BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Instantly tightens, firms & smoothes the appearance of crow's feet, fine lines & deep wrinkles around the eye area. Diminishes under eye puffiness. For all skin types. Brush included. Instantly transform the eye area!* Visibly tightens, firms &... see more...

Robyn Z.
Raymore, MO
Peter Roth is an amazing brand! The quality of products, including this one, never disappoints. This particular product is worth every single penny! The packaging is sleek and elegant, feels high end, the label is easy to read and follow. The product is slightly scented with a mild, clean, fresh scent. The results were immediate in my eye area. The brush is easy to use and an appreciated bonus. I highly recommend this product to anyone that is interested in investing into the health of their skin.
Abigail B.
Kingsley, Iowa
My grandma uses this religiously, and because I am staying at her house, I asked if I could use some to see if I liked it or not. I haven't seen a dramatic different after a couple weeks of use, but I like the tightening effect that it leaves me with, and the skin around my eyes always feels smoother right after I use a treatment. I will have to wait awhile to see if there are long-lasting effects before I would give it a 5-star, but I like what I have experienced so far!
Abigail T.
I have used this product numerous times. I feel like the product itself is effective and does what it states it's going to do. Although, I do feel like it has some of side effects or disadvantages that could be non beneficial. The product tends to leave a film behind after use. It is clear/white and will roll off underneath the fingertips. You could not put on makeup after using this product. Besides that, it does tighten and improve elasticity of the under eye area.
Teri H.
Broken Arrow
Absolutely love this product. Great for days when I'm tired or have had a rough night, keeping my eyes looking bright and fresh and not puffy. Also great for those fine crows lines around the eye area. Took me a bit to figure out the proper usage but once I did I became a regular user
Linzi R.
Lodi , NJ
this product transforms the eye in the matter of minutes! it is super effective and it was only my first time using it! i got my at my local sephora. the consultant gave me a tip to let the product dry then tap water on the area because it tends to leave a white residue.
emily l.
alike his other products, this cleanser left my skin happy! i got this on sale as marshalls after seeing it at sephora and it was amazing! Peter Thomas Roth made this tightener power pcked with ability to make your skin look amazing. i would buy again and try his other things.
Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
I love this product so much!! It does exactly everything it claims to do! I would definitely recommend to any and everyone. Totally worth the price point & will continue to repurchase again and again :)
Allison F.
Greenville, SC
This product was good and did give instant result. My only suggestion would be to only use a very small amount or it will crust up and will not sit well with makeup.
Chantel P.
Great product that I'd recommend to a friend. However it is a little bit pricey and could probably find something that does the same job for half the price.
Kat M.
This is amazing! It has helped clear up my skin and my only regret is not getting the bigger bottle! I will for sure be getting more of this!