BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePeter Thomas Roth
Instant Firmx Temporary Face Tightener, 34 fl oz

Peter Thomas Roth Instant Firmx Temporary Face Tightener, 3.4 fl oz

by Peter Thomas Roth

Temporarily tighten your skin and rewind the clock instantly. This revolutionary rinse-off formula means that the white residue is rinsed away, while active firming agents remain behind. These agents work beneath the skin's surface to help tighten, firm and smooth the appearance of fine lines, deep wrinkles and pores.

Instantly firm and smooth the appearance of age-revealing trouble spots with this temporary tightener; Help tighten, firm & smooth the appearance of fine lines, deep wrinkles & pores

Skin Type: All

Does this product work with makeup? A friend of mine bought it and applied before the makeup, and it didn’t work. What is the correct way of using it with makeup and get a good result?
How does the Peter Thomas Roth instant firmx temporary Unwrimkle compare to Jeunesse Instantly Ageless if you've tried them both?
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth Instant Firmx Temporary Face Tightener, 3.4 fl oz!
Tia S.
Athol, MA
Peter Thomas Roth Instant Firmx Temporary Face Tightener, 3.4 fl oz uploaded by Tia S.
I love Peter Thomas Roth Instant Firmx Temporary Face Tightener, 3.4 fl oz. It doesn't take long and if you have been doing face mask as long as I have, you know how good this is. You can feel your skin tighten up and even after you wash it off. Your skin feel youthful and feels tight. I love this and would recommend to anyone who like a tightening mask.
Alice S.
Novato, CA
Peter Thomas Roth Instant Firmx Temporary Face Tightener, 3.4 fl oz uploaded by Alice S.
In December of 2020, in the heart of the pandemic, I bought myself a gift of PTR Firmx in an attempt to "up my eye game" since we had to wear masks in public settings and that was basically all anyone saw of each other at the time. My tube arrived not long afterward and after watching a few tutorials on YouTube  (there is a slight learning curve), I saw that this product is REALLY a game changer!! Being that we were in the middle of the Covid pandemic, my social calander consisted of trips to my local Whole Foods and Safeway (plus an occasional ski trip....took the firmx with me), but I looked GOOOOOD in the produce section. I put it on in the morning and by bedtime, if I kept my hands off my face (it's a pandemic so...duh) it was still working when I washed my face at night. I took it with me up to the mountains and even against wind, it still held up!! It doesn't stand up to snowball fights or snowplanting your face  but what does?!?!? I'm soooo not a trendsetter, but occasionally the stars align and I get in on a trend before it becomes a trend....the younger nurses at my job made fun of my Hoka One Ones back in 2018 thinking I was wearing those old leg shaping sneakers from the 90s!! They were all wearing them a year later!!! I'm serious though, this stuff is amazing. This summer when we were mask free for a while, I started using it around my mouth and while it's effecive on my smokers lines, it needs to be reapplied, but my marionette lines were improved and lasted most of the day!! One important hint: wipe.the lid before putting cap on. Product dried on me ans broke the cap. Peter Thomas Roth Instant Firmx Temporary Face Tightener, 3.4 fl oz
Gabriela L.
Pomona, CA
Peter Thomas Roth Instant Firmx Temporary Face Tightener, 3.4 fl oz uploaded by Gabriela L.
I wanted to love this product. For the first five minutes it is amazing. Your skin gets tight and wrinkles disappear. But then residue starts to show up as it dries and with my normal to dry skin, none of the remedies to remove white smears and residue worked. The more water I dabbed or splashed, the more the residue appeared and the less the product worked. I tried it out differently according to the instructions every day and none worked. And the worst part is by the end of each day, the wrinkles under my eyes were worse than ever and seemed completely dried out.
Ashley L.
Oxnard, CA
I love that you can actually see results the first time you use this stuff! You can use it everyday with your moisturizer or foundation too! It’s totally worth the price and you don’t have to wait for 30 mins for it to work, only 7-10 mins. And you can see the fine lines and deep wrinkles fade away! I love this stuff and would absolutely recommend it!
cynamin R.
I am not a fan on this product. When you put it on you can still see it on the face. it only works while it on the face and as soon as you wash your face the effects of the product are gone. It doesn't fix the problem in the long run, only a temporary fix for the day
Jan T.
Carrollton, GA
The Peter Thomas Roth Instant FirmX Face Tightener is effective, but does not last all day. As it says, it is temporary. I use it on days or nights when I want to look especially good and I use it sparingly because it is expensive for everyday use. I find that it almost totally eliminates the fine lines around my eyes, makes the 11's less deep and even helps the depth of the nasal folds. You can feel the tightening immediately. Just use water to get rid of the white residue and apply moisturizer and makeup. On my mature, dry skin, I can expect about a 3 to max of 4 hour tightening effect. One draw back that I have noticed is that when it begins to loose its effect the creases in my makeup appear more dramatic. Something I hope they improve.
Danielle A.
Lexington, AL
1,118 reviews
This would be helpful to anyone with looser skin that they wish to tighten up I did try on my face but I’m still younger ish. It was helpful under my chin where there is more skin that could be tightened up though .
Stevie L.
Obsessed, botox in a bottle. You can feel it tighten your skin and looks gorgeous under makeup,
Jamie B.
Peter Thomas Roth Instant Firmx Temporary Face Tightener, 3.4 fl oz uploaded by Jamie B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Look, I’m 42 and a stubborn red head that didn’t listen to her mama when she said moisturize your face everyday, wear sunblock and sunglasses and don’t sleep on your side so you don’t get wrinkles... I’ve done it all... Used regular old soap and water, never used moisturizer, squinted in the sun while getting sunburned to a crisp and at the end of the day laid on my belly or side, hands scrunching up my face... So imagine my surprise one day when my face just looked so old and haggard... 😳🤨😢 Well my fault but I was still mad and sad about it, until today when I got this amazing product in the mail after hours of looking for foundations, primers, concealers, anything to make me not look like a hag... I’m a friggin fan for life for this Fountain of Youth in a tube... I don’t care that it’s not a permanent fix or even that it might just last a few hours, that’s enough for me to feel good about myself while I’m out and about in public... Ladies and Gents y’all have to try this!
Jen S.
Oceanside, CA
Don’t like this product. Not the biggest fan of this brand anyway. Too many chemicals