BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FirmX Eye Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Benjamin L.
Wellness Guru Expert
This product is brilliant! It truly takes 10 years off my appearance. I don't merely suffer bags beneath my eyes anymore. It took some practice and you only need a minute amount. The tiniest amount is more than enough below each eye. If you use too much it lumps. I use a bamboo brush and gently pat it on. Functions best on the swelling. The results remain the complete amount day!
Talya C.
Culver city, CA
I LOVE THIS EYE CREAM! It works so well. This is the only eye cream that really has a dramatic change on my under eye. The only thing that is a drag is that it is only temporary. You do have to wash the cream off after like 5-7 minutes after it dries. Don't leave it on or it will leave a white residue!
Lindsay M.
Miami Shores, FL
Instant FirmX works ! Recommend letting it sit under eye for a few minutes and gently wiping off excess (turns white as it dries). Within minutes your eyes are depuffed and firm ! Perfect for mornings after a late night to wake up a tired face. Do not expect long lasting effects.
Angela P.
Norwood, MA
I purchased this product from Sephora.com and I probably won't replenish once it's gone. You have to apply this product just right or it is visible and feels super tight. I think it does the trick, but there are definitely other products that can do it better.
Kelly K.
Dallas, GA
Love this! Some tricks: moisten your fingers while applying, apply over moisturizer. Use a very tiny amount. Reduces under eye bags so fast! Will dry white if you use too much of skin is too dry. I was amazed. Worth every penny.
Sara A.
Bloomington , MN
Love this product! When I apply, my fine lines are instantly erased with very little product! My only complaint is that if you use too much, the product turns white on your skin, luckily it’s easy to fix with just a little water. I’m a continuous user!
Ocinda P.
Myrtle beach
The products are amazing. They are a little expensive but they are worth it. You can wear this one under makeup and it helps support the makeup. It helps clear up circles and any eye issues you have.
Sahm K.
Logan
This was a horrible product! It did not feel good. Yes my eyes tightened but fallowed the instructions and it just turned white and chalky! Tried wearing it a few different ways and nothing worked. It irritated my eyes so bad!
Katelyn G.
Conroe , TX
This stuff is awesome! It literally forms your skin when you're using it. I think it works pretty well. I purchase mine at Sephora and I'd say I would repurchase!
Trevor B.
Redding , CA
This product has made my clients literally freak out. I've used this many times on mature skin and the results are literally instant after about a minute your skin is feeling tighter and looks like you've gotten a lift. I've used this on clients before I apply their makeup! They instantly grab two boxes of this after I've finished their makeup. It does leave a white film once it dries, I just use a damp disposable sponge applicator and press the skin where the film is and it wipes right away. I alway recommend this for clients struggling with bags, crows feet or craping skin under or around the eye! Peter Thomas Roth also has a all over face and neck instant firm! Five stars for me and I know my clients would agree!
Sheryl W.
Lexington, KY
For those who have stated there are better products at lesser prices, would you care to share some of those products?
Benjamin L.
Wellness Guru Expert
I just ordered the Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye cream after debating between it, the Jack Black Protein Booster Eye Rescue, and the Anthony High Performance Continuous Moisture Eye Cream. Did I make the right decision? If so/not, can you tell me why and what I should look for in eye cream?
Candi B.
Detroit, MI
Is this worth the money? Or is there another product that you would recommend for tightening the eye area for a comparable price?