Peter Thomas Roth Instant Firmx Eye uploaded by Taylor H.Peter Thomas Roth Instant Firmx Eye uploaded by Taylor H.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Instantly and temporarily tightens, firms and smoothes the look of the eye area to diminish the appearance of crow's feet, fine lines, deep wrinkles and under-eye puffiness.

Benefits:

Firm-A-Tite™ - a trio of instant skin tighteners that temporarily lifts, firms and tightens the appearance of the skin.

Eyeliss™1 - a trio of peptides that work together to help visibly diminish the look of under-eye puffiness.

Eye Regener® - targets the look of bags under the eyes by helping to visibly diminish the appearance of excess fullness.

Argatensyl™ - immediately smoothes and instantly tightens the appearance of skin.

Vitamins C & E - provide anti-oxidant benefits.

Pro Vitamin B5 - helps condition and nourish the look of skin.

Retinyl Palmitate - a form of Vitamin A that is more gentle than retinol.

*Temporary effect

WATER/AQUA/EAU, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM SILICATE, SODIUM MAGNESIUM FLUOROSILICATE, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SYMPHYTUM OFFICINALE LEAF EXTRACT, FOENICULUM VULGARE (FENNEL) SEED EXTRACT, MEDICAGO SATIVA (ALFALFA) SEED EXTRACT, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED LUPINE PROTEIN, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE- 7, DIPEPTIDE-2, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, CHONDRUS CRISPUS (CARRAGEENAN), HESPERIDIN METHYL CHALCONE, STEARETH-20, SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, DISODIUM EDTA, BHT, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN.

Taylor H.
Saint Cloud, MN
I know this is mainly for around your eyes, but the area I actually saw improvement was my forehead and my little crinkle in between my eyebrows and nose. To me it didn’t appear to have made a significant difference to my puffy eyes but I would buy it again because I’m digging the forehead wrinkle reduction.
Tammy S.
Chicago
I am a 49 year old woman who suffers from undereye bags and I can tell you that I have tried alot of undereye creams, lotions, and potions over the course of my life but I feel like I have found the fountain of youth with Peter Thomas Roth instant firm eye temporary eye tightener. After I apply this, it's like I never had undereye bags. I don't care how much this stuff cost because I will use it always.
Mariam S.
Amazing strong instant results love and use this product every day for my under eye wrinkles and puffyness you have to make sure you put it on quick before it drys! Or you will have white residue and have to start all over
Jonathan H.
Allentown
I just received the product 2 days ago and I trust Peter with my eyes closed. Which is convenient to put an eye cream on. If this is as good as the serum and it will be, this eye cream might be the next big thing! It feels good on the eye and the texture is amazing. You can feel your eyes being nourished and brighten right away. I mean with ascorbate, ferulic acid, Shea butter, caffeine, hyaluronic acid and diamond powder you got all the good stuff to wake your eyes up, protect them against free radicals, moisturize them and make them bright as diamonds!! I’m a huge Roth fan and I purchased it as soon as he announced it on Instagram but there is a reason why his formulas are so well renowned! And you can’t go wrong with vitamin C. Less
sonal c.
I am 70 years young, I just went through my first jar of this eye cream and I am ordering my Second jar. Love this cream, it is this first one I have used that doesn't irritate and burn my eyes and at my age I have used many different brands from expensive brands to the less expensive brands. I like the way this smooths out the lines under my eyes and softens it, most people think I am only in my 50s and I'll certainty take that compliment. Try the cream, it does last quite awhile so I think it is worth the money spent.
Heather R.
Fenton
Absolutely love this product! You can feel the product working almost as soon as you apply it. It can be pricey but it’s totally worth it. Immediately I notice my under eye firming up!
Jeanette B.
Leawood
You can use this and not feel like your eye tissue is heavy with cream. It's light and pleasant. I would suggest this for all ages. My daughter, 30, uses it when she visits
Greer R.
Pt Charlotte, FL
This is the only freeze that works on my face. Thick going on and thin under make up. Stays almost all day.
Carey S.
Indianapolis
it took a minute to figure out the amount/ratio that worked best for me, as if i use too much, i get a light white "border" of where the product is. Follow the directions and this is an awesome product!
Lia S.
Ottawa, ON
The idea is awesome, and it does instantly firm under eyes. Problem is that it dries terribly and I’m a white film. I can’t apply makeup on top either, because of how it dries.