BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Peter Thomas Roth Instant Firmx Temporary Eye Tightener: Helps enhance the density and firmness of skin, visibly increasing the appearance of skin smoothness Targets bags under the eyes by helping to visibly diminish look of excess fluids and stimulate... see more...

Maria P.
Maria P.
Sioux City, IA
I highly recommend this product because of how fast I saw results. I was a first time user of this when I saw it and purchased it at ulta. The packaging is always great with this brand, very simple but recognizable. I would definitely purchase this again.
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
This is amazing! I get puffy eyes from being a mommy and working full time but this makes my eyes look super well rested! I bought mine from Sephora! It's a must have! A little pricey but worth it!
Peggy M.
Peggy M.
Schertz, TX
This is my HOLY GRAIL I use this every single day. Nothing out there works like this does. It has given me confidence back.
Veronica L.
Veronica L.
Eliminates wrinkles instantly, it's like magic. I know it's a temporary effect, but perfect to use when you want to look your best.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
This is a great mask if you normal to combination skin. I have very sensitive skin and it did not work out well for me .
Abby R.
Abby R.
Somerset
I loved this product! With only a little dot under each eye you receive dramatic results! It's so light and I wear it many days with out make up over it. But also works wonderfully with makeup! It doesn't feel as if you're wearing any extra product on your face.
Ginnie J.
Ginnie J.
Newark, NY
This product is amazing. You can feel ot working instantly and results are instantaneous as well. I love this product and use it frequently
sar m.
sar m.
The product is very expensive  for what little it does. The bottle isnt big at all. Usually you would find this at sephora. This did not meet anything i thought it would. I would not buy this product again.