BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A quick-fix eye treatment that tightens the look of skin while firming and smoothing the appearance of crow's feet, fine lines, under-eye puffiness, and deep wrinkles. This powerful treatment tightens, firms, and smooths the appearance of the eye area to create younger-looking skin. It temporarily minimizes the appearance of crow's feet, fine lines, deep wrinkles, and under-eye puffiness. Simply apply, let dry, and pat away excess residue to erase the look of fine lines and wrinkles around the eye area. A little product is all that is required to get maximum results; applying too much will not increase results. A white residue may be left after product dries in three to seven minutes; this is normal. To remove the white residue, pat away excess with fingertips, a q-tip, or a damp cloth. Makeup can be applied over Instant FIRMx Eye, but results may be lessened it is best when used alone for a quick, temporary pick me up. For optimal results, follow with any moisturizer appropriate for your skin type. Research results: In a consumer efficacy study immediately following application on 25 women, ranging in age from 35 to 65: - 92% agreed that their eye area appeared smoother - 92% agreed that their under-eye puffiness appeared diminished - 88% agreed that their eye area appeared tightened - 84% agreed that their eye area was instantly transformed see more...

Cynthia R.
Bridgeport , CT
This is magic in a bottle. If you struggle with fine lines, puffiness, bags they will vanish within seconds. Tip is to use a very small amount. I like to use a synthetic brush to apply so that the cream applies smooth and even. Work in very thin layers. If you over use the product it would dry with a white cask. If you use thin layers your able to put makeup/concealer on top. I like to wave my hand around the eye area so that it dries faster. It's the best fastest instant fix for bag under eyes.
Heather W.
Reading, PA
Great product that gives you both instant results and works over time to really help with the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.  I've used this several times, and the texture is smooth, it absorbs quickly and the price is decent.  I would absolutely purchase this product again.
Benjamin L.
Great eye-firming product. Use a very minuscule amount or else you will have it dry into a crusty appearance that is off-putting. It exceeded my expectations and really gets rid of crow's feet while using the product. I don't know if it will get rid of crow's feet forever though.
Reyna E.
San Diego
This is an eye lift in a bottle, as you tap in on you can instantly feel the firming of the area. Must apply before eye cream and concealer. But after it drys down the effects last for about an 8 hour wear.
Sharon G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this product.  My eye area looks improved and less saggy.  I found the product gentle but effective.  I bought this as a cosmetic store.
Zulma S.
La Habra, CA
This product was drying and didn’t melt into the skin. It dried up cloudy.this did not meet my expectations and for the price tag, totally not worth it.
Anna L.
San Jose, CA
This is a great product! Although anything in this brand can be pretty pricey, its worth the money! And they are easily accessible at an ulta or Sephora
ⓐⓤⓑⓡⓔⓨ⚡️ S.
Wallingford, PA
Lasted long enough to satisfy and see a difference. Not my favorite, I didn't buy again just because it didn't impress me as much as my Aveda eye cream
Jessica-Lynn R.
I have to say i am impress with this brand and what it does for your skin. it actually firms your eyes and you can see it while applying.
Michelle W.
Aston, PA
You can really feel this working. It actually feels like someone is tugging your eyes. I felt I stand results! Will be buying it again!