at all, all of a sudden you will have a zillion crow’s feet and lines you didn’t have before. Lastly, as per the directions, you can’t use any moisturizer or makeup under or over this product as it will stop working. So unfortunately, even though it works, this product needs to be severely reformulated. Otherwise it will be pretty much useless.
Veronica F.
Peter Thomas Roth Instant FirmX Temporary Face Tightener - Travel Size uploaded by Veronica F.
Purchased at: ULTA
So I just got this. Tried it for the first time today. I read a lot of the reviews on it so I knew I had to be careful when applying it and be sure to only apply a very small amount. I did and it seemed to work pretty well. It feels EXACTLY like you just put glue on your face once it dries. It’s odd. But still satisfying. I definitely get a white residue that comes up as it dries, but I patted it with a damp washcloth like the instructions suggest and it always goes away. I did however buy this at 50% off during Ulta’s sale so at the price I got it I would say it’s worth it. But for full price I don’t really know that it is. Update - in the most recent photo you can see the white residue that appears as it dries. But it goes away almost completely if you lightly dap it with a wet washcloth. I’ve been using this for about a week now and I always use full coverage foundation. So I can’t speak to how it will work without makeup or with a lighter tinted moisturizer type foundation. But with the full coverage foundation, you can never see any white popping through. And it 1000000% stops my makeup from settling into my smile lines or my under eye creases. I can not recommend this enough. And honestly even for full price, this bottle is HUGE. And because you only need such a tiny amount, this bottle will last me YEARS.
Laurie S.
Royal Oak, MI
Peter Thomas Roth Instant FirmX Temporary Face Tightener - Travel Size uploaded by Laurie S.
Purchased at: Macy's
This product is great it definitely makes the bags under your eyes go away. I use this under my concealer before I put on my make up and you definitely can see a difference. I would recommend this to all my friends.
Alyssa W.
wichita
I wish I could give this 10 stars! I had my makeup done at Sephora and they put this on my skin and OMG I didn’t realize how much dead skin I had on my face. It literally peels it off your face! My face felt great and I would recommend pairing with your moisturizer.
Katarzyna Z.
Lisbon, CT
I really wanted to love this product but I have mixed feelings. Unfortunately it's not worth the price and hype.
Isabel T.
Peter Thomas Roth Instant FirmX Temporary Face Tightener - Travel Size uploaded by Isabel T.
I call this miracle ,why because PTR instant firmx temporary face ,this name is perfect ,the result is extremely notary when you have emergency meeting ,party ,birthday whatever ,this product save your skin in this moment ,temporarily tighten, firm and smooth the appearance of fine lines, deep wrinkles and pores that’s the miracle result when you skin are tired and you have some activity, Personal I used when my skin look very tired and I need to go whatever event ,I loved #peterthomasRoth
Benjamin L.
Omaha, NE
Great eye-firming product. Use a very minuscule amount or else you will have it dry into a crusty appearance that is off-putting. It exceeded my expectations and really gets rid of crow's feet while using the product. I don't know if it will get rid of crow's feet forever though.
Benjamin L.
Omaha, NE
This product is brilliant! It truly takes 10 years off my appearance. I don't merely suffer bags beneath my eyes anymore. It took some practice and you only need a minute amount. The tiniest amount is more than enough below each eye. If you use too much it lumps. I use a bamboo brush and gently pat it on. Functions best on the swelling. The results remain the complete amount day!
Kimberly Y.
I love this product! It’s amazing the way it makes your wrinkles VANISH within a minute of putting it on! The problem is... you can’t (or atleast I haven’t found a successful way) wear makeup or anything but maybe a little moisturizer over it! It will cake up soooo bad and just be a gooey mess if you put your makeup on top of this! I still love it though, because if I want every single fine line to disappear - I just put some of this - a tiny tiny bit - under both eyes after my moisturizer and I easily look 5 years younger and ALIVE all day!!!! It’s expensive so I recommend buying the travel size- it takes me an entire year to use one of those! I would use this product every single day if I could solve the mystery of how to wear it under my makeup though!!
Teresa D.
Kissimmee, FL
Peter Thomas Roth Instant FirmX Temporary Face Tightener - Travel Size uploaded by Teresa D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have had the opportunity to use this product and it is good, it affirms your skin and lasts a long time. It’s ok .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amelia J.
Hampton, GA
il y a 2 ans
Shelby J. il y a 2 ans
Make sure you’re moisturizing well enough so you aren’t dry. If it’s flaking or you’re having too much excess product that won’t absorb or dry down then you’re likely using too much. You only need a little bit and don’t move your face and remain expressionless until it dries entirely. Hope this helps at all.
Rémy B.
Fredericksbrg, VA
il y a 2 ans
Sandra S. il y a un an
I use my pinkies and use only half a pea size. At first I was putting on too close to eyes, now I do only half moon size where the sag is and it works great. Now you must remain expressionless for at least 3 minutes.