BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Peter Thomas Roth Instant Firmx Temporary Eye Tightener: Helps enhance the density and firmness of skin, visibly increasing the appearance of skin smoothness Targets bags under the eyes by helping to visibly diminish look of excess fluids and stimulate... see more...

Peter Thomas Roth Instant Firmx Temporary Eye Tightener, 1 fl oz
This product is awesome! I got a bottle for my mom and myself. I use it on my 11 lines and my four head lines. I put a tiny bit on and spread it around keep my face as still as possible for five minutes then I take a damp beauty blender or cloth and dab off the excess white residue. Leaves my skin looking tight and smooth
amber l.
amber l.
Anderson, SC
This is a product that does exactly what it says. It temporarily lifts and tightens the skin. When I do make up on older clients I use this for their sagging skin ares to make the application process easier and it makes the make up look better. But be careful it does leave a white looking cast if you use too much.
Vickie G.
Vickie G.
Love, love LOVE this product!  The results are almost immediate, you just have to be careful when applying products over it so you don't break the serum.  Be sure to pat on your eye cream and foundation!  Lasts all day!  I'll never be without this!
Maria P.
Maria P.
Sioux City, IA
I highly recommend this product because of how fast I saw results. I was a first time user of this when I saw it and purchased it at ulta. The packaging is always great with this brand, very simple but recognizable. I would definitely purchase this again.
Noeli F.
Noeli F.
This is great at reducing undereye wrinkles if you are looking for a quick fix. You just have to be careful with how much you apply, if its too much it dries to a toothpasty consistency.
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
This is amazing! I get puffy eyes from being a mommy and working full time but this makes my eyes look super well rested! I bought mine from Sephora! It's a must have! A little pricey but worth it!
Christa S.
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Wow.thays how i would describe this.it literly instantly tightens your under eye.makes u look 10 yrs young immediately. And you can feel it tighten and firm.which is cool.
LeNae V.
LeNae V.
Fowler, CA
Very happy with this product. Temporary results but very effective. Do not over apply. Use very little product or you'll end up with a white residue.
Lori N.
Lori N.
High Point, NC
Not impressed with this product.  After applied It was chalky under my makeup.   I had high hopes but just didn't work for me
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Adamsville
I really love this product!!!!!!!!!!!!               I would recommend it to anyone!!! I will definitely be buying more when I run out.