BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FirmX Eye Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Jennifer K.
Chester, Md
I agree with the previous review, except it's not supposed to hydrate or exfoliate, it's supposed to temporarily reduce the appearance of lines. It's almost like putting glue around your eye, it tugs, then dries in a thin layer that leaves the skin looking odd and unable to apply makeup on top (even though the bottle says that's exactly what you should do). It's a waste of money and very pricey.
Anda L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is there an option for negative stars? I got this as a sample and I am not kidding when I say that my first thought after trying this product was "WTF?". This eye gel is INCREDIBLY drying and tugged at my skin even as I was applying it. Not what you want in an eye cream. After it set it became very gritty and I couldn't even put lotion over it because it didn't allow for smooth application and balled up. So in closing, if you are looking for a product to exfoliate the skin under your eyes, this may be just the thing for you. As for me, I am tossing it and not looking back.
Ella C.
I agree with the other reviews. I was hoping to find an eye product that would help with the appearance of eye wrinkles and puffiness. Instead I found a product that feels like glue, tight around the eyes, and hard to apply makeup over. I'm happy with other products from this brand, however am very disappointed with this one.
Benjamin L.
This product is brilliant! It truly takes 10 years off my appearance. I don't merely suffer bags beneath my eyes anymore. It took some practice and you only need a minute amount. The tiniest amount is more than enough below each eye. If you use too much it lumps. I use a bamboo brush and gently pat it on. Functions best on the swelling. The results remain the complete amount day!
Melissa M.
This is a WONDROUS product but TRICKY to use. I can only attribute those who don't like it to not using it correctly. You have to see what works for you based upon the way you apply your makeup and what products you use. Try this product before perfecting for you. For me, I actually apply ALL my make and use this product LAST. I use the SMALLEST amount on a q-tip and LIGHTLY apply to under eye area. If you get a noticeable white film, sorry but you will have to probably do you makeup in that area again.Used properly, it will give you EXTREME results like a magic wand. For me, all puffiness, fine lines, wrinkles are completely gone.
Brittany K.
Chagrin Falls, OH
If you are looking for some under eye tightening this product does wonders! It instantly makes your under eyes taught and less tired. It is a great brand and obviously it's pretty expensive. My boyfriend loves it. It looks better without any other makeup on b/c it can look dry and flaky combined with other foundations/concealers.
Talya C.
Culver city, CA
I LOVE THIS EYE CREAM! It works so well. This is the only eye cream that really has a dramatic change on my under eye. The only thing that is a drag is that it is only temporary. You do have to wash the cream off after like 5-7 minutes after it dries. Don't leave it on or it will leave a white residue!
Lindsay M.
Miami Shores, FL
Instant FirmX works ! Recommend letting it sit under eye for a few minutes and gently wiping off excess (turns white as it dries). Within minutes your eyes are depuffed and firm ! Perfect for mornings after a late night to wake up a tired face. Do not expect long lasting effects.
Angela P.
Norwood , MA
I purchased this product from Sephora.com and I probably won't replenish once it's gone. You have to apply this product just right or it is visible and feels super tight. I think it does the trick, but there are definitely other products that can do it better.
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Although a bit pricey, I was impressed with this eye treatment which I consider my trouble spot. I had received a deluxe sample and it definitely A provided softening yet firm while reduce the appearance of those peeking fine lines. It's now added to my list of full size products to save my pennies for
Sheryl W.
Lexington, KY
For those who have stated there are better products at lesser prices, would you care to share some of those products?
Candi B.
Detroit, MI
Is this worth the money? Or is there another product that you would recommend for tightening the eye area for a comparable price?
Benjamin L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just ordered the Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye cream after debating between it, the Jack Black Protein Booster Eye Rescue, and the Anthony High Performance Continuous Moisture Eye Cream. Did I make the right decision? If so/not, can you tell me why and what I should look for in eye cream?