BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FirmX Eye Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Wellness Guru Expert
This product is brilliant! It truly takes 10 years off my appearance. I don't merely suffer bags beneath my eyes anymore. It took some practice and you only need a minute amount. The tiniest amount is more than enough below each eye. If you use too much it lumps. I use a bamboo brush and gently pat it on. Functions best on the swelling. The results remain the complete amount day!
Ella C.
Ella C.
I agree with the other reviews. I was hoping to find an eye product that would help with the appearance of eye wrinkles and puffiness. Instead I found a product that feels like glue, tight around the eyes, and hard to apply makeup over. I'm happy with other products from this brand, however am very disappointed with this one.
Talya C.
Talya C.
Culver city, CA
I LOVE THIS EYE CREAM! It works so well. This is the only eye cream that really has a dramatic change on my under eye. The only thing that is a drag is that it is only temporary. You do have to wash the cream off after like 5-7 minutes after it dries. Don't leave it on or it will leave a white residue!
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Miami Shores, FL
Instant FirmX works ! Recommend letting it sit under eye for a few minutes and gently wiping off excess (turns white as it dries). Within minutes your eyes are depuffed and firm ! Perfect for mornings after a late night to wake up a tired face. Do not expect long lasting effects.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Norwood, MA
I purchased this product from Sephora.com and I probably won't replenish once it's gone. You have to apply this product just right or it is visible and feels super tight. I think it does the trick, but there are definitely other products that can do it better.
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
Dallas, GA
Love this! Some tricks: moisten your fingers while applying, apply over moisturizer. Use a very tiny amount. Reduces under eye bags so fast! Will dry white if you use too much of skin is too dry. I was amazed. Worth every penny.
Trevor B.
Trevor B.
Redding , CA
This product has made my clients literally freak out. I've used this many times on mature skin and the results are literally instant after about a minute your skin is feeling tighter and looks like you've gotten a lift. I've used this on clients before I apply their makeup! They instantly grab two boxes of this after I've finished their makeup. It does leave a white film once it dries, I just use a damp disposable sponge applicator and press the skin where the film is and it wipes right away. I alway recommend this for clients struggling with bags, crows feet or craping skin under or around the eye! Peter Thomas Roth also has a all over face and neck instant firm! Five stars for me and I know my clients would agree!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
This is a WONDROUS product but TRICKY to use. I can only attribute those who don't like it to not using it correctly. You have to see what works for you based upon the way you apply your makeup and what products you use. Try this product before perfecting for you. For me, I actually apply ALL my make and use this product LAST. I use the SMALLEST amount on a q-tip and LIGHTLY apply to under eye area. If you get a noticeable white film, sorry but you will have to probably do you makeup in that area again.Used properly, it will give you EXTREME results like a magic wand. For me, all puffiness, fine lines, wrinkles are completely gone.
Meaghan C.
Meaghan C.
All time favorite eye product, if you want an instant miracle this is it! If you been crying or just have bags under your eyes with just a pea size or smaller amount. Use the gentle ring finger and tap it on under the eye and wait and watch the puff's instantly disappear. I do not recommend using a lot, more won't do more and for the price I would want to conserve this magic in a tube.
Tracy W.
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Although a bit pricey, I was impressed with this eye treatment which I consider my trouble spot. I had received a deluxe sample and it definitely A provided softening yet firm while reduce the appearance of those peeking fine lines. It's now added to my list of full size products to save my pennies for
Sheryl W.
Sheryl W.
Lexington, KY
For those who have stated there are better products at lesser prices, would you care to share some of those products?
Candi B.
Candi B.
Detroit, MI
Is this worth the money? Or is there another product that you would recommend for tightening the eye area for a comparable price?
Wellness Guru Expert
I just ordered the Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye cream after debating between it, the Jack Black Protein Booster Eye Rescue, and the Anthony High Performance Continuous Moisture Eye Cream. Did I make the right decision? If so/not, can you tell me why and what I should look for in eye cream?