BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FirmX Eye Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Lacey P.
Delmar
I bought a trial size of this and it works better than any other instant eye treatments I have tried. I have hooded eyelids as well as really bad dark circles, and this helped both more than anything short of botox and fillers. Lifts and tightens and lasts most of the day. Excellent product!
Nikki M.
Norton
I’m giving this product 2 stars because it seemed like it worked, but I had a reaction under my left eye. It instantly turned red and irritated, and after 3 days, the redness still lingers. I received this as a sample from sephora because I did not want to invest in an under eye treatment for it not to work, and so happy that I didn’t spend the $$$! I would not recommend this if you have sensitive skin, which I didn’t think I did, but whatever!Peter Thomas Roth Instant FirmX Eye
Sara A.
Bloomington , MN
Love this product! When I apply, my fine lines are instantly erased with very little product! My only complaint is that if you use too much, the product turns white on your skin, luckily it’s easy to fix with just a little water. I’m a continuous user!
Alana D.
This is my holy grail when I wake up with Mr. McGoo eyes and the regular debuggers do not work. Just take a small dab and lightly tap on the puffy area and wait for the magic to happen. Can't live without.
Erin B.
Fort Carson
I’m giving this two stars because it didn’t work for me. It did a small amount of firming but I personally needed more. Having said that, for a person with just the beginning of eye area lines it would probably work better. Just not enough power for me.
Ocinda P.
Myrtle beach
The products are amazing. They are a little expensive but they are worth it. You can wear this one under makeup and it helps support the makeup. It helps clear up circles and any eye issues you have.
Sahm K.
Nibley , UT
This was a horrible product! It did not feel good. Yes my eyes tightened but fallowed the instructions and it just turned white and chalky! Tried wearing it a few different ways and nothing worked. It irritated my eyes so bad!
Trevor B.
Redding , CA
This product has made my clients literally freak out. I've used this many times on mature skin and the results are literally instant after about a minute your skin is feeling tighter and looks like you've gotten a lift. I've used this on clients before I apply their makeup! They instantly grab two boxes of this after I've finished their makeup. It does leave a white film once it dries, I just use a damp disposable sponge applicator and press the skin where the film is and it wipes right away. I alway recommend this for clients struggling with bags, crows feet or craping skin under or around the eye! Peter Thomas Roth also has a all over face and neck instant firm! Five stars for me and I know my clients would agree!
Meaghan C.
All time favorite eye product, if you want an instant miracle this is it! If you been crying or just have bags under your eyes with just a pea size or smaller amount. Use the gentle ring finger and tap it on under the eye and wait and watch the puff's instantly disappear. I do not recommend using a lot, more won't do more and for the price I would want to conserve this magic in a tube.
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Does what it says it does but as soon as you put on makeup, the product rubs off. If you wear it without makeup, it gives a white cast wear it's been applied. I tried mixing it in with foundation but it just didn't work for me for the effect I wanted
Sheryl W.
Lexington, KY
For those who have stated there are better products at lesser prices, would you care to share some of those products?
Candi B.
Detroit, MI
Is this worth the money? Or is there another product that you would recommend for tightening the eye area for a comparable price?
Benjamin L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just ordered the Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye cream after debating between it, the Jack Black Protein Booster Eye Rescue, and the Anthony High Performance Continuous Moisture Eye Cream. Did I make the right decision? If so/not, can you tell me why and what I should look for in eye cream?