BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FirmX Eye Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Sara A.
Bloomington , MN
Love this product! When I apply, my fine lines are instantly erased with very little product! My only complaint is that if you use too much, the product turns white on your skin, luckily it’s easy to fix with just a little water. I’m a continuous user!
Ocinda P.
Myrtle beach
The products are amazing. They are a little expensive but they are worth it. You can wear this one under makeup and it helps support the makeup. It helps clear up circles and any eye issues you have.
Sahm K.
Nibley , UT
This was a horrible product! It did not feel good. Yes my eyes tightened but fallowed the instructions and it just turned white and chalky! Tried wearing it a few different ways and nothing worked. It irritated my eyes so bad!
Trevor B.
Redding , CA
This product has made my clients literally freak out. I've used this many times on mature skin and the results are literally instant after about a minute your skin is feeling tighter and looks like you've gotten a lift. I've used this on clients before I apply their makeup! They instantly grab two boxes of this after I've finished their makeup. It does leave a white film once it dries, I just use a damp disposable sponge applicator and press the skin where the film is and it wipes right away. I alway recommend this for clients struggling with bags, crows feet or craping skin under or around the eye! Peter Thomas Roth also has a all over face and neck instant firm! Five stars for me and I know my clients would agree!
Melissa M.
This is a WONDROUS product but TRICKY to use. I can only attribute those who don't like it to not using it correctly. You have to see what works for you based upon the way you apply your makeup and what products you use. Try this product before perfecting for you. For me, I actually apply ALL my make and use this product LAST. I use the SMALLEST amount on a q-tip and LIGHTLY apply to under eye area. If you get a noticeable white film, sorry but you will have to probably do you makeup in that area again.Used properly, it will give you EXTREME results like a magic wand. For me, all puffiness, fine lines, wrinkles are completely gone.
Meaghan C.
All time favorite eye product, if you want an instant miracle this is it! If you been crying or just have bags under your eyes with just a pea size or smaller amount. Use the gentle ring finger and tap it on under the eye and wait and watch the puff's instantly disappear. I do not recommend using a lot, more won't do more and for the price I would want to conserve this magic in a tube.
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Does what it says it does but as soon as you put on makeup, the product rubs off. If you wear it without makeup, it gives a white cast wear it's been applied. I tried mixing it in with foundation but it just didn't work for me for the effect I wanted
Sheryl W.
Lexington, KY
I truly love this product. It does take time to learn the proper amount that doesn't dry with a white film but the white can easily be taken off with a damp cloth. It is expensive but I haven't found anything else that I like as well.
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Although a bit pricey, I was impressed with this eye treatment which I consider my trouble spot. I had received a deluxe sample and it definitely A provided softening yet firm while reduce the appearance of those peeking fine lines. It's now added to my list of full size products to save my pennies for
Sydney S.
I don't personally use this, but my mom does for her eyes and undereyes and loves it! It works very quickly to tighten and firm the skin and she sees the difference it makes while alone or under makeup. I have tried to buy it for her many times but is always sold out at Sephora and Ulta, so if you like this kind of product, then buy it when you can! A con is that it is pricey, so weigh whether or not the result is what you're looking for, or sample it before buying.
Sheryl W.
Lexington, KY
For those who have stated there are better products at lesser prices, would you care to share some of those products?
Candi B.
Detroit, MI
Is this worth the money? Or is there another product that you would recommend for tightening the eye area for a comparable price?
Benjamin L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just ordered the Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye cream after debating between it, the Jack Black Protein Booster Eye Rescue, and the Anthony High Performance Continuous Moisture Eye Cream. Did I make the right decision? If so/not, can you tell me why and what I should look for in eye cream?